• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Dungeons are coming!

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
But I still think dungeons, at least half of them shouldn't even enable PvP. It is because New players will really want to lv up in dungeon more then wandering around. So if they get in a dungeon, killing mobs with loads of fun, then a high lv player at the back killed him with 3 shots. It will discourage those people who just wanna lv, and will lead to players hate the server and there will be lesser people to play on this server.

Problem is that advanced players will not let new players kill mobs in a dungeon with safe zones. The advanced player will just wait for the new player to almost kill a mob and then the advanced player will run in and kill it at the last second which will stop the new player from getting xp and causing them to get discouraged. No PvP does not mean that they will have "loads of fun." it means that they can't do anything to someone who is killing all the mobs they are trying to fight.

EVIL_COOL

Iron
kainzo if you would like some help with dungeon desigh i would love to help. im great and easy run though dungeons to wtf where do i go. omg floor trap! lol if u get what i mean.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
If you'd like to help with Dungeon building, I personally recommend to apply for Architect to start off as the role of the Architect is to build many things for the server, including Dungeons.

I am SOOO excited! Thank you so much, Kain! It will be a great way to push forward and have people more busy on the servers. It will also open up a new way to earn coins an level up. ;) I'm really looking forward to it.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Some Leaked Pictures of the progress:
2013-02-14_011546_zps08b76d0e.png

I wonder what this is for?

2013-02-15_141357_zps42d6bd32.png

Another one? hmm....

2013-02-15_141416_zpsd5b3eeb7.png

OOOO, a stairway? But from where?

Thanks for the help so far from the fellow Architects who helped build what is done so far.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Some Leaked Pictures of the progress:
2013-02-14_011546_zps08b76d0e.png

I wonder what this is for?

2013-02-15_141357_zps42d6bd32.png

Another one? hmm....

2013-02-15_141416_zpsd5b3eeb7.png

OOOO, a stairway? But from where?

Thanks for the help so far from the fellow Architects who helped build what is done so far.
Heralds No need to explain what to do with this.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
You died! :eek:

I was supposed to help with your untimely accident... Sigh. ;)
But my tomb is very fitting for the amount of bodies that will fill those caskets >:D Only time will tell how many have been slain by my creations.