• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Dungeons are coming!

spyke1of24

Look man, you might like to roleplay, but you don't have to argue that you have the right to, nobody will stop you. ;)

P.S. Don't ninja a page of important threads like this please. I perrsonally look here for status updates on dungeons, not whether people have the ability to roleplay...

Suppose you're right. Wasn't what I was trying to do. My apologies. On the bright side got to see cool pics of the dungeons.

Question: Will the "bosses" of these dungeons drop items inaccessible otherwise in the game? Possibly like a trophy to put on display in your town's tavern or something like that?

Jack_Reacher

Legacy Supporter 7
Question: Will the "bosses" of these dungeons drop items inaccessible otherwise in the game? Possibly like a trophy to put on display in your town's tavern or something like that?
The "DiabloDrop" Plugin will be used in combination with HeroBoss (correct me if I'm wrong, anyone). This will allow for rare drops that are not accessible by any other means.

In short, the answer is "yes".

The "DiabloDrop" Plugin will be used in combination with HeroBoss (correct me if I'm wrong, anyone). This will allow for rare drops that are not accessible by any other means.

In short, the answer is "yes".

Cool. And yeah idk what any plugins do man. I just play around on servers and whatever happens happens lol. I only recently got the hero craft mod. First mod ever lol.

TheYeti

Raaaawr!
Legacy Supporter 8
Jack_Reacher You are wrong, please stand corrected. I don't write stuff that relies on other peoples crap. There is a whole huge reasoning behind this, but suffice it to say "No". I'm writing HeroBoss from the ground up to be a self contained boss system. The only thing it will rely on is heroes, but that is mostly because it has to. If anything I may end up writing a couple of complimentary API's that will work in conjunction with HeroBoss to expand it's functionality and provide native support for things like customized drops and bosses using AI/Skills. Right now I am just working on getting the base plugin finalized first though. I can't really say to much more than "It's close" and it would have been closer but my business got hectic and took over my life for a little while here recently.