• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City][KO]Panorama[Evil] *Recruiting*

Tyronus

Legacy Supporter 4
1. IGN :Tyronus
Class/Level:I am a Dragoon level 36
Profession/Level: Mason level 27
2. Reason you want to join:Because the town One is going inactive and i have always love pan and we have always had your back!
3. Describe yourself (who you are, what's your age, your interests)I am 16 Iplay football for my school. I love to have fun on minecraft with active friends!
4. What can you contribute to the town (Why would we want you): I would contribute everything i can!
5. What other towns have you been in? (if none leave blank) ONE(Communist Collective)
6. Answer the follwing question by choosing A,B or C... etc (ex: 5. A):
7. Do you have a working Microphone, and Team Speak?I use teamspeak and have a mic!

riv

Coal
1. IGN :wolfer396
Class/Level:dragoon/22
Profession/Level:crafter/22
2. Reason you want to join:my brother tyoronus
3. Describe yourself (who you are, what's your age, your interests)im 14 girls are my interest and i rage quit easily.
4. What can you contribute to the town (Why would we want you):im a ok builder and a kinda ok pvper.
5. What other towns have you been in? (if none leave blank)cc
6. Answer the follwing question by choosing A,B or C... etc (ex: 5. A):
7. Do you have a working Microphone, and Team Speak?ya and ya

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
Welcome to Pan Tyron and Riv. Tyron tell your brother the chat pass and stuff ill add you to regions asap.

morrowr2

Dirt
1. IGN : morrowr2
Class/Level: Rogue, 1
Profession/Level: Crafter, 1
2. Reason you want to join: Well I keep dying anywhere i move, and one of your members(Steamed) told me that I should apply here to have atleast somewhere to be based from.
3. Describe yourself (who you are, what's your age, your interests) Im a 17 year old from Georgia, Im a polevaulter and I love playing minecraft and mmos, I would say that I follow rules, though i need somewhere to start.
4. What can you contribute to the town (Why would we want you): I can collect resources in great numbers, also I think I am a fairly good builder. I can be active for the most part, Im not great at Pvp but I will still try if needed.
5. What other towns have you been in? Blank
6. Answer the follwing question by choosing A,B or C... etc (ex: 5. A): C
7. Do you have a working Microphone, and Team Speak? Yes I have both.

Ocryptis

Dirt

1. IGN : Ocryptis
Class/Level: Rogue lvl 1
Profession/Level: Crafter lvl 1
2. Reason you want to join: Sigpit your amazing and know exactly what your doing and i like to be around helpful people and returning favors.
3. Describe yourself (who you are, what's your age, your interests) I am an 18 year old gamer who plays daily and spends lots of times on minecraft and love's to be a part of a group or guild and just working together.
4. What can you contribute to the town (Why would we want you): I can contribute hours of gameplay and supply us with anything i can and just help protect and defend our guild.
5. What other towns have you been in? (if none leave blank) none
6. Answer the follwing question by choosing A,B or C... etc (ex: 5. A): D.
7. Do you have a working Microphone, and Team Speak? Yes i have a working & i can install TeamSpeak.

mawaty

TNT
I will be absent for about a week, most definently 5 days, if I get access to a computer today or tomorrow. Basically, I'm saying I'm not going inactive. I'll pay may tax when I get back on Thursday.

Redrhino01

Gold
1. IGN :redrhino01
Class/Level: rogue lvl 7
Profession/Level: crafter lvl 6
2. Reason you want to join: ive been looking for a nice town for protection and for help training. i also like being in a team and working together. i also enjoy big projects.
3. Describe yourself (who you are, what's your age, your interests) well im 14 years old and like playing video games. im always mature at the game and love building. i also like playing the elder scrolls series and like soul calibur 5 and dead island.
4. What can you contribute to the town (Why would we want you):im a great team player and love to do errand for leaders of the island. im a team player and a fun person to have around.
5. What other towns have you been in? (if none leave blank) canterlot
6. Answer the follwing question by choosing A,B or C... etc (ex: 5. A):D
7. Do you have a working Microphone, and Team Speak?No but i could possibly get it in time.

bluerhino659

Stone
1. IGN :bluerhino659
Class/Level:rogue/10
Profession/Level:crafter/8
2. Reason you want to join:I enjoy exploring caves with large groups of people.I love doing big building projects with other people.
3. Describe yourself (who you are, what's your age, your interests)i am 13 year old who loves to play minecraft on his free time. I love to play my xbox and play the trumpet. i am a gamer. i love to read books and play soccer. i am usually a staight a student.
4. What can you contribute to the town (Why would we want you):I would always contribute to help the town.I would pay taxes if neccesary i will help with building projects.
5. What other towns have you been in? (if none leave blank)canterlot
6. Answer the follwing question by choosing A,B or C... etc (ex: 5. A):D
7. Do you have a working Microphone, and Team Speak?no but i could possibly get it

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
Redrhino not the best application but ill take it. Blue expand your application under the "What can you contribute to the town" question and describe yourself more.

Dillon Treichler

Glowing Redstone
1. IGN :Dillpickles
Class/Level: Caster/13
Profession/Level: Crafter/12
2. Reason you want to join: I'm a veteran player looking to get back into the game
3. Describe yourself (who you are, what's your age, your interests): I'm 18 and I enjoy PC games and working on them, I start college in the fall to become a Computer Forensics Tech and I do enjoy designing things
4. What can you contribute to the town (Why would we want you): I am able to create attractive building designs and I am loyal to my town above all else
5. What other towns have you been in? In this map I was in Mortem for a bit but I didn't really enjoy playing with them
6. Answer the follwing question by choosing A,B or C... etc (ex: 5. A): I would do C first, but if they said no then I would go to D and whatever happens to them is their own fault.
7. Do you have a working Microphone, and Team Speak? Yes and yes

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
Sorry ill, Pan will not accept you at this time, Try to apply for Canterlot, Adamantium, Raubtier, or Oasis.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
5. What other towns have you been in? In this map I was in Mortem for a bit but I didn't really enjoy playing with them
images

Jayzy3

Glowing Redstone
Change the goddamn description already, it looks like it was written by an illiterate 7 year old. Alright, maybe not quite that bad, but still, those grammatical errors and simplistic style or writing bug me when used in such a formal document. Plus, its from the dark days of Madlios, which really weren't that dark, but still, quite old I must say.

1. IGN : Wildman111098
Class/Level:Rogue/1
Profession/Level:Crafter/0
2. Reason you want to join:My friends are on this and i admire this town, redsoxrussel and mawaty wants me to join
3. Describe yourself (who you are, what's your age, your interests) I am 13 and i like to play minecraft
4. What can you contribute to the town (Why would we want you): I can build and contribute to the town in any way
5. What other towns have you been in? (if none leave blank)
6. Answer the follwing question by choosing A,B or C... etc (ex: 5. A): C but if he didnt give it back D
7. Do you have a working Microphone, and Team Speak? No

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
Welcome to Panorama Wildman. Talk to me in-game and I will get you set up.