• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [LO] Braavos [102] [Neutral] - Recruiting - No Taxes

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
1,000 posts in this thread!

Angyles, can you please change our title to:

[City] [LO] Braavos [102] [Neutral] - Recruiting - No Taxes

IGN | RogueBlade23
Age | 14
Location and Time Zone | USA, EST
How long have you been whitelisted |
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |
Previous Towns | None
Why did you leave (if applicable) | N/A
Why do you want to join Braavos | It sounds like a very nice town, and it looks nice.
Why would Braavos want you | I'm a good builder, decent at PvP, kind to people, and am really good at getting supplies, like gold, building items, etc.
Tell us about yourself | I'm a type of person who usually gives people what they want if the NEED it, like if they're dying, i give them food to live.
How did you hear about Braavos? | I was looking for a town, and I came across it.
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) | Mayor is Jonsoon, 2nd is Hilltim1, 3rd is TheSojourner, and managers are AzenYumCha, and LightningCape
Referrals | lucardeus[DOUBLEPOST=1372035675][/DOUBLEPOST]I see i forgot my "how long you have been whitelisted" thing : A month and a few days

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN | RogueBlade23
Age | 14
Location and Time Zone | USA, EST
How long have you been whitelisted |
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |
Previous Towns | None
Why did you leave (if applicable) | N/A
Why do you want to join Braavos | It sounds like a very nice town, and it looks nice.
Why would Braavos want you | I'm a good builder, decent at PvP, kind to people, and am really good at getting supplies, like gold, building items, etc.
Tell us about yourself | I'm a type of person who usually gives people what they want if the NEED it, like if they're dying, i give them food to live.
How did you hear about Braavos? | I was looking for a town, and I came across it.
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) | Mayor is Jonsoon, 2nd is Hilltim1, 3rd is TheSojourner, and managers are AzenYumCha, and LightningCape
Referrals | lucardeus[DOUBLEPOST=1372035675][/DOUBLEPOST]I see i forgot my "how long you have been whitelisted" thing : A month and a few days

Accepted! Please read your PM's and find a manager in game. Btw, are you 13 or 14 - profile says 13 and app says 14.

IGN |Blackout3299
Age |14
Location and Time Zone |Indiana EST
How long have you been whitelisted |5 hours now
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/blackout3299s-application.40547/#post-333339
Previous Towns |None
Why did you leave (if applicable) |
Why do you want to join Braavos |I need a town
Why would Braavos want you |Im kinda new but Im able. Also not lazy and I like to build!
Tell us about yourself |Im a 14 year old programmer/web and plugin designer. I like Minecraft, MMORPG games, BO2, and all Halos.
How did you hear about Braavos? |Recruitment channel
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) |Jonsoon
hilltim1
TheSojourner
AzenYumCha

LightningCape
Referrals |hilltim1

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN |Blackout3299
Age |14
Location and Time Zone |Indiana EST
How long have you been whitelisted |5 hours now
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/blackout3299s-application.40547/#post-333339
Previous Towns |None
Why do you want to join Braavos |I need a town
Why would Braavos want you |Im kinda new but Im able. Also not lazy and I like to build!
Tell us about yourself |Im a 14 year old programmer/web and plugin designer. I like Minecraft, MMORPG games, BO2, and all Halos.
How did you hear about Braavos? |Recruitment channel
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) |Jonsoon
hilltim1
TheSojourner
AzenYumCha

LightningCape
Referrals |hilltim1
Accepted! Please check your PMs[DOUBLEPOST=1372041132,1372040807][/DOUBLEPOST]hilltim1, it's not letting me add him to the convo on my phone, if you could please

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Already done before you asked. ;)
He told me ingame.

IGN Csantarpia1
Age |14
Location and Time Zone | New york/
How long have you been whitelisted | 2 days
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelisted.40773/#post-335015
Previous Towns |geryson
Why did you leave (if applicable) |i got white listed so i came here
Why do you want to join Braavos | braavos is one of the first towns that was here when herocraft began and i like older town because there is more experience and respect from the leaders and also respect from citizins
Why would Braavos want you | i am am a worrier and enjoy fighting but i cant fight alone so i thought that joining you guys would help with that
Tell us about yourself | i am a gamer that plays a lot of games like the lord of the rings online, dungeons and dragons online so like to fight because i was a fighting charaictor in both games
How did you hear about Braavos? | i saw it in bastion
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) |Jonsoon, hilltim1, TheSojourner, AzenYumCha, LightningCape
Referrals |none

By submitting this application, and getting accepted, you agree to all of the town rules. Failure to follow the rules will be subject to termination.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN Csantarpia1
Age |14
Location and Time Zone | New york/
How long have you been whitelisted | 2 days
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelisted.40773/#post-335015
Previous Towns |geryson
Why did you leave (if applicable) |i got white listed so i came here
Why do you want to join Braavos | braavos is one of the first towns that was here when herocraft began and i like older town because there is more experience and respect from the leaders and also respect from citizins
Why would Braavos want you | i am am a worrier and enjoy fighting but i cant fight alone so i thought that joining you guys would help with that
Tell us about yourself | i am a gamer that plays a lot of games like the lord of the rings online, dungeons and dragons online so like to fight because i was a fighting charaictor in both games
How did you hear about Braavos? | i saw it in bastion
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) |Jonsoon, hilltim1, TheSojourner, AzenYumCha, LightningCape
Referrals |none

By submitting this application, and getting accepted, you agree to all of the town rules. Failure to follow the rules will be subject to termination.

Accepted! Please read your PM's and find a manager in game to get setup.

daaking

Dirt
IGN | daaking
Age | 14
Location and Time Zone | Holland, Central European Time Zone
How long have you been whitelisted | Since today
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/my-application-daaking.40882/#post-335344
Previous Towns | Mpme
Why do you want to join Braavos | To be honest, I don't know. I just want to build, help a town, get involved, and become important, and expand my capabilities, and also the towns capabilities
Why would Braavos want you | I'm a hard survivaler. I can build, mine, gather resources. Just a bit of everything. I have to discover myself a bit.
Tell us about yourself | My name's David, I've been playing minecraft for... I guess about two years. I haven't played any faction servers a lot, I've always played on hypixel and shotbow servers. I've also played a lot of Hunger Games, so I'm quite experienced with PvP. I'm Dutch, and only fourteen years old, so it's possible that my English is not perfect. However, I'm doing a special education, with 60% of my lessons of English. It's one of the highest possible educations in the Dutch educational system.
How did you hear about Braavos? | I was searching for a town. What else could I tell?
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) |Jonsoon, hilltim1, TheSoJourner, AzenYumCha and LightningCape
Referrals | None

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN | daaking
Age | 14
Location and Time Zone | Holland, Central European Time Zone
How long have you been whitelisted | Since today
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/my-application-daaking.40882/#post-335344
Previous Towns | Mpme
Why do you want to join Braavos | To be honest, I don't know. I just want to build, help a town, get involved, and become important, and expand my capabilities, and also the towns capabilities
Why would Braavos want you | I'm a hard survivaler. I can build, mine, gather resources. Just a bit of everything. I have to discover myself a bit.
Tell us about yourself | My name's David, I've been playing minecraft for... I guess about two years. I haven't played any faction servers a lot, I've always played on hypixel and shotbow servers. I've also played a lot of Hunger Games, so I'm quite experienced with PvP. I'm Dutch, and only fourteen years old, so it's possible that my English is not perfect. However, I'm doing a special education, with 60% of my lessons of English. It's one of the highest possible educations in the Dutch educational system.
How did you hear about Braavos? | I was searching for a town. What else could I tell?
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) |Jonsoon, hilltim1, TheSoJourner, AzenYumCha and LightningCape
Referrals | None

Accepted! Please read your PM's and find a manager in game to get setup.

Dakketh

Gold
IGN |Dakketh
Age |13
Location and Time Zone |new york
How long have you been whitelisted |today
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelisted.40963/#post-335933
Previous Towns |
Why do you want to join Braavos | my friend Csantarpia1 is in there and i am like him were i play a lot of rpg games and like to fight so i would protect the city when needed
Why would Braavos want you |i would be a good fighter with my friend and a good crafting addition
Tell us about yourself |i am funny creative and lawful
How did you hear about Braavos? |my friend told me about it he did not tell me the location because he said it was unknown or whatever he also told me about the chat channel but did not tell me it
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) |Jonsoon,hilltim1, TheSojourner,AzenYumCha, LightningCape
Referrals |none

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN |Dakketh
Age |13
Location and Time Zone |new york
How long have you been whitelisted |today
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelisted.40963/#post-335933
Previous Towns |
Why do you want to join Braavos | my friend Csantarpia1 is in there and i am like him were i play a lot of rpg games and like to fight so i would protect the city when needed
Why would Braavos want you |i would be a good fighter with my friend and a good crafting addition
Tell us about yourself |i am funny creative and lawful
How did you hear about Braavos? |my friend told me about it he did not tell me the location because he said it was unknown or whatever he also told me about the chat channel but did not tell me it
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) |Jonsoon,hilltim1, TheSojourner,AzenYumCha, LightningCape
Referrals |none

Accepted. Please check your PMs

IGN | grandtheftpro
Age | 17.
Location and Time Zone | US Central, USA, Missouri.
How long have you been whitelisted | A day.
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/grandtheftpros-whitelist-application.40848/#post-335823
Previous Towns | None.
Why do you want to join Braavos | I have a friend in the town, and need a town.
Why would Braavos want you | Eh, I have no life and can do anything you need.
Tell us about yourself | I'm 17 and ready for love.
How did you hear about Braavos? | LightningCape.
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) | Jonsoon, Hilltim1, Thesojurner, AzenYumCha and LightningCape.
Referrals | LightningCape.

IGN | AwesomeSauce445
Age | 15
Location and Time Zone | USA Eastern Time
How long have you been whitelisted | 1 Day
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...list-fun-townships-quests-rpg/page__st__32740
Previous Towns | N/A On this server
Why did you leave (if applicable) | Never in a town on this server before.
Why do you want to join Braavos | It seems very popular and a good place to start since im new to the server.
Why would Braavos want you | I could get more people to join it and I could help with building projects.
Tell us about yourself | I like to play minecraft and one of my favorite parts of it is playing on a server with towny. I like to build and PVP and my combat class is Rouge.
How did you hear about Braavos? | Message Board on the server
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) | Joonsoon, hilltim1, TheSojourner, AzenYumCha, and LightningCape
Referrals | N/A