• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City][KO]Panorama[Evil] *Recruiting*

atticusmas

Legacy Supporter 4
1. IGN : Atticusmas
Class/Level: Rogue/11(facepalm)
Profession/Level: Crafter/11(also facepalm)
2. Reason you want to join: I just need a safe place to settle down. Ahkai turned against me.
3. Describe yourself (who you are, what's your age, your interests): Well I like cats. I also think that minecraft is really awesome. My age is fourteen.
4. What can you contribute to the town (Why would we want you): I can help with building, mining, i am quite the builder if I do say so myself. I am dedicated and funny and I find myself to be mature.
5. What other towns have you been in? (if none leave blank): I was in ahkai. I liked it for a while but when I made the stupid mistake of letting my friend walk around in herocraft on my computer I think he stole from a chest in ahkai, after ahkai asked a mod who stole from it, they saw it was "me" and kicked me out with no questions asked. I compensated johanfarley for what was stolen from and apologized but it was to no avail
6. Answer the follwing question by choosing A,B or C... etc (ex: 5. A): C first, then D, Then A if it's the last option
7. Do you have a working Microphone, and Team Speak? I got TS but No mic...

BigguthDickuth

Soulsand
5. What other towns have you been in? (if none leave blank): I was in ahkai. I liked it for a while but when I made the stupid mistake of letting my friend walk around in herocraft on my computer I think he stole from a chest in ahkai, after ahkai asked a mod who stole from it, they saw it was "me" and kicked me out with no questions asked. I compensated johanfarley for what was stolen from and apologized but it was to no avail
I appreciate your truthfulness, but I just can't make myself come to believe you. Scores and scores of times people applying for here have said "my friend was on my account and did the griefing" Its just such an easy excuse that I never believe it. If it is the truth, then I'm sorry. I hope you understand.

atticusmas

Legacy Supporter 4
I appreciate your truthfulness, but I just can't make myself come to believe you. Scores and scores of times people applying for here have said "my friend was on my account and did the griefing" Its just such an easy excuse that I never believe it. If it is the truth, then I'm sorry. I hope you understand.
I would like to point out that while you do have a point I have had perms to sigpit's house for a while now and have not stolen anything when I had the opportunity to steal 24 diamond blocks and get off scott free. ALso from what I understand you can get banned for stealing from regioned areas. I also did compensate johanfarley so to be honest i don't see how you can't trust me.

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
Welcome to Pan Atticusmas, We will keep a watch on you and if you want your friends to join please tell them to make their OWN applications thx.

atticusmas

Legacy Supporter 4
Welcome to Pan Atticusmas, We will keep a watch on you and if you want your friends to join please tell them to make their OWN applications thx.
Alright, i guess i'll /msg you to find out where it's located

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
Bigg I had the same thing happen to me last map (It was really what made me go inactive), my cousin logged onto my account and stole a ton of LWC shit and ran off with it.

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
I only have 1.2k, so I cant donate anything. But I am planning to have a huge mining trip to Warshard once its released get a couple thousand coins.

Dec5952

Wood
I've been looking for a good evil settlement to join.=P

1. IGN : Dec5952
Class/Level: Level 3 Caster - aiming for Necromancer
Profession/Level: Level 5 Crafter - aiming for Alchemist
2. Reason you want to join: Well I have only being playing on the server for a day, but I feel like the server would be much more fun if I was in a town, as I'd be able to see people more often. (So far I've only been playing out in the wild) Plus I want to be able to help people out with stuff.
3. Describe yourself: Well I'm 16 year old guy from jolly old England, I enjoy playing games almost all day, especially RPGs, my favourite series' being Final Fantasy and Shin Megami Tensei. I'm an introvert so I don't tend to go out much, but I get on really well with people over the internet, I'm generally very protective over people in need, due to a lot of stuff that's happened to me during my life and I'm a decent builder and I'm moderately advanced redstone engineer.
4. What can you contribute to the town: Well like I said I'm a very mature person, though I also have a great sense of humour, I'm a decent builder and a moderately advanced redstone engineer, I love helping people with whatever they need too.
5. What other towns have you been in?: None
6. Answer the follwing question: C, if they refuse then D if still then maybe a little A, but only a little. ;3
7. Do you have a working Microphone, and Team Speak? Yes I have a built-in microphone but haven't been on TS yet.

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
Welcome to Panorama Dec5952. I will send you a PM or you can Talk to Malomarcus BigguthDickuth Nonamemajdeath or I in-game.!

Plob5

Legacy Supporter 2
I will be gone from June 26 - July 7 Vacation then a wedding + other shit.

Anyways I will be playing a shitton 2morrow b4 I leave :p

Gunna miss you guys!

1. IGN :redsoxrussell
Class/Level:Caster Level 5
Profession/Level:Crafter Level 1
2. Reason you want to join:I need a place to store my stuff and have a place to stay. Also my friend mawaty is in this town and he asked me to be in it.
3. Describe yourself (who you are, what's your age, your interests)I am 18 years old and I like to play baseball. I like to play Minecraft with my friends on the server I made.
4. What can you contribute to the town (Why would we want you): I am a good builder and can work well with others.
5. What other towns have you been in? (if none leave blank)
6. Answer the follwing question by choosing A,B or C... etc (ex: 5. A):C but if that doesn't work than D
7. Do you have a working Microphone, and Team Speak?No

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
Welcome to Pan Redsox, It would really be appreciated if you got a mic it really helps the town out.

1. IGN : Shakafazoodle
Class/Level: Warrior lvl 1
Profession/Level: Crafter lvl 1
2. Reason you want to join: i need a township where i can learn about the herocraft server and i noticed you were listed as evil and that is right up my alley
3. Describe yourself (who you are, what's your age, your interests) my name is Dalton, i'm 18, i mostly play minecraft and League of Legends but since i've had minecraft all my other games have dropped off.
4. What can you contribute to the town (Why would we want you): I have no problem helping toward group tasks, like expanding that undercity i read about.
5. What other towns have you been in?
6. Answer the follwing question by choosing A,B or C... etc (ex: 5. A): well first i would do C but if they refused i would go with D
7. Do you have a working Microphone, and Team Speak? I have a microphone and i can get teamspeak, i have been using Skype and Ventrilo recently with friends but not for large groups like this.

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
Welcome to Panorama Shakafazoodle, Contact me in-game to get set up.