• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [LO] Braavos [102] [Neutral] - Recruiting - No Taxes

qregnerus

Dirt
IGN |qregnerus
Age |14
Location and Time Zone |Canada, EST
How long have you been whitelisted | 2 Weeks.
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/qregneruss-application.38637/
Previous Towns | Never had one
Why did you leave (if applicable) | N/A
Why do you want to join Braavos | Feeling out of the loop not being in a town, need to be involved and half a safe place to stay. Want more interaction with the community.
Why would Braavos want you |I know my way around the game, I am a very kind person but when it comes down to business i will not take anything lightly. Im a good guy to be around well trusted.
Tell us about yourself | I just joined the server recently but fit right in. I am a level 20 dreadknight trying to cap. I am also waiting for some money as i am a level 20 crafter. I would not stick my nose into other peoples business, and I would be a loyal member to your town.
How did you hear about Braavos? | My friend Smit told me about you guys.
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) | hilltim1, TheSojourner, AzenYumCha, LightningCape, Jonsoon
Referrals | Smit1111

IGN: MinBuilder_jr
Location and Timezone: Reykjavík, Iceland, GMT+4
How long have you been whitelisted: About a week
If less than a month, please link to whitelist application: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application-for-whitelist.38653/#post-323317, then scroll down a bit
Previous towns: None
Why do you want to join Braavos?: Because my friend SuperMegaBuilder lives in your town and he told me that your town was pretty cool
Why would Braavos want you?: Because i want to be an alchemist and i can turn lapiz and coal into diamonds
Tell us about yourself?: i want to be a samurai and alchemist, right know i am a level 4 crafter and level 3 warrior
How did you hear about Braavos?: SuperMegaBuilder told me
Who are the leaders of Braavos (there are five): Jonsoon, hilltim1, TheSojourner, AzenYumCha and LightningCape
Referrals: SuperMegaBuilder

child9

Dirt
IGN |childnine
Age |35
Location and Time Zone |Austin, TX Central
How long have you been whitelisted |a week or two.
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application-for-whitelist.39547/#post-326885
Previous Towns |n/a
Why did you leave (if applicable) |n/a
Why do you want to join Braavos |Looking to get involved in other activities besides risky building in the wilderness
Why would Braavos want you | NOT a douche.
Tell us about yourself | I'm an engineering student and fabricator. I play minecraft to get away sometimes.
How did you hear about Braavos? | Herocraft wiki
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) |Mayor | Jonsoon
Second in Command | hilltim1
Third in Command | TheSojourner
Managers | AzenYumCha, LightningCape
Referrals | n/a

Buster839

Wood
IGN | Buster839
Age | 13
Location and Time Zone | USA/CST
How long have you been whitelisted | today
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application.39851/
Previous Towns |none
Why did you leave (if applicable) |
Why do you want to join Braavos | because I want to live a town
Why would Braavos want you | I can contribute to help construction
Tell us about yourself | I am a gamer, I like to go bowling
How did you hear about Braavos? | looking at towns on the forum
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) | Jonsoon, hilltim1 TheSojourner, AzenYumCha, LightningCape
Referrals | ShadowWarriorXA

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN |qregnerus
Age |14
Location and Time Zone |Canada, EST
How long have you been whitelisted | 2 Weeks.
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/qregneruss-application.38637/
Previous Towns | Never had one
Why do you want to join Braavos | Feeling out of the loop not being in a town, need to be involved and half a safe place to stay. Want more interaction with the community.
Why would Braavos want you |I know my way around the game, I am a very kind person but when it comes down to business i will not take anything lightly. Im a good guy to be around well trusted.
Tell us about yourself | I just joined the server recently but fit right in. I am a level 20 dreadknight trying to cap. I am also waiting for some money as i am a level 20 crafter. I would not stick my nose into other peoples business, and I would be a loyal member to your town.
How did you hear about Braavos? | My friend Smit told me about you guys.
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) | hilltim1, TheSojourner, AzenYumCha, LightningCape, Jonsoon
Referrals | Smit1111
IGN: MinBuilder_jr
Location and Timezone: Reykjavík, Iceland, GMT+4
How long have you been whitelisted: About a week
If less than a month, please link to whitelist application: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application-for-whitelist.38653/#post-323317, then scroll down a bit
Previous towns: None
Why do you want to join Braavos?: Because my friend SuperMegaBuilder lives in your town and he told me that your town was pretty cool
Why would Braavos want you?: Because i want to be an alchemist and i can turn lapiz and coal into diamonds
Tell us about yourself?: i want to be a samurai and alchemist, right know i am a level 4 crafter and level 3 warrior
How did you hear about Braavos?: SuperMegaBuilder told me
Who are the leaders of Braavos (there are five): Jonsoon, hilltim1, TheSojourner, AzenYumCha and LightningCape
Referrals: SuperMegaBuilder
IGN |childnine
Age |35
Location and Time Zone |Austin, TX Central
How long have you been whitelisted |a week or two.
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application-for-whitelist.39547/#post-326885
Previous Towns |n/a
Why did you leave (if applicable) |n/a
Why do you want to join Braavos |Looking to get involved in other activities besides risky building in the wilderness
Why would Braavos want you | NOT a douche.
Tell us about yourself | I'm an engineering student and fabricator. I play minecraft to get away sometimes.
How did you hear about Braavos? | Herocraft wiki
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) |Mayor | Jonsoon
Second in Command | hilltim1
Third in Command | TheSojourner
Managers | AzenYumCha, LightningCape
Referrals | n/a
IGN | Buster839
Age | 13
Location and Time Zone | USA/CST
How long have you been whitelisted | today
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application.39851/
Previous Towns |none
Why do you want to join Braavos | because I want to live a town
Why would Braavos want you | I can contribute to help construction
Tell us about yourself | I am a gamer, I like to go bowling
How did you hear about Braavos? | looking at towns on the forum
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) | Jonsoon, hilltim1 TheSojourner, AzenYumCha, LightningCape
Referrals | ShadowWarriorXA

I have looked over all of your applications and you all seem like you would be a good fit with Braavos. Please read your PM's when you can and find a manager in game to get setup.

child9 - Ironic IGN. :p
Buster839 - I saw on your whitelist that ShadowWarriorXA is your brother, did he tell you out of game about the town? Just curious.

Thank you all for applying!

Buster839

Wood
I have looked over all of your applications and you all seem like you would be a good fit with Braavos. Please read your PM's when you can and find a manager in game to get setup.

child9 - Ironic IGN. :p
Buster839 - I saw on your whitelist that ShadowWarriorXA is your brother, did he tell you out of game about the town? Just curious.

Thank you all for applying!
He told me to search for a town and find what stood out to me.

kundekoret

Dirt
IGN | kundekoret
Age | 27
Location and Time Zone | Norway, GMT +1
How long have you been whitelisted | >1 week, but have been updating on the server stuff for 2.
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application-for-kundekoret.39686/
Previous Towns | None
Why do you want to join Braavos | Me and my two pals (WillTiltU and Plexzuz) are looking for a failry big town to join and Braavos looks nice! :)
Why would Braavos want you | I'm an active player who can contribute.
Tell us about yourself | Gamer, carpenter, sports freak, norwegian.
How did you hear about Braavos? | In Game of Thrones. Err. I didnt hear about it until i looked at the town section on the forums.
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) | Mayor: Jonsoon, Second in command: hilltim1, Third in command: TheSojourner, Managers: AzenYumCha and LightningCape
Referrals | None

WillTiltU

Dirt
IGN | WillTiltU
Age | 33
How long have you been whitelisted | Played here for about a week.
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/willtiltu.39685/#post-327898
Previous Towns | None.
Why do you want to join Braavos | Same as kundekorets answer :)
Tell us about yourself | Gamer, working in a ironmine irl, like sports combined with beer.
How did you hear about Braavos? | Kundekoret told me about it and i've checked out your forumpage.
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) | Mayor: Jonsoon, Second in command: hilltim1, Third in command: TheSojourner, Managers: AzenYumCha and LightningCape
Referrals | None...

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN | kundekoret
Age | 27
How long have you been whitelisted | >1 week, but have been updating on the server stuff for 2.
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application-for-kundekoret.39686/
Previous Towns | None
Why do you want to join Braavos | Me and my two pals (WillTiltU and Plexzuz) are looking for a failry big town to join and Braavos looks nice! :)
Tell us about yourself | Gamer, carpenter, sports freak, norwegian.
How did you hear about Braavos? | In Game of Thrones. Err. I didnt hear about it until i looked at the town section on the forums.
Referrals | None
IGN | WillTiltU
Age | 33
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/willtiltu.39685/#post-327898
Previous Towns | None.
Why do you want to join Braavos | Same as kundekorets answer :)
Tell us about yourself | Gamer, working in a ironmine irl, like sports combined with beer.
How did you hear about Braavos? | Kundekoret told me about it and i've checked out your forumpage.
Referrals | None...

You both seem like you'd be good fits for the city. Please read your PM's when you can and find a manager in game to get setup.

plexzuz

Stone
IGN | Plexzuz
Age | 24
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application-for-plexzuz.39756/
Previous Towns | None!
Why do you want to join Braavos | Same as kundekorets and Willtiltu answer :)
Tell us about yourself | Gamer, worker and a famili guy! perfekt life ;)
How did you hear about Braavos? | Kundekoret told me about it :)
Referrals |

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN | Plexzuz
Age | 24
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application-for-plexzuz.39756/
Previous Towns | None!
Why do you want to join Braavos | Same as kundekorets and Willtiltu answer :)
Tell us about yourself | Gamer, worker and a famili guy! perfekt life ;)
How did you hear about Braavos? | Kundekoret told me about it :)
Referrals |

Accepted! Read your PM's and find a manager in game. Thanks.

IGN | ThePMSBeast
Age | 47
Location and Time Zone | Reno, Nv. PST
How long have you been whitelisted | 2 days
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | Whitelist Application
Previous Towns | None
Why do you want to join Braavos | Has a good feel to it, seems very community based.
Why would Braavos want you | I follow rules, can be counted on as a loyal asset
Tell us about yourself | been playing games forever, love RPG and Minecraft. considered an ancient ..
How did you hear about Braavos? | Seen it on a community board in Bastian
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) |Jonsoon, Hiltim1, Thesojourner, AzenYumcha and LighteningCape
Referrals | I have none on this server yet :(

By submitting this application, and getting accepted, you agree to all of the town rules. Failure to follow the rules will be subject to termination.

IGN |Vyvyannewman
Age |23
Location and Time Zone |toronto -eastern (US Canada)
How long have you been whitelisted |a bit over a day
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application.39956/#post-329674
Previous Towns |N/A
Why did you leave (if applicable) |N/A
Why do you want to join Braavos |Braavos seems like quite a good town, and i'm quite tired of living in a cave :p
Why would Braavos want you |i'm a builder in minecraft usually so i would be willing to help with any projects also i hate griefers so you wont have any problems with me
Tell us about yourself |i'm 23 i have a 2 1/2 year old daughter and tho my username might not imply it i am a guy
How did you hear about Braavos? |i was told in chat where to go to find out about towns and this one seemed like a good choice
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) |jonsoon,hiltim1,Thesojourner,AzenYumCha,Lightningcape
Referrals |N/A

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN | ThePMSBeast
Age | 47
Location and Time Zone | Reno, Nv. PST
How long have you been whitelisted | 2 days
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | Whitelist Application
Previous Towns | None
Why do you want to join Braavos | Has a good feel to it, seems very community based.
Why would Braavos want you | I follow rules, can be counted on as a loyal asset
Tell us about yourself | been playing games forever, love RPG and Minecraft. considered an ancient ..
How did you hear about Braavos? | Seen it on a community board in Bastian
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) |Jonsoon, Hiltim1, Thesojourner, AzenYumcha and LighteningCape
Referrals | I have none on this server yet :(

By submitting this application, and getting accepted, you agree to all of the town rules. Failure to follow the rules will be subject to termination.
IGN |Vyvyannewman
Age |23
Location and Time Zone |toronto -eastern (US Canada)
How long have you been whitelisted |a bit over a day
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application.39956/#post-329674
Previous Towns |N/A
Why did you leave (if applicable) |N/A
Why do you want to join Braavos |Braavos seems like quite a good town, and i'm quite tired of living in a cave :p
Why would Braavos want you |i'm a builder in minecraft usually so i would be willing to help with any projects also i hate griefers so you wont have any problems with me
Tell us about yourself |i'm 23 i have a 2 1/2 year old daughter and tho my username might not imply it i am a guy
How did you hear about Braavos? |i was told in chat where to go to find out about towns and this one seemed like a good choice
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) |jonsoon,hiltim1,Thesojourner,AzenYumCha,Lightningcape
Referrals |N/A

You both seem like you would be a great fit for the city! Please read your PM's at your earliest convenience and find a manager in game to get setup.

Blodys

Wood
IGN |Blodys
Age |14
Location and Time Zone |California Pacific time zone UTC- 8
How long have you been whitelisted |A day
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application.39988/
Previous Towns |None
Why do you want to join Braavos |I want to join because I don't want to live in a tree and get shot by skeletons. I'd like to live in a city in an apartment where I'm safe and everything is easier
Why would Braavos want you |I won't grief, kill other members, or anything that would break the rules.
Tell us about yourself |Well, I'm a hardcore gamer, I can go up to 15 hours of gaming in 1 day, A few hours for every game :D, I have a gaming room that costs a bit more than $15000 but it's probably gonna be old in like a year or two, lol!
How did you hear about Braavos? |I was searching for towns that I can apply for and I found it.
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) |Jonsoon,hilltim1,AzenYumCha,LightningCape
Referrals |None

IGN | FearDaReaper
Age | 14
Location and Time Zone | Pacific standart
How long have you been whitelisted | july 14 is my 11 month term
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |
Previous Towns | none
Why do you want to join Braavos | My buddy Pyrofiredelta said that i should join it and play with him. i looked up the town and it looks good
Why would Braavos want you | i work well with others, and I would like to add some new ideas to the city, and i am planning to master the profession of mason
Tell us about yourself | I like helping people and doing what is best for the people I am with. I have been on the server for nearly 11 months and I am interested in joining a town.
How did you hear about Braavos? | My friend trevor (PyroFireDelta)
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) | Jonsoon, hilltim1, The Sojourner, AzenYumcha, LightningCape
Referrals | Pyrofiredelta

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN |Blodys
Age |14
Location and Time Zone |California Pacific time zone UTC- 8
How long have you been whitelisted |A day
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application.39988/
Previous Towns |None
Why do you want to join Braavos |I want to join because I don't want to live in a tree and get shot by skeletons. I'd like to live in a city in an apartment where I'm safe and everything is easier
Why would Braavos want you |I won't grief, kill other members, or anything that would break the rules.
Tell us about yourself |Well, I'm a hardcore gamer, I can go up to 15 hours of gaming in 1 day, A few hours for every game :D, I have a gaming room that costs a bit more than $15000 but it's probably gonna be old in like a year or two, lol!
How did you hear about Braavos? |I was searching for towns that I can apply for and I found it.
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) |Jonsoon,hilltim1,AzenYumCha,LightningCape
Referrals |None

IGN | FearDaReaper
Age | 14
Location and Time Zone | Pacific standart
How long have you been whitelisted | july 14 is my 11 month term
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |
Previous Towns | none
Why do you want to join Braavos | My buddy Pyrofiredelta said that i should join it and play with him. i looked up the town and it looks good
Why would Braavos want you | i work well with others, and I would like to add some new ideas to the city, and i am planning to master the profession of mason
Tell us about yourself | I like helping people and doing what is best for the people I am with. I have been on the server for nearly 11 months and I am interested in joining a town.
How did you hear about Braavos? | My friend trevor (PyroFireDelta)
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) | Jonsoon, hilltim1, The Sojourner, AzenYumcha, LightningCape
Referrals | Pyrofiredelta

Accepted, please check your PM