• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City][KO]Panorama[Evil] *Recruiting*

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
Glad to see pan is still an active town, despite the inactivity of madlios.
*Galaxial's stamp of approval*

Malomarcus

Legacy Supporter 6
1. IGN :Simon8099 Class (lvl) :warrior lvl1 Profession (lvl)crafter lvl6
2. Reason you want to join: i want to join your town because i enjoy playing minecraft with groups of people, and i have a few friends that are in your town, such as Wilkesc, Dayne 123 and ChallengeG10
3. Describe yourself (who you are, what's your age, your interests)I'm a 17 year old who enjoys to play minecraft a fair bit, i like to mine alot, and go looking for new things.
4. What can you contribute to the town (Why would we want you) I can help with pretty much anything needed, and i don't grief of raid.
5. Answer the follwing question by choosing A,B or C... etc (ex: 5. A): D
6. Are you whitelisted? yes.
I will accept you but first I need you to be slightly more clear on this application since some of your answer are unclear to me. :)

Tes_XD

Iron
1. IGN :Tes_XD, Caster lvl26 Crafter lvl14
2. Reason you want to join:I would like to join Panorama, because I would be able to have fun and interact with a large community of players while playing.
3. Describe yourself:I am Isaiah, I am 15 from Canada, I like fighting mobs, and also doing taking part in PvP.
4. What can you contribute to the town:I am great at mining, if there happened to be a spot that needed to be mined out I could surely do that. Other then that I can help out with anything.
5. Answer the follwing question by choosing A,B or C... etc (ex: 5. A):I would choose D.
6. Are you whitelisted ? Of course I am.

Malomarcus

Legacy Supporter 6
1. IGN :Tes_XD, Caster lvl26 Crafter lvl14
2. Reason you want to join:I would like to join Panorama, because I would be able to have fun and interact with a large community of players while playing.
3. Describe yourself:I am Isaiah, I am 15 from Canada, I like fighting mobs, and also doing taking part in PvP.
4. What can you contribute to the town:I am great at mining, if there happened to be a spot that needed to be mined out I could surely do that. Other then that I can help out with anything.
5. Answer the follwing question by choosing A,B or C... etc (ex: 5. A):I would choose D.
6. Are you whitelisted ? Of course I am.
Ok you are accepted please check with me or sigpit to get set up.

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
Hentear, Panorama is not the town for you, try making an application dor Raubtir or Adamantium.

EasX

Stone
1. IGN : EasX
Class (lvl) : Cleric (Level 11)
Profession (lvl): Crafter (Level 12)
2. Reason you want to join: Me and my friends recently left a city that we didn't like (really annoying members and get raided often) and I would like a more peaceful environment with help from allies if they need it.
3. Describe yourself (who you are, what's your age, your interests): I am 15, live in Florida, and plan to join with Tes_XD and mik1234. We usually always talk through Skype and enjoy playing Minecraft together. I also enjoy PvP and PvE alike.
4. What can you contribute to the town (Why would we want you): I enjoy working on new projects. I am also a very active member of Herocraft and play often.
5. Answer the follwing question by choosing A,B or C... etc (ex: 5. A): C first, then D.
6. Are you whitelisted?: Yes.
Thank you for reading, and I hope you accept my application. :)

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
Eas I would like to see an application from your friends before I accept any of you.

mik1234

Wood
IGN : Samurai level 17 : mik1234
2. Reason you want to join: I want to play with my friends and be in a safe city that doesn't get raided often.
3. Describe yourself (who you are, what's your age, your interests)I'm a 16 year old who enjoys to play minecraft , I like to mine alot, and build new things. I enjoy pvp more then building but I do enjoy building the interior of houses.
4. What can you contribute to the town (Why would we want you) I can help with anything that is needed, im friendly to cummunity. I am soon going to be maxed Samurai so I will be loyal to the town.
5. Answer the follwing question by choosing A,B or C... etc: D
6. Are you whitelisted? yes.

Malomarcus

Legacy Supporter 6
1. IGN : EasX
Class (lvl) : Cleric (Level 11)
Profession (lvl): Crafter (Level 12)
2. Reason you want to join: Me and my friends recently left a city that we didn't like (really annoying members and get raided often) and I would like a more peaceful environment with help from allies if they need it.
3. Describe yourself (who you are, what's your age, your interests): I am 15, live in Florida, and plan to join with Tes_XD and mik1234. We usually always talk through Skype and enjoy playing Minecraft together. I also enjoy PvP and PvE alike.
4. What can you contribute to the town (Why would we want you): I enjoy working on new projects. I am also a very active member of Herocraft and play often.
5. Answer the follwing question by choosing A,B or C... etc (ex: 5. A): C first, then D.
6. Are you whitelisted?: Yes.
Thank you for reading, and I hope you accept my application. :)
You are accepted

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
Mik, your application is too general give more specific stuff you have made or did in MC. If you have pictures post them. Answer Question 5, An emoji is not an answer.

simon8099

Dirt
1. IGN :Simon8099 Class (lvl) :warrior (lvl1) Profession (lvl)crafter (lvl6)
2. Reason you want to join: i want to join your town because i enjoy playing minecraft with groups of people, and i have a few friends that are in your town, such as Wilkesc, Dayne123 and ChallengeG10, and i enjoy being a part of a town.
3. Describe yourself (who you are, what's your age, your interests)I'm a 17 year old who enjoys to play minecraft a fair bit. i like to mine alot, i enjoy a little bit of pvp, but only when necessary, I don't go around attacking for no reason. I enjoy exploring the map, and looking at what other people have created(buildings, projects, even huge mines)
4. What can you contribute to the town (Why would we want you) I can help with pretty much anything needed around the town. i don't grief or raid, and i am quite happy to help build as well as mine.
5. Answer the follwing question by choosing A,B or C... etc (ex: 5. A): i would choose D
6. Are you whitelisted? Yes, i am whitelisted

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
Simon and Mik you have been accepted. Contact Malo or I in-game.

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Hello Panorama! Here on official Herald business.
I'm creating a Town Library with screenshots from each town, and a banner, so new players can look through the Library and put a picture to the name! It'll be a great way to show off your amazing architecture and also to give new users a chance to find the town they wish to join.
What I need from you is:
-A banner representing your town. It needs your town name, images are optional. It can only be 2inches high, 4 inches long.
-A screenshot of your townhall, in default texture pack, with no user interface (use f1).
-Screenshots of your town, anything else you're proud of, or your townmembers in town, also needs to be in default texture pack. You do not need to use f1 for this.

If you could do this, it would be really helpful, and I would appreciate it immensely. Send the pictures to me over a private conversation when ever you can!
Thanks so much.
-Barnubus

weepingbox

Wood
Write your application for joining Panorama in the following format:
1. IGN : weepingbox Class (lvl) : 1 Profession (lvl) 1
2. Reason you want to join: want to improve, help, be active in the community, have a job
3. Describe yourself (who you are, what's your age, your interests) Im a student in australia, 17 years old. Im a musician and in mine craft i like to build. i have a large interest in gaming too,.
4. What can you contribute to the town (Why would we want you) Although my level isn't anything at all i believe that i can be a valid member of this town by helping with town projects and cooperating with the mayor/any authorities' requests.
5. Answer the follwing question by choosing A,B or C... etc (ex: 5. A): 5. C
6. Are you whitelisted? Yes i am

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
Welcome to the town Weeping, Talk to Malomarcus, Daanor or I in-game to get you set up.

BigguthDickuth

Soulsand
-A banner representing your town. It needs your town name, images are optional. It can only be 2inches high, 4 inches long.

I guess I'll do this seeing as nobody else has responded to this. Unless your not doing this anymore? @Barnabus

And when you say representing your town, you just mean like something that describes pano? our alignment ETC?