• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

White List Application

E

eagles124

• In-game name: eagles124
  • Location and Age: USA, 14 11/23/1998
  • Previous Bans from other servers
  • (explain): None (That i can remember).
  • Referral(s): None.
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? do so here! http://hc.to/vote): yes 8 times.
  • Have you subscribed to our Youtube channel? (optional!) Yes.
  • How'd you hear about Herocraft? Through Google, searching Minecraft RPG servers.
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS? Yes.
  • Special Key: Do NOT leave blank. HCE9
  • Reason(s) you should be accepted: I will be a dedicated user and, guide newly joined players, also make friends with other peers in the game. If i feel its the right time i will donate:) I've been playing Minecraft for about 2 years now i know the game inside and out. I will also follow every rule and instruction given, never talk back or disrespect a peer or higher rank. Thank you for your time.

llamasx3

Legacy Supporter 6
  • In-game name: eagles124
  • Location and Age: USA, 14 11/23/1998
  • Previous Bans from other servers
  • (explain): None (That i can remember).
  • Referral(s): None.
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? do so here! http://hc.to/vote): yes 8 times.
  • Have you subscribed to our Youtube channel? (optional!) Yes.
  • How'd you hear about Herocraft? Through Google, searching Minecraft RPG servers.
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS? Yes.
  • Special Key: Do NOT leave blank. HCE9
  • Reason(s) you should be accepted: I will be a dedicated user and, guide newly joined players, also make friends with other peers in the game. If i feel its the right time i will donate:) I've been playing Minecraft for about 2 years now i know the game inside and out. I will also follow every rule and instruction given, never talk back or disrespect a peer or higher rank. Thank you for your time.
Please make your age visible on profile then reply back so I can see it.

E

eagles124

Okay and yes it says 1990...originally i was thinking i had to be 18 for enjin or what i used to sign-up but if you could change that to 1998, i'd very much appreciate it...thanks.

llamasx3

Legacy Supporter 6
Okay and yes it says 1990...originally i was thinking i had to be 18 for enjin or what i used to sign-up but if you could change that to 1998, i'd very much appreciate it...thanks.

You may hide it again.
Angyles Age change. 11/23/1998
You are now whitelisted