• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [LO] Braavos [102] [Neutral] - Recruiting - No Taxes

IGN | Mystery_Myth
Age | 14
Location and Time Zone | California, Pacific
How long have you been whitelisted | 1 day
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/mystery0myth-application.40037/#post-330264
Previous Towns | N/A
Why did you leave (if applicable) | N/A
Why do you want to join Braavos | No taxes, respectable leaders, a neutral town, what more could a player want?
Why would Braavos want you | I feel like I could be a functioning citizen of this peaceful town. Such as helping with enchantable items.
Tell us about yourself | I am a rouge that would like to be in this town. I love to help out players and build.
How did you hear about Braavos? | My friends told me that this was a great place to start out as a new-whitelister.
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) | Jonsoon, hilltim1, TheSojourner AzenYumCha, LightningCape
Referrals | FearDaReaper, Pyrofiredelta

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN | Mystery_Myth
Age | 14
Location and Time Zone | California, Pacific
How long have you been whitelisted | 1 day
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/mystery0myth-application.40037/#post-330264
Previous Towns | N/A
Why do you want to join Braavos | No taxes, respectable leaders, a neutral town, what more could a player want?
Why would Braavos want you | I feel like I could be a functioning citizen of this peaceful town. Such as helping with enchantable items.
Tell us about yourself | I am a rouge that would like to be in this town. I love to help out players and build.
How did you hear about Braavos? | My friends told me that this was a great place to start out as a new-whitelister.
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) | Jonsoon, hilltim1, TheSojourner AzenYumCha, LightningCape
Referrals | FearDaReaper, Pyrofiredelta
Accepted. Please check your PMs

SemNozaru

Wood
IGN | SemNozaru
Age | 18
Location and Time Zone | Arizona GMT-7
How long have you been whitelisted | not quite sure, a good while. Been inactive for a bit
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | N/A
Previous Towns | None, looking to start something fresh
Why do you want to join Braavos | Couple Friends involved
Why would Braavos want you | oh uhh.. I'm desirable i suppose, I can do things
Tell us about yourself | Mostly a League Gamer, hosted my own MC servers for a while and I can use redstone pretty well
How did you hear about Braavos? | Friends
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) | totally didn't cheat but off the top of my head...
Mayor | Jonsoon
Second in Command | hilltim1
Third in Command | TheSojourner
Managers | AzenYumCha, LightningCape
Referrals | FeileCaruth, WTFzoids

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN | SemNozaru
Age | 18
Location and Time Zone | Arizona GMT-7
How long have you been whitelisted | not quite sure, a good while. Been inactive for a bit
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | N/A
Previous Towns | None, looking to start something fresh
Why do you want to join Braavos | Couple Friends involved
Why would Braavos want you | oh uhh.. I'm desirable i suppose, I can do things
Tell us about yourself | Mostly a League Gamer, hosted my own MC servers for a while and I can use redstone pretty well
How did you hear about Braavos? | Friends
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) | totally didn't cheat but off the top of my head...
Mayor | Jonsoon
Second in Command | hilltim1
Third in Command | TheSojourner
Managers | AzenYumCha, LightningCape
Referrals | FeileCaruth, WTFzoids

Accepted, please check your PM

Grimkor

Dirt
IGN |Grimkor
Age |27
Location and Time Zone |Seattle, Wa Pacific Time (UTC -8:00)
How long have you been whitelisted | ~11 Days
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application-grimkor.39424/
Previous Towns | N/A
Why do you want to join Braavos | I have spent some time on the server and am now looking for a permanent home.
Why would Braavos want you |I am quite active, helpful, and am undecided as far as my crafting specialization. I would really like to pick whatever is most needed by Braavos
Tell us about yourself |I am a trained artist with OCD, I try to make everything I build in minecraft not only functional, but aesthetically pleasing
How did you hear about Braavos? |I read some signs east of the main (spawn) city
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) |Jonsoon, hilltim1, TheSojourner, AzenYumCha and LightningCape
Referrals |"Valar Morghulis"

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN |Grimkor
Age |27
Location and Time Zone |Seattle, Wa Pacific Time (UTC -8:00)
How long have you been whitelisted | ~11 Days
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application-grimkor.39424/
Previous Towns | N/A
Why do you want to join Braavos | I have spent some time on the server and am now looking for a permanent home.
Why would Braavos want you |I am quite active, helpful, and am undecided as far as my crafting specialization. I would really like to pick whatever is most needed by Braavos
Tell us about yourself |I am a trained artist with OCD, I try to make everything I build in minecraft not only functional, but aesthetically pleasing
How did you hear about Braavos? |I read some signs east of the main (spawn) city
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) |Jonsoon, hilltim1, TheSojourner, AzenYumCha and LightningCape
Referrals |"Valar Morghulis"

Accepted based on your referral. Please check your PMs

IGN | firefox3098
Age | 18
Location and Time Zone | Tucson Az, UTC -7:00
How long have you been whitelisted | I've been whitelisted for what i want to say is a year, I'm not sure. Haven't played in a while.
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |
Previous Towns | None
Why did you leave (if applicable) |
Why do you want to join Braavos | I have a couple of friends in Braavos and they recommended it to me.
Why would Braavos want you | I'm not sure what you would want, but i try not to cause trouble and i try to contribute what i can to help. Other than mining and building I'm not sure what else i can do.
Tell us about yourself | I like minecraft and playing on minecraft servers. Not sure what else to say.
How did you hear about Braavos? | A couple of friends.
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) | Jonsoon, hilltim1, TheSojourner, AzenYumCha, LightningCape
Referrals | FeileCaruth SemNozaru wtfzoids

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN | firefox3098
Age | 18
Location and Time Zone | Tucson Az, UTC -7:00
How long have you been whitelisted | I've been whitelisted for what i want to say is a year, I'm not sure. Haven't played in a while.
Previous Towns | None
Why do you want to join Braavos | I have a couple of friends in Braavos and they recommended it to me.
Why would Braavos want you | I'm not sure what you would want, but i try not to cause trouble and i try to contribute what i can to help. Other than mining and building I'm not sure what else i can do.
Tell us about yourself | I like minecraft and playing on minecraft servers. Not sure what else to say.
How did you hear about Braavos? | A couple of friends.
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) | Jonsoon, hilltim1, TheSojourner, AzenYumCha, LightningCape
Referrals | FeileCaruth SemNozaru wtfzoids

Accepted, please check your PMs

highfidelety

Stone
IGN |highfidelety
Age |26
Location and Time Zone |minnesota central
How long have you been whitelisted |just got re whitelisted today
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/app.40181/#post-331093
Previous Towns |been awhile i cant remember the name i think it was autumn of light or something similar
Why did you leave (if applicable) |are mayor left cause he was getting married and it all kinda just fell apart
Why do you want to join Braavos |i was looking through the recruitment and recognized thesoujourner'sname from the town i was in last time i played
Why would Braavos want you |im a pretty good builder and pvper i work well with others and i am very efficient in my work so i can get alot done quickly
Tell us about yourself |i work a night shift at Walmart im just getting back into minecraft and i hope to stay active for a long time now that i have irl friends that play
How did you hear about Braavos? |scrolling the recruitment forums
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) |jonsoon, hilltim1, thesoujourner, azenyumcha, and lightningcape
Referrals |hopefully thesoujourner will remember me

Homicidal_Panduh

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN |MikeythePr0
Age |18
Location and Time Zone |California, PST
How long have you been whitelisted | About 8 months
Previous Towns |SkyForge, and Amegakure
Why did you leave (if applicable) |I left Skyforge to join Amegakure, but I left Amegakure because i didn't like how the town was an and how we got too much involved with Newerth raids and pvp.
Why do you want to join Braavos | I wish to join Braavos because I want to make new friends have a brand new experience with another town.
Why would Braavos want you |I have been told I am a good pvper but mainly I am a pretty good builder, also I am quite good with people.
Tell us about yourself |My name is Michael and I am 18, I grew up being disciplined my whole life and having to do hard work and things so I didn't really like but I always had respect and did them, this is all good because I have a great respect for everyone.
How did you hear about Braavos? |I met people who were staff that are apart of Braavos
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) | The leaders are [Mayor] Jonsoon, [SiC] hilltim1, [TiC] TheSojourner [Managers] AzenYumCha, and LightningCape
Referrals |None

By submitting this application, and getting accepted, you agree to all of the town rules. Failure to follow the rules will be subject to termination.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN |highfidelety
Age |26
Location and Time Zone |minnesota central
How long have you been whitelisted |just got re whitelisted today
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/app.40181/#post-331093
Previous Towns |been awhile i cant remember the name i think it was autumn of light or something similar
Why did you leave (if applicable) |are mayor left cause he was getting married and it all kinda just fell apart
Why do you want to join Braavos |i was looking through the recruitment and recognized thesoujourner'sname from the town i was in last time i played
Why would Braavos want you |im a pretty good builder and pvper i work well with others and i am very efficient in my work so i can get alot done quickly
Tell us about yourself |i work a night shift at Walmart im just getting back into minecraft and i hope to stay active for a long time now that i have irl friends that play
How did you hear about Braavos? |scrolling the recruitment forums
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) |jonsoon, hilltim1, thesoujourner, azenyumcha, and lightningcape
Referrals |hopefully thesoujourner will remember me

IGN |MikeythePr0
Age |18
Location and Time Zone |California, PST
How long have you been whitelisted | About 8 months
Previous Towns |SkyForge, and Amegakure
Why did you leave (if applicable) |I left Skyforge to join Amegakure, but I left Amegakure because i didn't like how the town was an and how we got too much involved with Newerth raids and pvp.
Why do you want to join Braavos | I wish to join Braavos because I want to make new friends have a brand new experience with another town.
Why would Braavos want you |I have been told I am a good pvper but mainly I am a pretty good builder, also I am quite good with people.
Tell us about yourself |My name is Michael and I am 18, I grew up being disciplined my whole life and having to do hard work and things so I didn't really like but I always had respect and did them, this is all good because I have a great respect for everyone.
How did you hear about Braavos? |I met people who were staff that are apart of Braavos
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) | The leaders are [Mayor] Jonsoon, [SiC] hilltim1, [TiC] TheSojourner [Managers] AzenYumCha, and LightningCape
Referrals |None

By submitting this application, and getting accepted, you agree to all of the town rules. Failure to follow the rules will be subject to termination.

It will be nice to have another Proctor

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Racks on racks of citizens!

IGN |xXR_E_A_P_E_RXx
Age |19
Location and Time Zone |standard central
How long have you been whitelisted |im still waiting to be accepted
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/xxr_e_a_p_e_rxx-app.40247/
Previous Towns |none
Why do you want to join Braavos |I wanna be able to play with my irl friend
Why would Braavos want you | I'm good with rules pretty good at video games and play a lot and am a very good team player
Tell us about yourself | I'm 19 I live in Minnesota I started playing online on the Play station 3 and I've just recently started playing PC and I wanna try new and exciting games
How did you hear about Braavos? |a friend
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) |Jonsoon, hilltim1,TheSojourner, AzenYumCha, LightningCape
Referrals |highfidelety