• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [LO] Braavos [102] [Neutral] - Recruiting - No Taxes

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN |Mustardmanmcgee
Age |14
Location and Time Zone |U.S. Central
How long have you been whitelisted |1 Day
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |I'm not sure how to link my application to this.
Previous Towns |None
Why did you leave (if applicable) |I have never been in a town and have never left one.
Why do you want to join Braavos |I need a place to stay where I know I can rest assured my stuff is safe.
Why would Braavos want you |I consider myself handy with the bow and a good defender. I am respectful and like mining.
Tell us about yourself |I am currently a tramp with no home, and need somewhere to store my valuables. I like mining/building a lot.
How did you hear about Braavos? |I saw your town on the forums, searched it up and found that it suited my needs perfectly.
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are four) |Jonsoon, Hilltim1, TheSojourner, and AzenYumCha
Referrals |None

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN |Mustardmanmcgee
Age |14
Location and Time Zone |U.S. Central
How long have you been whitelisted |1 Day
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |I'm not sure how to link my application to this.
Previous Towns |None
Why did you leave (if applicable) |I have never been in a town and have never left one.
Why do you want to join Braavos |I need a place to stay where I know I can rest assured my stuff is safe.
Why would Braavos want you |I consider myself handy with the bow and a good defender. I am respectful and like mining.
Tell us about yourself |I am currently a tramp with no home, and need somewhere to store my valuables. I like mining/building a lot.
How did you hear about Braavos? |I saw your town on the forums, searched it up and found that it suited my needs perfectly.
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are four) |Jonsoon, Hilltim1, TheSojourner, and AzenYumCha
Referrals |None

The link section just wants you to copy and paste the address to it. I went ahead and looked it up for you.
http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/hopefully-a-better-application.38764/#post-322187

Other than the link, I see no issues with your application and I will go ahead and accept you into the city of Braavos! Check your PM's at the top of the page (you should see a red 1 on your inbox) and find a manager in game to help you get setup.

IGN | MaybeUseMeBlade
Age | 18
Location and Time Zone | EST -5 (Eastern US), New York, Niagara Falls
How long have you been whitelisted | Joined in 2011, got re white listed recently by the help of Gobizou.
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | n/a
Previous Towns | Arcadia
Why did you leave (if applicable) | Was banned back in 2011 for being being stupid 16 y/o child who was stubborn, immature and selfish so I used a X-ray mod to find chests and such, Gobizou recently re-white listed me and accepted me back into Herocraft, I feel like I have matured enough over the past 2 years to not be a child and ruin other peoples time/things.
Why do you want to join Braavos |To be apart of a community to I can talk and be apart of doing things as a whole instead of having to always watch my back for other people taking my things, so I can trust and have others look after me while I look after them.
Why would Braavos want you |So I can help do things for a large portion of people instead of just for myself, like making farms, community chests and other such things.
Tell us about yourself | 18 y/o Who's still in school, just looking to have fun, build and just sit here and nerd it out on some games like I usually do everyday ^^.
How did you hear about Braavos? | Looked around the Forums, reading a lot of Township pages and well I decided to give this one a shot and see if it would be OK if I joined.
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are four) | Jonsoon ,hilltim1 , TheSojourner, AzenYumCha
Referrals | This Forum page! <3

Frauxeyl

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN | Daiki?_Aoki
Age | 21
Location and Time Zone | Canada Gmt -5
How long have you been whitelisted | since September 2012
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |
Previous Towns | None
Why did you leave (if applicable) |
Why do you want to join Braavos | Looking for a town with a great community
Why would Braavos want you | Because i like helping people
Tell us about yourself | Bonjour:)
How did you hear about Braavos? | RE
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are four) | Jonsoon, Hilltim1, TheSojourner, and AzenYumCha
Referrals | My cat

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN | MaybeUseMeBlade
Age | 18
Location and Time Zone | EST -5 (Eastern US), New York, Niagara Falls
How long have you been whitelisted | Joined in 2011, got re white listed recently by the help of Gobizou.
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | n/a
Previous Towns | Arcadia
Why did you leave (if applicable) | Was banned back in 2011 for being being stupid 16 y/o child who was stubborn, immature and selfish so I used a X-ray mod to find chests and such, Gobizou recently re-white listed me and accepted me back into Herocraft, I feel like I have matured enough over the past 2 years to not be a child and ruin other peoples time/things.
Why do you want to join Braavos |To be apart of a community to I can talk and be apart of doing things as a whole instead of having to always watch my back for other people taking my things, so I can trust and have others look after me while I look after them.
Why would Braavos want you |So I can help do things for a large portion of people instead of just for myself, like making farms, community chests and other such things.
Tell us about yourself | 18 y/o Who's still in school, just looking to have fun, build and just sit here and nerd it out on some games like I usually do everyday ^^.
How did you hear about Braavos? | Looked around the Forums, reading a lot of Township pages and well I decided to give this one a shot and see if it would be OK if I joined.
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are four) | Jonsoon ,hilltim1 , TheSojourner, AzenYumCha
Referrals | This Forum page! <3

Welcome back to Herocraft. Your application looks good, I am accepting you into the city. Please read your PM's and find a manager in game to get you setup.

IGN | Daiki?_Aoki
Age | 21
Location and Time Zone | Canada Gmt -5
How long have you been whitelisted | since September 2012
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |
Previous Towns | None
Why do you want to join Braavos | Looking for a town with a great community
Why would Braavos want you | Because i like helping people
Tell us about yourself | Bonjour:)
How did you hear about Braavos? | RE
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are four) | Jonsoon, Hilltim1, TheSojourner, and AzenYumCha
Referrals | My cat

Your cat is an extremely intelligent creature. Accepted! Please read your PM's and find a manger in game.

Mc_Gangsta

Dirt
IGN | Mc_Gangsta
Age | 16
Location and Time Zone | Austria GMT + 1
How long have you been whitelisted | since yesterday
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application.38822/#post-322489
Previous Towns | None
Why do you want to join Braavos | Looking for a town with nice people and no taxes because i don't have much moneyWhy would Braavos want you | Because i'm very friendly and help others
Tell us about yourself | Im from Austria and play minecraft now for a long time and i know pretty much about the game, also i can be very nice to others and help them
How did you hear about Braavos? | Forum
Referrals | /

Chriifo

Stone
IGN | Chriifo
Age | 16
Location and Time Zone | Austria GMT +1
How long have you been whitelisted | I just got whitelisted yesterday
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...ps-quests-rpg/page__hl__ herocraft__st__31760
Previous Towns | N/A
Why did you leave (if applicable) | -
Why do you want to join Braavos | I was looking for a town, without taxes, and Braavos seems very social and awesome!
Why would Braavos want you | I'm a loyal player and I won't break any rules!
Tell us about yourself | I'm still going to school. In my leisure time I often meet my friends, go to the gym or play minecraft.
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are four) | Jonsoon, hilltim1, TheSojourner, AzenYumCha
Referrals | -

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN | Mc_Gangsta
Age | 16
Location and Time Zone | Austria GMT + 1
How long have you been whitelisted | since yesterday
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application.38822/#post-322489
Previous Towns | None
Why do you want to join Braavos | Looking for a town with nice people and no taxes because i don't have much moneyWhy would Braavos want you | Because i'm very friendly and help others
Tell us about yourself | Im from Austria and play minecraft now for a long time and i know pretty much about the game, also i can be very nice to others and help them
Referrals | /
IGN | Chriifo
Age | 16
Location and Time Zone | Austria GMT +1
How long have you been whitelisted | I just got whitelisted yesterday
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/42968-herocraft-minecraft-rpg-server-multiplayer-over-two-years-old-greylist-fun-townships-quests-rpg/page__hl__ herocraft__st__31760
Previous Towns | N/A
Why did you leave (if applicable) | -
Why do you want to join Braavos | I was looking for a town, without taxes, and Braavos seems very social and awesome!
Why would Braavos want you | I'm a loyal player and I won't break any rules!
Tell us about yourself | I'm still going to school. In my leisure time I often meet my friends, go to the gym or play minecraft.
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are four) | Jonsoon, hilltim1, TheSojourner, AzenYumCha
Referrals | -

Both of your application looks good - Accepted! Please read your PM's and find a manger in game to get you setup. I look forward to meeting you both.

DarshHoshi

Wood
IGN | DarshHoshi
Age | 25
Location and Time Zone | USA Central Time Zone
How long have you been whitelisted | Today
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/darshhoshi-application.38925/
Previous Towns | None
Why do you want to join Braavos | Scanning over the other towns, this seemed like the best and only choice.
Why would Braavos want you | I am pretty experienced at minecraft, and love helping and building improvements
Tell us about yourself | Attending College, working part time, love minecraft and looking for a nice community
How did you hear about Braavos? | Scanning Forums
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are four) | Jonsoon hilltim1 TheSojourner & AzenYumCha
Referrals | None

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN | DarshHoshi
Age | 25
Location and Time Zone | USA Central Time Zone
How long have you been whitelisted | Today
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/darshhoshi-application.38925/
Previous Towns | None
Why do you want to join Braavos | Scanning over the other towns, this seemed like the best and only choice.
Why would Braavos want you | I am pretty experienced at minecraft, and love helping and building improvements
Tell us about yourself | Attending College, working part time, love minecraft and looking for a nice community
How did you hear about Braavos? | Scanning Forums
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are four) | Jonsoon hilltim1 TheSojourner & AzenYumCha
Referrals | None

I'll go ahead and accept your application, but can you just clarify your age for me? You put 25 here, but profile and whitelist app say 27. Check your PM's when you get a chance and find a manager in game to get setup. Thanks!

SERK79

TNT
IGN SERK79
Age 19
Location and Time Zone UTC -5:00
How long have you been whitelisted Almost a year (10 months)
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application
Previous Towns None
Why did you leave (if applicable)
Why do you want to join Braavos: I want to be a part of something big, not just like being in the cave and mining and not seeing sun light, I want to be a part of community. Defend it and have fun
Why would Braavos want you: Well I can help build a better community helping defend and build structures for the town, and get materials.
Tell us about yourself My name is Serge, I live in Michigan, I enjoy playing Minecraft and other RPG type of games, I like to be part of community and spend time having fun in online games, My friend and I, use to have server but than we closed it later on, that's about it.
How did you hear about Braavos? just heard online the name of the city was mentioned and on the website I found that you guys were recruiting.
Who are the leaders of Braavos? Jonsoon, hilltim1, TheSojourner, AzenYumCha
Referrals None

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN SERK79
Age 19
Location and Time Zone UTC -5:00
How long have you been whitelisted Almost a year (10 months)
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application
Previous Towns None
Why did you leave (if applicable)
Why do you want to join Braavos: I want to be a part of something big, not just like being in the cave and mining and not seeing sun light, I want to be a part of community. Defend it and have fun
Why would Braavos want you: Well I can help build a better community helping defend and build structures for the town, and get materials.
Tell us about yourself My name is Serge, I live in Michigan, I enjoy playing Minecraft and other RPG type of games, I like to be part of community and spend time having fun in online games, My friend and I, use to have server but than we closed it later on, that's about it.
How did you hear about Braavos? just heard online the name of the city was mentioned and on the website I found that you guys were recruiting.
Who are the leaders of Braavos? Jonsoon, hilltim1, TheSojourner, AzenYumCha
Referrals None

I'm going to go ahead and accept your application. Just keep in mind we like members of Braavos to live by a certain code of conduct while in game and I noticed you had a mute appeal. We like to encourage a nice playing environment even for players outside of the town.

Please read your PM's when you get a chance and find a manager in game to get you setup. I look forward to playing with you.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
We are doing a massive overhaul on our harming area.

Please talk to myself, tit_jean or awsumguy75321 if you want to help. There will be some digging required.

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
We are doing a massive overhaul on our harming area.

Please talk to myself, tit_jean or awsumguy75321 if you want to help. There will be some digging required.
1: Farming, not harming.
2: You said there would be a plan of how things would be moved. Could you post one on here with how it is now and how it ill be? If needed, I can upload a floorplan of how it is now.

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
1: Farming, not harming.
2: You said there would be a plan of how things would be moved. Could you post one on here with how it is now and how it ill be? If needed, I can upload a floorplan of how it is now.
Here is a rough floorplan of how the farm section is right now. I will put up a few ideas of how it could be later tonight or tomorrow.Braavos Farms Before.PNG

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
Here is a rough floorplan of how the farm section is right now. I will put up a few ideas of how it could be later tonight or tomorrow.
Two ideas of how it could be.

Attachments

• Braavos Farms After 1.PNG
    Braavos Farms After 1.PNG
    24.9 KB · Views: 6
  • Braavos Farms After 2.PNG
    Braavos Farms After 2.PNG
    23.6 KB · Views: 6

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
My goal is to maximize exp gains for farmers and still be useable for the general public. I put some signs up with what I want, but I can edit my original floor plan picture tomorrow, I'm out for the rest of the night.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Current:
jPnS17K.png

Proposed:
BH9aROS.png

Everything in the Yellow region is ours. We haven't even touched it yet, so there will be a bunch of digging. Is this too much?