• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [LO] Braavos [102] [Neutral] - Recruiting - No Taxes

Auxel

Dirt
Are the signatures with the raven/crow custom made or just edited from a pre-made image? Also, what program was used to make them?

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Not sure, Jonsoon makes them for the managers of Braavos.

Zineron

Dirt
WOarZlH.jpg
cegKK.png
Leaders
Mayor | Jonsoon
Second in Command | hilltim1
Third in Command | TheSojourner
Managers | AzenYumCha, LightningCape

Noteable Members
Lead Architect | Aryios

Advisors | Aryios, rfgordan
Veterans | Davros_, Gustcloak, johnives,raepsoda, ruka_sanamee

Server Staff Members
[Guide] Jonsoon, AzenYumCha, TheSojourner, hilltim1
[Proctor] LightningCape
[Architect] Jonsoon, Lightningcape
[Herald] Jonsoon
[Designer] Davros_

Rules
  • Do not build or mine within 100 blocks of the town
  • Respect your fellow citizens. Do not enter someone's house without permission or open chests that are not yours
  • Do not be a troll
  • Do not be a douche
  • Sell your Gold to the town to help us grow
  • Contribute towards town projects
  • Defend the town when the need arises
  • Unexplained inactivity of two weeks or more is subject to removal
Fees
No taxes
Free apartments, and three sizes of plots are available for coin

Application

Please reply with the following form completed |

IGN | Zineron
Age | 20
Location and Time Zone | Brazil GMT -3
How long have you been whitelisted | 1 day
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/zinerons-application.38562/
Previous Towns | Nothing
Why did you leave (if applicable) |
Why do you want to join Braavos | I want to live in a city that can help me in my adventure
Why would Braavos want you | Idk, i'm a good redstoner and a good adventurer too!
Tell us about yourself | I have 20 years old, live in Brazil, i like a lot to play pixeled and 8-bit games, i'm vicious in the game serie: The Legend of Zelda and i'm a cool person ^^!
How did you hear about Braavos? | In-game
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are four) | Jonsoon, hilltim1, TheSojourner and LightningCape/AzenYumCha
Referrals | No one

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN | Zineron
Age | 20
Location and Time Zone | Brazil GMT -3
How long have you been whitelisted | 1 day
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/zinerons-application.38562/
Previous Towns | Nothing
Why do you want to join Braavos | I want to live in a city that can help me in my adventure
Why would Braavos want you | Idk, i'm a good redstoner and a good adventurer too!
Tell us about yourself | I have 20 years old, live in Brazil, i like a lot to play pixeled and 8-bit games, i'm vicious in the game serie: The Legend of Zelda and i'm a cool person ^^!
How did you hear about Braavos? | In-game
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are four) | Jonsoon, hilltim1, TheSojourner and LightningCape/AzenYumCha
Referrals | No one

Accepted! Please read your PM's and find a manager in game.

Zeedrick

Stone
IGN |Zeedrick
Age |15
Location and Time Zone |The Netherlands GMT +2
How long have you been whitelisted |1 day
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/zeedrick-whitelist-application.39309/
Previous Towns |None
Why did you leave (if applicable) |Not applicable
Why do you want to join Braavos |I am searching for a decent town with mature people.
Why would Braavos want you |I'm Trustworthy
Tell us about yourself |I've been playing minecraft since beta, I tried many minecraft modpacks and I play alot of diffrent games
How did you hear about Braavos? |Hilltim1 was advetising it
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are fife)|Jonsoon, hilltim1,TheSojourner, AzenYumCha and LightningCape
Referrals |None

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN |Zeedrick
Age |15
Location and Time Zone |The Netherlands GMT +2
How long have you been whitelisted |1 day
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/zeedrick-whitelist-application.39309/
Previous Towns |None
Why did you leave (if applicable) |Not applicable
Why do you want to join Braavos |I am searching for a decent town with mature people.
Why would Braavos want you |I'm Trustworthy
Tell us about yourself |I've been playing minecraft since beta, I tried many minecraft modpacks and I play alot of diffrent games
How did you hear about Braavos? |Hilltim1 was advetising it
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are fife)|Jonsoon, hilltim1,TheSojourner, AzenYumCha and LightningCape
Referrals |None

Accepted! Please read your PM's and find a manager in game.

Jonsoon - Can you update the app to 5 leaders?

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Everyone please remember to be active on the forums. This is my only way of knowing if you are still active or not.

MichaelRL

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN |MichaeLRL
Age |15
Location and Time Zone |est
How long have you been whitelisted |2 days
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/michaelrl-app.39256/#post-324985
Previous Towns |None hopefully this is the first.
Why do you want to join Braavos |Because the recruiters sound nice
Why would Braavos want you |Because im very active and i follow rules
Tell us about yourself |im 15 and like playing minecraft and love the herocraft sever and in need of a town to play with
How did you hear about Braavos? |on the recruiting channel
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) || Jonsoon hilltim1 TheSojourner AzenYumCha, LightningCape
Referrals |

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN |MichaeLRL
Age |15
Location and Time Zone |est
How long have you been whitelisted |2 days
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/michaelrl-app.39256/#post-324985
Previous Towns |None hopefully this is the first.
Why do you want to join Braavos |Because the recruiters sound nice
Why would Braavos want you |Because im very active and i follow rules
Tell us about yourself |im 15 and like playing minecraft and love the herocraft sever and in need of a town to play with
How did you hear about Braavos? |on the recruiting channel
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) || Jonsoon hilltim1 TheSojourner AzenYumCha, LightningCape
Referrals |

Accepted! Please read your PMs and find a manager in game.

zenon983

Wood
IGN |zenon983
Age |14
Location and Time Zone |U.S.A.
How long have you been whitelisted | Since January 17, 2013
Previous Towns |Newerth.
Why did you leave (if applicable) |The game reset and I was advised to join this town because it is a good town.
Why do you want to join Braavos |I am looking for a town that is willing to accept me and offer me protection and advice. Also I am looking for a town that has many people willing to go on dangerous quests with me.
Why would Braavos want you |I am willing to devote myself to the town's causes and do all I can to help the town progress.
Tell us about yourself |I am a decently good gamer and I have previous knowledge of Herocraft so I am not completely hopeless.
How did you hear about Braavos? |A friend
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) | Jonssoon, hilltim1, TheSojourner, AzenYumCha, and LightningCape
Referrals |awsumguy75321

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN |zenon983
Age |14
Location and Time Zone |U.S.A.
How long have you been whitelisted | Since January 17, 2013
Previous Towns |Newerth.
Why did you leave (if applicable) |The game reset and I was advised to join this town because it is a good town.
Why do you want to join Braavos |I am looking for a town that is willing to accept me and offer me protection and advice. Also I am looking for a town that has many people willing to go on dangerous quests with me.
Why would Braavos want you |I am willing to devote myself to the town's causes and do all I can to help the town progress.
Tell us about yourself |I am a decently good gamer and I have previous knowledge of Herocraft so I am not completely hopeless.
How did you hear about Braavos? |A friend
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) | Jonssoon, hilltim1, TheSojourner, AzenYumCha, and LightningCape
Referrals |awsumguy75321

Accepted! Please check your PM's and find a manager in game to get set up.

Angyles - His profile still shows an incorrect birthday, should be March 22, 1999
http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist.30464/#post-269907

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Boo ok, hopefully everything is alright. Check in with us when you can, I'll put a sign on your house so it doesn't get torn down.

zencow

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN | zencow
Age | 21
Location and Time Zone | Brisbane GMT+10
How long have you been whitelisted | 5-ish days
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/zencows-application.39200/#post-324697
Previous Towns | None
Why did you leave (if applicable) | Not a town, but I left my hole in the ground since someone found it and killed the cows that took me soooo long to find in the barren plains of Bastion.
Why do you want to join Braavos | The free, protective shelter that would help me level faster and the companionship.
Why would Braavos want you | I can adapt to people's building styles and contribute to building projects if need be. I can sit at your farms all day and eventually provide teleports to rally town members if we get attacked. My timezone also allows me to help defend and provide more income from the farms while everyone else is asleep.
Tell us about yourself | I was born in Vietnam, lived in New Zealand for 13 years and graduated with a Bachelor of Biomedical Science there before I decided to follow my dreams. Now currently in Australia, studying a second degree in Bachelot of Games and Interactive Entertainment. I live by the computer so in the end it doesn't really matter where I live & my asian desendant makes me a superb gamer. :p
How did you hear about Braavos? | In-game recruiting by Jonsoon
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) | Mayor: Jonsoon | SIC:hilltim | TIC: TheSojourner | Managers: AzenYumcha & LightningCape
Referrals | None

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN | zencow
Age | 21
Location and Time Zone | Brisbane GMT+10
How long have you been whitelisted | 5-ish days
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/zencows-application.39200/#post-324697
Previous Towns | None
Why did you leave (if applicable) | Not a town, but I left my hole in the ground since someone found it and killed the cows that took me soooo long to find in the barren plains of Bastion.
Why do you want to join Braavos | The free, protective shelter that would help me level faster and the companionship.
Why would Braavos want you | I can adapt to people's building styles and contribute to building projects if need be. I can sit at your farms all day and eventually provide teleports to rally town members if we get attacked. My timezone also allows me to help defend and provide more income from the farms while everyone else is asleep.
Tell us about yourself | I was born in Vietnam, lived in New Zealand for 13 years and graduated with a Bachelor of Biomedical Science there before I decided to follow my dreams. Now currently in Australia, studying a second degree in Bachelot of Games and Interactive Entertainment. I live by the computer so in the end it doesn't really matter where I live & my asian desendant makes me a superb gamer. :p
How did you hear about Braavos? | In-game recruiting by Jonsoon
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) | Mayor: Jonsoon | SIC:hilltim | TIC: TheSojourner | Managers: AzenYumcha & LightningCape
Referrals | None

I think you would make a great addition to the city. Accepted! Please read your PM's and find a manager in game to get setup.