• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Dungeons are coming!

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
But my tomb is very fitting for the amount of bodies that will fill those caskets >:D Only time will tell how many have been slain by my creations.
I asked Time, they said 42 people were killed. ;D

But yeah. I'd like to take an opportunity to say this. Architects, thank you. I don't think you get quite enough recognition in your help with Spawn and various other things, like the Dungeons making their comeback. And so, thank you. I hope to one day work among you. :)

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Angyles 's pet had a bit of a touch of home.
XQqrMtV.png

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Waiting on 1.5 for some Redstone logic we can't have without comparitors. Also Danda is waiting on the Craftbook team to finish fixing some ic's as they're being very tempermental atm. The building is almost done, just now to get the implementation without mobspawners :D

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Waiting on 1.5 for some Redstone logic we can't have without comparitors. Also Danda is waiting on the Craftbook team to finish fixing some ic's as they're being very tempermental atm. The building is almost done, just now to get the implementation without mobspawners :D
Actually if we get 1.5 I don't need those IC anymore since I can use the testfor function in commandblocks which is being introduced :p
Infact I'll probably use them anyway since they're more compact :D

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Actually if we get 1.5 I don't need those IC anymore since I can use the testfor function in commandblocks which is being introduced :p
Infact I'll probably use them anyway since they're more compact :D
Or that :p

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Question: Will dungeons have cords released, have ports at spawn, or randomly built in the wilderness and we have to find them?
It'll be announced the location of the Catacombs upon release. As it is right now, it's relatively close to a nexus portal ;)

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Just a small update, the PVP half of the dungeon is getting done slowly but surely.

We're advancing to making the 2nd of 4 chambers in the PVP area, one is already specialized for wizards and anyone who can jump/teleport short distances, the second may be more of a close range type. More info to come later.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Now that I've got the new 1.5 features I needed to start working on the mob spawning mechanics for the dungeon I'm working on designing & compacting the redstone logic for that. The Non-PvP side of the dungeon is complete and the PvP side is about 50-60% complete.

tres322

Glowing Redstone
i like the idea but will the chest reespawn or will have ever the same loot
e.g. my friend loot the chest will apear the same itens for me?

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
i like the idea but will the chest reespawn or will have ever the same loot
e.g. my friend loot the chest will apear the same itens for me?

My guess is it won't be a chest, but rather a give command from the server, but I have no idea how Danda wants to implement it