• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [LO] Braavos [102] [Neutral] - Recruiting - No Taxes

Flayri

Wood
IGN | Flayri
Age | 15
Location and Time Zone | Norway Pacific
How long have you been whitelisted | 3 days
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application.38327/
Previous Towns | none
Why do you want to join Braavos | Because I want to be help people who need me, maybe i can repair stuff for ya? im a smith! and of course i want a home....
Why would Braavos want you | Because i want to help if it is a problem.
Tell us about yourself | im never getting angry and im a nice miner
How did you hear about Braavos? | i found it on the forum and i was like (OMG?!)
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are four) | Josoon, Hiltim1, AzenYumCha, TheSojourner
Referrals | Tit_Jean, Shanok576

lucardeus

Stone
IGN | lucardeus
Age | 22
Location and Time Zone | United States, Eastern time UTC -05:00
How long have you been whitelisted | im not sure i stoped playing for a long time i just start to play and i was still whitelisted.
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |
Previous Towns | none
Why did you leave (if applicable) | none
Why do you want to join Braavos | last time i played i was looking for a town because i was looking for something i could do other then grind for levels and i was tiered for all my stuff going missing when i logged off .
Why would Braavos want you | I'm wanting to do alchemy and make potion to help people heal or in combat.
Tell us about yourself | im 22 i'v played on the server a long time ago im nice, respectful and fun but if i need to be i can be very serious also im not the best speller in the world so i hope that doesn't effect my chances of getting in .
How did you hear about Braavos? | the RE chat in game.
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are four) | Jasoon, hilltim1, TheSojourner ,AzenYumCha
Referrals | none

By submitting this application, and getting accepted, you agree to all of the town rules. Failure to follow the rules will be subject to termination.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN | Flayri
Age | 15
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application.38327/
Previous Towns | none
Why do you want to join Braavos | Because I want to be help people who need me, maybe i can repair stuff for ya? im a smith! and of course i want a home....
How did you hear about Braavos? | i found it on the forum and i was like (OMG?!)
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are four) | Josoon, Hiltim1, AzenYumCha, TheSojourner

You linked an application from another player. I looked yours up though and I have a couple questions. Your whitelist app you listed 14, you and Angy's sorted it out to be 15, but your profile says 16. Could you clarify this please. Also, I see you applied for 2 other towns and got accepted into one. Are you currently a member of a town?

IGN | lucardeus
Age | 22
Location and Time Zone | United States, Eastern time UTC -05:00
How long have you been whitelisted | im not sure i stoped playing for a long time i just start to play and i was still whitelisted.
Previous Towns | none
Why did you leave (if applicable) | none
Why do you want to join Braavos | last time i played i was looking for a town because i was looking for something i could do other then grind for levels and i was tiered for all my stuff going missing when i logged off .
Why would Braavos want you | I'm wanting to do alchemy and make potion to help people heal or in combat.
Tell us about yourself | im 22 i'v played on the server a long time ago im nice, respectful and fun but if i need to be i can be very serious also im not the best speller in the world so i hope that doesn't effect my chances of getting in .
How did you hear about Braavos? | the RE chat in game.
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are four) | Jasoon, hilltim1, TheSojourner ,AzenYumCha
Referrals | none

By submitting this application, and getting accepted, you agree to all of the town rules. Failure to follow the rules will be subject to termination.

Everything looks good on your app and profile. Accepted! Please read your PMs on the forums when you get a chance and find a manager in game to get you setup.

slayer256

Dirt
IGN |slayer256
Age |16
Location and Time Zone | tennesse cmt
How long have you been whitelisted | 1 day
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/slayer256s-application.38564/
Previous Towns |no
Why did you leave (if applicable) |
Why do you want to join Braavos | it seems like a good town to join
Why would Braavos want you |ill help with town projects and help protect the town when ever needed
Tell us about yoursefl i plan to be a miner and samurai
How did you hear about Braavos? | through recruitment chat
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are four) | Jonsoon hilltim1 TheSojourner AzenYumCha
Referrals |

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN |slayer256
Age |16
Location and Time Zone | tennesse cmt
How long have you been whitelisted | 1 day
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/slayer256s-application.38564/
Previous Towns |no
Why did you leave (if applicable) |
Why do you want to join Braavos | it seems like a good town to join
Why would Braavos want you |ill help with town projects and help protect the town when ever needed
Tell us about yoursefl i plan to be a miner and samurai
How did you hear about Braavos? | through recruitment chat
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are four) | Jonsoon hilltim1 TheSojourner AzenYumCha
Referrals |

Application looks good, you are accepted! Check your PM's when you get the chance and find a manager ingame to get you setup. Thanks!

IGN |Braynaud123
Age |14
Location and Time Zone |USA, Central
How long have you been whitelisted |a couple days
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application.38497/#post-320510
Previous Towns |None
Why do you want to join Braavos |I am mainly looking for a place to live where i can pvp and just work on my crafting i wish to be a Smith and a samurai.
Why would Braavos want you |I am a good farmer and i can help protect the town since i want to be a samurai im a decent builder but i can mine much better than i can craft.
Tell us about yourself |Since i am about to get out for the summer im about to have Tons of time on my hands so i could help out.
How did you hear about Braavos? |Tit_Jean told me about this town when we ran into each other in bastion.
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are four) |Jonsoon hilltim1 TheSojourner AzenYumCha
Referrals |

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN |Braynaud123
Age |14
Location and Time Zone |USA, Central
How long have you been whitelisted |a couple days
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application.38497/#post-320510
Previous Towns |None
Why do you want to join Braavos |I am mainly looking for a place to live where i can pvp and just work on my crafting i wish to be a Smith and a samurai.
Why would Braavos want you |I am a good farmer and i can help protect the town since i want to be a samurai im a decent builder but i can mine much better than i can craft.
Tell us about yourself |Since i am about to get out for the summer im about to have Tons of time on my hands so i could help out.
How did you hear about Braavos? |Tit_Jean told me about this town when we ran into each other in bastion.
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are four) |Jonsoon hilltim1 TheSojourner AzenYumCha
Referrals |

Accepted! Please read your forum messages when you get a chance and find a manager in game to get setup.

tit_Jean

Glowing Redstone
You linked an application from another player. I looked yours up though and I have a couple questions. Your whitelist app you listed 14, you and Angy's sorted it out to be 15, but your profile says 16. Could you clarify this please. Also, I see you applied for 2 other towns and got accepted into one. Are you currently a member of a town?

Everything looks good on your app and profile. Accepted! Please read your PMs on the forums when you get a chance and find a manager in game to get you setup.
I don't remember this guy...I'll talk to shanok to see if we saw him once...

Shanok576

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN | Flayri
Age | 15
Previous Towns | none
Me and Tit_Jean do not know this guy, we never spoke to him before so, do not his referrals into consideration.
Thanks

Malarb

ICE ICE ICE!
IGN | Malarb
Age | 16
Location and Time Zone | Maryland, Eastern time
How long have you been whitelisted | A week on Bastion, but I used to be on the server on Dragongarde and I just got re-whitelisted.
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | I don't know if I should
Previous Towns | I was in one but I forgot the name of it.
Why did you leave (if applicable) | I just stopped playing Minecraft for a long while.
Why do you want to join Braavos | Braavos seems like a cool town to be in. I'm not really doing anything right now besides sitting around and leveling and I'd like to start doing more interesting stuff and to start interacting with other people.
Why would Braavos want you | I don't know. Theres nothing really special about me.
Tell us about yourself | I play lacrosse and football, and I play video games. That is basically my life story.
How did you hear about Braavos? | The Herocraft Forums
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are four) | Jonsoon, hilltim1, TheSojourner, AzenYumCha
Referrals | Nobody

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN | Malarb
Age | 16
Location and Time Zone | Maryland, Eastern time
How long have you been whitelisted | A week on Bastion, but I used to be on the server on Dragongarde and I just got re-whitelisted.
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | I don't know if I should
Previous Towns | I was in one but I forgot the name of it.
Why did you leave (if applicable) | I just stopped playing Minecraft for a long while.
Why do you want to join Braavos | Braavos seems like a cool town to be in. I'm not really doing anything right now besides sitting around and leveling and I'd like to start doing more interesting stuff and to start interacting with other people.
Why would Braavos want you | I don't know. Theres nothing really special about me.
Tell us about yourself | I play lacrosse and football, and I play video games. That is basically my life story.
How did you hear about Braavos? | The Herocraft Forums
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are four) | Jonsoon, hilltim1, TheSojourner, AzenYumCha
Referrals | Nobody

I just have one minor discrepancy and hope you can clear it up. You applied with the age 16, but your profile says 18. Could you please clarify? Other than that, no issues. Once you can elaborate on the age difference I'll gladly accept you.

Malarb

ICE ICE ICE!
I just have one minor discrepancy and hope you can clear it up. You applied with the age 16, but your profile says 18. Could you please clarify? Other than that, no issues. Once you can elaborate on the age difference I'll gladly accept you.
I have no idea why my age is 18 on my profile. I think I must have been stupid and put in the wrong year. My bad for the mix up, but I'm actually 16.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I have no idea why my age is 18 on my profile. I think I must have been stupid and put in the wrong year. My bad for the mix up, but I'm actually 16.

Thank you for clarifying. You are accepted! Please read your PM's and find a manger in game to get setup. Thanks.

IGN | SuperMegaBuilder
Age | 15
Location and Time Zone | England
How long have you been whitelisted | 1 1/2 day
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application-for-supermegabuilder-re-do.38656/
Previous Towns | FairMoint (for like 10 mins xD)
Why did you leave (if applicable) | Because they had these enemies and apparently the mayor stole diamonds and stuff from them and the enemies found our base and killed us and burnt my stuff and stole everything else :(
Why do you want to join Braavos | Becauase I want a fun town to build in and this town looks fun and the main area (base) looks really creative and nice, good job davros_!
Why would Braavos want you | Because once I master crafter, I am probably going to become a Miner so I can get a lot of ores (including gold) and donate them to Braavos.
Tell us about yourself | I am a level 5 Rogue and I think once I master rogue I want to become a Ninja or a Runeblade. Also I am a level 4 crafter and once I master crafter, I think I want to become a Miner.
How did you hear about Braavos? | I asked Shanok576 what town he was in and he told me Braavos so I had a look at this town and it looked pretty cool!
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are four) | Jonsoon, hilltim1, TheSojourner and AzenYumCha
Referrals | None

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN | SuperMegaBuilder
Age | 15
Location and Time Zone | England
How long have you been whitelisted | 1 1/2 day
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application-for-supermegabuilder-re-do.38656/
Previous Towns | FairMoint (for like 10 mins xD)
Why did you leave (if applicable) | Because they had these enemies and apparently the mayor stole diamonds and stuff from them and the enemies found our base and killed us and burnt my stuff and stole everything else :(
Why do you want to join Braavos | Becauase I want a fun town to build in and this town looks fun and the main area (base) looks really creative and nice, good job davros_!
Why would Braavos want you | Because once I master crafter, I am probably going to become a Miner so I can get a lot of ores (including gold) and donate them to Braavos.
Tell us about yourself | I am a level 5 Rogue and I think once I master rogue I want to become a Ninja or a Runeblade. Also I am a level 4 crafter and once I master crafter, I think I want to become a Miner.
How did you hear about Braavos? | I asked Shanok576 what town he was in and he told me Braavos so I had a look at this town and it looked pretty cool!
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are four) | Jonsoon, hilltim1, TheSojourner and AzenYumCha
Referrals | None

Accepted. Please check your PM

IGN | xxproxsniperxx
Age | 17
Location and Time Zone | U.S Northeastern
How long have you been whitelisted |i believe a little more then a year now
Previous Towns |none
Why did you leave (if applicable) | N/A
Why do you want to join Braavos | it looks like a nice town to be in love the architecture its very nice and i feel i can also add with my architectural skills as well
Why would Braavos want you |i am good at building structures as u can see in the attached picture its just a screen shot of the U.S Capital building that i had built on my tekkit server playing with no hacks or anything of that nature, other then that im a nice guy love to help and always up for a challenge.2013-02-02_15.17.37.png
Tell us about yourself |i have a good sence of hummor, i suck at spelling (as u can see <---) and i have a cat but i like dogs.
How did you hear about Braavos? | just went into the recruiting chat asked if i could join saw a comment and visited the place liked what i was seeing and here i am
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are four) | Jonsoon Hilltim1 TheSojourner and AzenYumCha
Referrals |hilltim1

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN | xxproxsniperxx
Age | 17
Location and Time Zone | U.S Northeastern
How long have you been whitelisted |i believe a little more then a year now
Previous Towns |none
Why did you leave (if applicable) | N/A
Why do you want to join Braavos | it looks like a nice town to be in love the architecture its very nice and i feel i can also add with my architectural skills as well
Why would Braavos want you |i am good at building structures as u can see in the attached picture its just a screen shot of the U.S Capital building that i had built on my tekkit server playing with no hacks or anything of that nature, other then that im a nice guy love to help and always up for a challenge.View attachment 7118
Tell us about yourself |i have a good sence of hummor, i suck at spelling (as u can see <---) and i have a cat but i like dogs.
How did you hear about Braavos? | just went into the recruiting chat asked if i could join saw a comment and visited the place liked what i was seeing and here i am
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are four) | Jonsoon Hilltim1 TheSojourner and AzenYumCha
Referrals |hilltim1
Accepted. Please check your PM

IGN |cbasketball2
Age |15 (Ignore how it says 14 on my profile, it was an error), Female
Location and Time Zone |New Jersey, Eastern Time Zone
How long have you been whitelisted | A few days, not too long.
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | I have already been whitelisted to the server. http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/cbasketball2s-application.38783/
Previous Towns | None, this one seemed to be the best choice for me.
Why do you want to join Braavos | Braavos looks official, and I like that. I hate those towns with the 10x10 dirt houses or 1x1 pillars that sprawl out unwantingly. I am a very good builder, since having been a mod on a few other servers. I know the rules of a town very well, and Braavos looks perfect.
Why would Braavos want you | I am a very official builder as I said before, I know the rules of the town, and I know not to be a menace but a help when needed.
Tell us about yourself | You could call me CB, or my name Alexa. I absoultely LOVE to build! It's a hobby that's probably one of my favorite things about Minecraft. I enjoy doing projects that have a certain amount of time needed. I like to organize and if at some point I could join the city council or anything like that, I'd be obliged.
How did you hear about Braavos? | I was on the /ch re chat and saw hiltim1 mentioning that Braavos was recruiting. I just felt compelled to make an application since his grammar was well and the way he seemed official was cool too. I am a very great builder and I'm known for making good projects. I do not enjoy griefing nor fighting others without being prepared and RPing is a thing that I find especially fun.
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are four) |The mayor is Johnsoon, second in command is hilltim1, the third in command is TheSojourner, and a manger is AzenYumCha.
Referrals | hilltim1

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN |cbasketball2
Age |15 (Ignore how it says 14 on my profile, it was an error), Female
Location and Time Zone |New Jersey, Eastern Time Zone
How long have you been whitelisted | A few days, not too long.
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | I have already been whitelisted to the server. http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/cbasketball2s-application.38783/
Previous Towns | None, this one seemed to be the best choice for me.
Why do you want to join Braavos | Braavos looks official, and I like that. I hate those towns with the 10x10 dirt houses or 1x1 pillars that sprawl out unwantingly. I am a very good builder, since having been a mod on a few other servers. I know the rules of a town very well, and Braavos looks perfect.
Why would Braavos want you | I am a very official builder as I said before, I know the rules of the town, and I know not to be a menace but a help when needed.
Tell us about yourself | You could call me CB, or my name Alexa. I absoultely LOVE to build! It's a hobby that's probably one of my favorite things about Minecraft. I enjoy doing projects that have a certain amount of time needed. I like to organize and if at some point I could join the city council or anything like that, I'd be obliged.
How did you hear about Braavos? | I was on the /ch re chat and saw hiltim1 mentioning that Braavos was recruiting. I just felt compelled to make an application since his grammar was well and the way he seemed official was cool too. I am a very great builder and I'm known for making good projects. I do not enjoy griefing nor fighting others without being prepared and RPing is a thing that I find especially fun.
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are four) |The mayor is Johnsoon, second in command is hilltim1, the third in command is TheSojourner, and a manger is AzenYumCha.
Referrals | hilltim1

Accepted! Thank you for taking the time to apply and responding to my recruitment message. When you have a chance, please read your PM's on the forums. See you in game!