• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [LO] Braavos [102] [Neutral] - Recruiting - No Taxes

IGN | minerjoesdog
Age | 16
Location and Time Zone | Alabama - Central
How long have you been whitelisted | A long time..... over a year. EDIT: Just checked- will be 2 years in June
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | N/A
Previous Towns | Isengard
Why did you leave (if applicable) | It became boring and quiet, in my opinion.
Why do you want to join Braavos | Seems like a nice town, looks like it has projects going on and is growing
Why would Braavos want you | I've been on the server for a while, though I've just recently started playing on this map.
Tell us about yourself | I like to mine. I also enjoy pizza.
How did you hear about Braavos? | I saw a sign for it in one of Jonsoon's stores
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are four) | Jonsoon hilltim1 TheSojourner & AzenYumCha
Referrals | None

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN | minerjoesdog
Age | 16
Location and Time Zone | Alabama - Central
How long have you been whitelisted | A long time..... over a year. EDIT: Just checked- will be 2 years in June
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | N/A
Previous Towns | Isengard
Why did you leave (if applicable) | It became boring and quiet, in my opinion.
Why do you want to join Braavos | Seems like a nice town, looks like it has projects going on and is growing
Why would Braavos want you | I've been on the server for a while, though I've just recently started playing on this map.
Tell us about yourself | I like to mine. I also enjoy pizza.
How did you hear about Braavos? | I saw a sign for it in one of Jonsoon's stores
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are four) | Jonsoon hilltim1 TheSojourner & AzenYumCha
Referrals | None

Welcome to Braavos. Please check your PM

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
BH9aROS.png
The way I understand this, there will be twice as many chunks for sheep as cows. I'd say make them an equal amount. Also, make the top two areas of wheat be for potatoes and carrots. Other than that, it's great. I'll start with what I can.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
The way I understand this, there will be twice as many chunks for sheep as cows. I'd say make them an equal amount. Also, make the top two areas of wheat be for potatoes and carrots. Other than that, it's great. I'll start with what I can.

Replace potatoes with cows, carrots, with sheep, and split chickens and pigs between the bottom right corner?
Sounds good to me.

IZBEAST1

Stone
IGN | IZBEAST1
Age | 17
Location and Time Zone | Florida Eastern
How long have you been whitelisted | 10 months
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |
Previous Towns | None
Why did you leave (if applicable) |
Why do you want to join Braavos | Seems like a very interesting clan and my friend joined it so i wish to join it with him.
Why would Braavos want you | I regularly play minecraft and most of the time im on Herocraft. Im very good at raiding and generally playing the game.
Tell us about yourself | Im a 17 year old Senior from Florida. I like water sports, chatting up girls, and hanging out with friends.
How did you hear about Braavos? | My friend recently joined it and told me how cool it was.
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are four) | Jonsoon, hilltim1, TheSojourner, and AzenYumCha
Referrals | SERK79

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN | IZBEAST1
Age | 17
Location and Time Zone | Florida Eastern
How long have you been whitelisted | 10 months
Previous Towns | None
Why do you want to join Braavos | Seems like a very interesting clan and my friend joined it so i wish to join it with him.
Why would Braavos want you | I regularly play minecraft and most of the time im on Herocraft. Im very good at raiding and generally playing the game.
Tell us about yourself | Im a 17 year old Senior from Florida. I like water sports, chatting up girls, and hanging out with friends.
How did you hear about Braavos? | My friend recently joined it and told me how cool it was.
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are four) | Jonsoon, hilltim1, TheSojourner, and AzenYumCha
Referrals | SERK79

Accepted! Please read your PM's and find one of us in game to get setup.

TigerTD4

Iron
IGN |TigerTD4
Age |15
Location and Time Zone |Central U.S.A, CST
How long have you been whitelisted |2 days
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/tigertd4s-whitelist-application.39017/#post-323565 A little more/extra info on there
Previous Towns |Sort of Paragon
Why did you leave (if applicable) |Because they were inactive
Why do you want to join Braavos | To learn more about the server and join a nice, active town
Why would Braavos want you |I could help build and once o learn a little bit more about the server I can help new people
Tell us about yourself |I play sports,Baseball,Soccer,Basketball, Get straight A's, Like playing video games such as Minecraft, Skyrim, Saint's Row, World Of Warcraft, and CoD
How did you hear about Braavos? |They were my allies in Paragon
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are four): Jonsoon, hilltim1,TheSojourner,AzenYumCha
Referrals :None

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN |TigerTD4
Age |15
Location and Time Zone |Central U.S.A, CST
How long have you been whitelisted |2 days
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/tigertd4s-whitelist-application.39017/#post-323565 A little more/extra info on there
Previous Towns |Sort of Paragon
Why did you leave (if applicable) |Because they were inactive
Why do you want to join Braavos | To learn more about the server and join a nice, active town
Why would Braavos want you |I could help build and once o learn a little bit more about the server I can help new people
Tell us about yourself |I play sports,Baseball,Soccer,Basketball, Get straight A's, Like playing video games such as Minecraft, Skyrim, Saint's Row, World Of Warcraft, and CoD
How did you hear about Braavos? |They were my allies in Paragon
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are four): Jonsoon, hilltim1,TheSojourner,AzenYumCha
Referrals :None

Welcome to Braavos. Please check your PM.

BiItSe

Iron
IGN | BiITSe
Age | 15
Location and Time Zone | Canada GMT-5
How long have you been whitelisted | 1 day.
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/biitses-whitelist-application.39021/
Previous Towns | None
Why do you want to join Braavos | Because i really need a town, i'm having trouble on my own.
Why would Braavos want you | I am a good PvPer, and i can be really helpfull, I am also really active.
Tell us about yourself | I like RPG games a lot, specially the "Elder Scrolls" series and i like building, i'm not to great at it though.
How did you hear about Braavos? | This forum.
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are four) | There are five: Mayor=Jonsoon; Second in Command=hilltim1; Third in Command=TheSojourner; Managers=AzenYumCha, LightningCape
Referrals | None

By submitting this application, and getting accepted, you agree to all of the town rules. Failure to follow the rules will be subject to termination.

Ultanian

Portal
IGN |UltNachopony
Age |14
Location and Time Zone |Arizona PT
How long have you been whitelisted |Since May 28
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application-for-ultnachopony.38993/#post-323679
Previous Towns |N/A
Why do you want to join Braavos |I need a town to join
Why would Braavos want you |Skilled archer, I'm good at defense-type PVP
Tell us about yourself |Average guy looking for a great time.
How did you hear about Braavos? |A new member TigerTD4 told me.
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are four) |Jonsoon, Hilltim1, TheSoJourner, and LightningCape
Referrals |TigerTD4

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN | BiITSe
Age | 15
Location and Time Zone | Canada GMT-5
How long have you been whitelisted | 1 day.
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/biitses-whitelist-application.39021/
Previous Towns | None
Why do you want to join Braavos | Because i really need a town, i'm having trouble on my own.
Why would Braavos want you | I am a good PvPer, and i can be really helpfull, I am also really active.
Tell us about yourself | I like RPG games a lot, specially the "Elder Scrolls" series and i like building, i'm not to great at it though.
How did you hear about Braavos? | This forum.
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are four) | There are five: Mayor=Jonsoon; Second in Command=hilltim1; Third in Command=TheSojourner; Managers=AzenYumCha, LightningCape
Referrals | None

By submitting this application, and getting accepted, you agree to all of the town rules. Failure to follow the rules will be subject to termination.

IGN |UltNachopony
Age |14
Location and Time Zone |Arizona PT
How long have you been whitelisted |Since May 28
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application-for-ultnachopony.38993/#post-323679
Previous Towns |N/A
Why do you want to join Braavos |I need a town to join
Why would Braavos want you |Skilled archer, I'm good at defense-type PVP
Tell us about yourself |Average guy looking for a great time.
How did you hear about Braavos? |A new member TigerTD4 told me.
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are four) |Jonsoon, Hilltim1, TheSoJourner, and LightningCape
Referrals |TigerTD4

Accepted! Please read your PM's and find a manager in game. Thanks!

E

eagles124

IGN | eagles124
Age | 14
Location and Time Zone | USA, Eastern Standard
How long have you been whitelisted | A Day
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/white-list-application.39182/#post-324774
Previous Towns | none
Why do you want to join Braavos | I build nice RPG style buildings, and i will help grow the town more and more each day, maybe even youtube on it to invite users.
Why would Braavos want you | I previously owned a 64 slot server 24/7 and i was the only builder i've made tons of RPG style buildings and with the experience of running a server i can help run a town.
Tell us about yourself | I love gaming and computers, i play tons of sports and like to hang with friends.
How did you hear about Braavos? | By hilltim1 telling me in chat.
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are four) |Jonsoon, hilltim1,TheSojourner,AzenYumCha, LightningCape
Referrals | hilltim1

-Thank you for your time.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN | eagles124
Age | 14
Location and Time Zone | USA, Eastern Standard
How long have you been whitelisted | A Day
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/white-list-application.39182/#post-324774
Previous Towns | none
Why do you want to join Braavos | I build nice RPG style buildings, and i will help grow the town more and more each day, maybe even youtube on it to invite users.
Why would Braavos want you | I previously owned a 64 slot server 24/7 and i was the only builder i've made tons of RPG style buildings and with the experience of running a server i can help run a town.
Tell us about yourself | I love gaming and computers, i play tons of sports and like to hang with friends.
How did you hear about Braavos? | By hilltim1 telling me in chat.
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are four) |Jonsoon, hilltim1,TheSojourner,AzenYumCha, LightningCape
Referrals | hilltim1

-Thank you for your time.

Looks good, you are Accepted! Please read your PM's and find a manager in game. Thanks.

Auxel

Dirt
IGN |Auxel

Age |15

Location and Time Zone |U.S. PST (-8:00)

How long have you been whitelisted |A very long time, but only just got back into playing.

Previous Towns |Newerth

Why did you leave (if applicable) |There was often nothing happening in the town.

Why do you want to join Braavos |I am looking for a neutral city that is active and has a nice community.

Why would Braavos want you |I am very mature, and I would love to help out around the town. I hate being disliked, so I can't stand being mean to people.

Tell us about yourself |I am a highschool student. I very much enjoy drawing and doing paintings on a digital art tablet. I play the piano as well as the trumpet, so I believe I am fairly well rounded. I love to write, and writer is a very likely option for when I grow up.

How did you hear about Braavos? |I was browsing the township forums for a neutral town.

Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are four) |Jonsoon, hilltim1, TheSojourner, AzenYumCha, LightningCape.
Referrals |

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN |Auxel

Age |15

Location and Time Zone |U.S. PST (-8:00)

How long have you been whitelisted |A very long time, but only just got back into playing.

Previous Towns |Newerth

Why did you leave (if applicable) |There was often nothing happening in the town.

Why do you want to join Braavos |I am looking for a neutral city that is active and has a nice community.

Why would Braavos want you |I am very mature, and I would love to help out around the town. I hate being disliked, so I can't stand being mean to people.

Tell us about yourself |I am a highschool student. I very much enjoy drawing and doing paintings on a digital art tablet. I play the piano as well as the trumpet, so I believe I am fairly well rounded. I love to write, and writer is a very likely option for when I grow up.

How did you hear about Braavos? |I was browsing the township forums for a neutral town.

Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are four) |Jonsoon, hilltim1, TheSojourner, AzenYumCha, LightningCape.
Referrals |

Fyi your profile shows your age as 18. You come off as very mature through your application so I will go ahead and accept you into the city of Braavos! Please read your PM's and find a manger in game to get you setup.

Auxel

Dirt
Fyi your profile shows your age as 18. You come off as very mature through your application so I will go ahead and accept you into the city of Braavos! Please read your PM's and find a manger in game to get you setup.

Thanks! I just have a habit of putting 1994 for everything.