• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Dungeons are coming!

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
i like the idea but will the chest reespawn or will have ever the same loot
e.g. my friend loot the chest will apear the same itens for me?
I want to try and implement it so the bosses will drop random loot, and create trash mobs for the rest of the dungeon that have a low chance to drop some lesser loot.

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
I want to try and implement it so the bosses will drop random loot, and create trash mobs for the rest of the dungeon that have a low chance to drop some lesser loot.
I don't mean to be impolite, but can u do this a little faster, I am really waiting for it. Sorry for the impatience but may I ask u to do this a bit faster.....

MrFly007

Portal
May be a stupid question, but are they like randomly generated? Or will they be almost like mob arenas, where you just pay to play. That seems kinda a bad idea, so hopefully they are just randomly generated like regular dungeons. :p

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
May be a stupid question, but are they like randomly generated? Or will they be almost like mob arenas, where you just pay to play. That seems kinda a bad idea, so hopefully they are just randomly generated like regular dungeons. :p
They're hand made also how the hell are you supposed to randomly seed something into a map that already has a large amount of player structures in it without making a huge mess of the entire thing....

MrFly007

Portal
They're hand made also how the hell are you supposed to randomly seed something into a map that already has a large amount of player structures in it without making a huge mess of the entire thing....
Dunno ._.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Everything is / will be placed by hand. We made a mistake to work on the dungeon in LIVE and not on CREATIVE. This is why there's several slow downs. HeroBoss is still on the plate too.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Everything is / will be placed by hand. We made a mistake to work on the dungeon in LIVE and not on CREATIVE. This is why there's several slow downs. HeroBoss is still on the plate too.
The dungeon is still likely to be finished before HeroBoss anyway. It's not far from completion.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
A plugin in the works that will spawn special mobs that will have over-head names (Set by us) and that will grant more exp and drop custom items.
I also liked the idea of using it to make trash mobs too, it's not something I guarantee will be in but I think it would be cool to add in slightly more powerful mobs as trash mobs maybe giving them a few basic abilities too.