• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [LO] Braavos [102] [Neutral] - Recruiting - No Taxes

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN | ProfessorCo0kie
Age | 26
Location and Time Zone | UK GMT
How long have you been whitelisted | A few days
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/professor-cookie-bids-you-hello.37964/
Previous Towns | None
Why did you leave (if applicable) |
Why do you want to join Braavos | Looking for a town you guys seem friendly enough.
Why would Braavos want you | Im Professor Cookie the redstone genius :p
Tell us about yourself | Youtuber who enjoys RPG style servers and playing with redstone.
How did you hear about Braavos? | Forums
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are four) | Joonson, Hilltim1, TheSoujourner, AzenYumCha
Referrals |

Accepted! Please read your forum messages when you get a chance and find one of the managers in game to get you setup. I look forward to meeting you.

911donkey

Dirt
IGN | 911donkey
Age | 17
Location and Time Zone | Texas, USA; Central
How long have you been whitelisted | Unfortunately, only since earlier today.
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/my-application.38251/
Previous Towns | None.
Why do you want to join Braavos | I need somewhere to call home. Being tax-free makes Braavos very welcoming to me as a brand-new Herocrafter. The city is also very aesthetically pleasing.
Why would Braavos want you | As an eager new player, Braavos can expect me to be online fairly often. Should I feel I mesh well with the community, I'll be willing to devote myself to improving it as a whole. Additionally, since I have yet to reach a specialized profession, I will eventually be available to fill-in any job gaps the town might experience.
Tell us about yourself | I'm friendly, mature, and my ultimate goal is helping people out and having a good time. I tend to mesh well with just about anyone, socially. Interests include music (all forms and genres), competitive gaming (primarily the Pokemon TCG), theatre, and the social sciences.
How did you hear about Braavos? | Digging through the forums.
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are four) | Joonson, Hilltim1, TheSoujourner, AzenYumCha
Referrals | None, sadly.

By submitting this application, and getting accepted, you agree to all of the town rules. Failure to follow the rules will be subject to termination. | Understood!

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN | 911donkey
Age | 17
Location and Time Zone | Texas, USA; Central
How long have you been whitelisted | Unfortunately, only since earlier today.
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/my-application.38251/
Previous Towns | None.
Why do you want to join Braavos | I need somewhere to call home. Being tax-free makes Braavos very welcoming to me as a brand-new Herocrafter. The city is also very aesthetically pleasing.
Why would Braavos want you | As an eager new player, Braavos can expect me to be online fairly often. Should I feel I mesh well with the community, I'll be willing to devote myself to improving it as a whole. Additionally, since I have yet to reach a specialized profession, I will eventually be available to fill-in any job gaps the town might experience.
Tell us about yourself | I'm friendly, mature, and my ultimate goal is helping people out and having a good time. I tend to mesh well with just about anyone, socially. Interests include music (all forms and genres), competitive gaming (primarily the Pokemon TCG), theatre, and the social sciences.
How did you hear about Braavos? | Digging through the forums.
Referrals | None, sadly.

By submitting this application, and getting accepted, you agree to all of the town rules. Failure to follow the rules will be subject to termination. | Understood!

Accepted! Please read your forum messages when you get a chance and find a manager in game. I look forward to playing with you.

MrCrain

Wood
Age | 17
Location and Time Zone | South Dakota USA, Central Time Zone
How long have you been whitelisted | one day
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application-for-mrcrain.36008/
Previous Towns | none
Why do you want to join Braavos | I feel that i can be the soldier that you can rely on and have as your minion
Why would Braavos want you |I am a master pvper with the right tools
Tell us about yourself | I am an Eagle Scout and i am extremely reliable
How did you hear about Braavos? | I asked if any towns were recruiting and you were the first and best town that answered
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are four) |Jonsoon, hilltim1, TheSojourner, and AzenYumChadReferrals | None

IGN | Golden_Dragon200
Age | 13
Location and Time Zone | Louisville, Ohio ; EST (U.S.A.)
How long have you been whitelisted | About six months-ish, I lost track of time.
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |
Previous Towns | None, always lived separated from everyone else for fear of robbers
Why do you want to join Braavos | It sounds like it's a nice town, and I've decided I want to join a town like this (I mean really a town without taxes, that's just awesome).
Why would Braavos want you | I'm fairly good at pvp (in case of raids) and I'm a decently good builder.
Tell us about yourself | I've been playing minecraft for about a year and a half. I normally play on other Medieval-styled roleplay severs, a few vanilla servers, and a zombie apocalypse server or two. I'm interested in roleplay and other things as such. I play third chair alto saxophone in my school's concert band. That's really all you eeed to know about me.
How did you hear about Braavos? |I met awsumguy while he was wandering around near my house and he told me about this place.
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are four) | Jonsoon, hilltim1, TheSojourner, AzenYumCha
referral: I have no idea what to put here so I'll just told you who referred me to here being awsumguy.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Age | 17
Location and Time Zone | South Dakota USA, Central Time Zone
How long have you been whitelisted | one day
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application-for-mrcrain.36008/
Previous Towns | none
Why do you want to join Braavos | I feel that i can be the soldier that you can rely on and have as your minion
Why would Braavos want you |I am a master pvper with the right tools
Tell us about yourself | I am an Eagle Scout and i am extremely reliable
How did you hear about Braavos? | I asked if any towns were recruiting and you were the first and best town that answered
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are four) |Jonsoon, hilltim1, TheSojourner, and AzenYumChadReferrals | None
IGN | Golden_Dragon200
Age | 13
How long have you been whitelisted | About six months-ish, I lost track of time.
Previous Towns | None, always lived separated from everyone else for fear of robbers
Why do you want to join Braavos | It sounds like it's a nice town, and I've decided I want to join a town like this (I mean really a town without taxes, that's just awesome).
Why would Braavos want you | I'm fairly good at pvp (in case of raids) and I'm a decently good builder.
Tell us about yourself | I've been playing minecraft for about a year and a half. I normally play on other Medieval-styled roleplay severs, a few vanilla servers, and a zombie apocalypse server or two. I'm interested in roleplay and other things as such. I play third chair alto saxophone in my school's concert band. That's really all you eeed to know about me.
How did you hear about Braavos? |I met awsumguy while he was wandering around near my house and he told me about this place.
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are four) | Jonsoon, hilltim1, TheSojourner, AzenYumCha
referral: I have no idea what to put here so I'll just told you who referred me to here being awsumguy.

You're both Accepted! Please read your forum messages when you get a chance and find a manager ingame. I look forward to meeting you both.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN | Golden_Dragon200
Age | 13
Your whitelist application from February says you are 15. Your application here says you are 13, and your profile page says 14.
You lied about your age to get whitelisted, and now you are lying about your age here or on your profile page. Why should I accept you?

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Oppps, my mistake. I usually catch those, but it slipped by the wayside.

Nirzvi

Dirt
IGN | Nirzvi
Age | 13
Location and Time Zone | British Columbia, Canada, Pacific Standard Time
How long have you been whitelisted | Less than a day
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/nirzvis-white-list-application.38336/
Previous Towns | N/A
Why did you leave (if applicable) | N/A
Why do you want to join Braavos | I want to join Braavos because I want to be with my friends and that is their town.
Why would Braavos want you | I believe that I'm a good minecrafter and always try to be nice and helpful to others in my community.
Tell us about yourself | I am 13 and have played Minecraft since 1.8. I love the fact that I'll be able to play RPG and Minecraft and hope to be a helpful addition to any community I join.
How did you hear about Braavos? | My friends all play on it and talk about it.
Referrals | JustinJiang1, Qualume, Tidalslimshady, and Maudsleys. I know all four of them in real life.
Addition Information | I like to craft mostly but pvp is fun, too. I can't wait to really get started on this server and hopefully this town and play with my friends.

IGN |FreeReloads
Age |13
Location and Time Zone | USA, Texas , UTC
How long have you been whitelisted | A few minutes
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/apply-for-whitelist.38346/#post-319625
Previous Towns | none
Why did you leave (if applicable) |i didnt
Why do you want to join Braavos | My cousin is in your town. Also i am a builder and im new so i need somewhere to hide from the wild.
Why would Braavos want you | I can build and fight.
Tell us about yourself |im 13 im a builder and i can build things :p and im really good at pvp.
How did you hear about Braavos? | My cousin told me about it.
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are four) | TheSojouner , Hilltim1 , Jonsoon, and AzenYumCha
Referrals | GuessWhoPwndYou

By submitting this application, and getting accepted, you agree to all of the town rules. Failure to follow the rules will be subject to termination.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN | Nirzvi
Age | 13
Location and Time Zone | British Columbia, Canada, Pacific Standard Time
How long have you been whitelisted | Less than a day
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/nirzvis-white-list-application.38336/
Previous Towns | N/A
Why do you want to join Braavos | I want to join Braavos because I want to be with my friends and that is their town.
Why would Braavos want you | I believe that I'm a good minecrafter and always try to be nice and helpful to others in my community.
Tell us about yourself | I am 13 and have played Minecraft since 1.8. I love the fact that I'll be able to play RPG and Minecraft and hope to be a helpful addition to any community I join.
How did you hear about Braavos? | My friends all play on it and talk about it.
Referrals | JustinJiang1, Qualume, Tidalslimshady, and Maudsleys. I know all four of them in real life.
Addition Information | I like to craft mostly but pvp is fun, too. I can't wait to really get started on this server and hopefully this town and play with my friends.
IGN |FreeReloads
Age |13
Location and Time Zone | USA, Texas , UTC
How long have you been whitelisted | A few minutes
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/apply-for-whitelist.38346/#post-319625
Previous Towns | none
Why did you leave (if applicable) |i didnt
Why do you want to join Braavos | My cousin is in your town. Also i am a builder and im new so i need somewhere to hide from the wild.
Why would Braavos want you | I can build and fight.
Tell us about yourself |im 13 im a builder and i can build things :p and im really good at pvp.
How did you hear about Braavos? | My cousin told me about it.
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are four) | TheSojouner , Hilltim1 , Jonsoon, and AzenYumCha
Referrals | GuessWhoPwndYou

By submitting this application, and getting accepted, you agree to all of the town rules. Failure to follow the rules will be subject to termination.
Accepted. Please check your PMs and find a manager in game to be set up.

Your whitelist application from February says you are 15. Your application here says you are 13, and your profile page says 14.
You lied about your age to get whitelisted, and now you are lying about your age here or on your profile page. Why should I accept you?
If you absolutely must know, the account was probably an accident, and I normally give a different age because I'm very paranoid about this stuff. If you absolutely have to know my actual age, it is indeed 13 (or at least almost by a week).

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
If you absolutely must know, the account was probably an accident, and I normally give a different age because I'm very paranoid about this stuff. If you absolutely have to know my actual age, it is indeed 13 (or at least almost by a week).
So you are 12 then. You have broken our TOS by lying in your application since you must be 13 years old to apply to be whitelisted due to the questions that are asked.

So, nevermind, this post was pointless because now I'm stuck on greylist forever because Shadow wouldn't hear me out! Goodbye forever herocraft, unless someone listens, I'm not coming back.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
So, nevermind, this post was pointless because now I'm stuck on greylist forever because Shadow wouldn't hear me out! Goodbye forever herocraft, unless someone listens, I'm not coming back.
Angyles removed you from the whitelist because you broke our TOS. There is really no reason to "hear you out". If you would read the PM conversation between you, myself and her, you would know what is going on.

Please take the rest of your comments out of the Braavos township thread since this is no longer related to the town.

broglex

Stone
IGN | broglex
Age |20
Location and Time Zone |United States, Pacific
How long have you been whitelisted | One day.
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application-broglex.38401/
Previous Towns | None.
Why do you want to join Braavos | I am searching for a nice looking town, which I hear it is, and somewhere I will enjoy, which I hear I might.
Why would Braavos want you | As I have linked my application, I expect that you have read it. If you have not read it, I refer you to point 10.
Tell us about yourself | I am a new player to Herocraft and wish to find somewhere I might contribute. I enjoy long walks in the park, moonlit strolls on the beach, the smell of daisies in the wind, and playing Minecraft. Those are the only four aspects to my life, I do nothing else. Well there is also my doodling I suppose.
How did you hear about Braavos? | I was perusing the town threads.
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are four) | Jonsoon, hilltim1, TheSojourner, and AzenYumCha
Referrals | None.

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN | broglex
Age |20
Location and Time Zone |United States, Pacific
How long have you been whitelisted | One day.
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application-broglex.38401/
Previous Towns | None.
Why do you want to join Braavos | I am searching for a nice looking town, which I hear it is, and somewhere I will enjoy, which I hear I might.
Why would Braavos want you | As I have linked my application, I expect that you have read it. If you have not read it, I refer you to point 10.
Tell us about yourself | I am a new player to Herocraft and wish to find somewhere I might contribute. I enjoy long walks in the park, moonlit strolls on the beach, the smell of daisies in the wind, and playing Minecraft. Those are the only four aspects to my life, I do nothing else. Well there is also my doodling I suppose.
How did you hear about Braavos? | I was perusing the town threads.
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are four) | Jonsoon, hilltim1, TheSojourner, and AzenYumCha
Referrals | None.

Judging on how you were able to complete your application in a formal, yet precise and considerably respected manner, I would like to commend you for such an excellent application.

Congratulations! Welcome to the City of Braavos! Please speak to the leaders of Braavos in-game to get you started. Please check your PM's.

broglex

Stone
Judging on how you were able to complete your application in a formal, yet precise and considerably respected manner, I would like to commend you for such an excellent application.

Congratulations! Welcome to the City of Braavos! Please speak to the leaders of Braavos in-game to get you started. Please check your PM's.

Thank you kindly. I may not be able to get online in the next two days, but when I am, I will.

IGN | thevietguy567
Age | 16
Location and Time Zone | Canada, UTC
How long have you been whitelisted | 2 days
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application.38327/
Previous Towns | none
Why do you want to join Braavos | Because I want to be with my friends and make more friends
Why would Braavos want you | Because I like helping people, I can also come up with some good ideas
Tell us about yourself | not much to say, besides that I'm a really calm person
How did you hear about Braavos? | By my friends Tit_Jean and Shanok576
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are four) | Josoon, Hiltim1, AzenYumCha, TheSojourner
Referrals | Tit_Jean, Shanok576

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN | thevietguy567
Age | 16
Location and Time Zone | Canada, UTC
How long have you been whitelisted | 2 days
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application.38327/
Previous Towns | none
Why do you want to join Braavos | Because I want to be with my friends and make more friends
Why would Braavos want you | Because I like helping people, I can also come up with some good ideas
Tell us about yourself | not much to say, besides that I'm a really calm person
How did you hear about Braavos? | By my friends Tit_Jean and Shanok576
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are four) | Josoon, Hiltim1, AzenYumCha, TheSojourner
Referrals | Tit_Jean, Shanok576

Any friends of Shanok is a friend of mine! Welcome to the city of Braavos, please check your PMs and see you in game.[DOUBLEPOST=1369193744,1369098162][/DOUBLEPOST]Congrats on Architect LightningCape!

Jonsoon - time to expand the staff section. :)