• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City][KO]Panorama[Evil] *Recruiting*

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Acherous I am not in ANY way proud of my time there. Its just a fact.

And ok :(
This is shadowall and what was wrong with it? It's affiliation with TC? Mortem ended up separating from lorien in the end if you were wondering. I'm honestly shocked by the statement as I thought mortem for the most part was a close knit group of friends. I mean you were so inolved with us in solis and ARC last map. I just don't get it man.

Dillon Treichler

Glowing Redstone
It was actually the affiliation with Loriena and TC in general, I thought you and a few others were really cool I just didn't like all the children man :3 and there was a lot of them

Edit: No disrespect towards you man cuz you know I thought you were pretty cool

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
We broke off to form two different kingdoms in an attempt for Empire

CMPman01

Dirt
1. IGN: CMPman01
2. Class/Level: Caster 2
3. Profession/Level: Crafter 1
4. Reason you want to join:I want to join to have the experience of having allies and having enemies. This town is very good looking with nice people inside, and I feel like this would be the best experience I could possibley have on Herocraft.
5. Describe yourself:I am a man that is dedicated to serving. I want to help people, give out loans to help people along, and help build the community/builds to help the town and its inhabitants.
6. What can you contribute to the town: I would build a lot of attractions for Panorama and spread the word about panorama, as well as giving any members whatever I can supply.
7. What other town have you been in: None
7. Do you have a working Microphone, and Team Speak? I cannot get on teamspeak, but I do have a working mic and skype.
A town member stole your items, and you find out who he/she is, what will you do:
A. Kill him/her
B. Flame the person, raging
C. Ask him/her to give your stuff back
D. Ask a mod to solve the issue
E. Quit the game
F. Steal his/her stuff for revenge
I would do C., but if that failed and would not give my stuff, I would do D.

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
Cmp I need you to expand your application more, I can't accept an application this sort. You are also telling me generic information; I need information that is specific to you.

CMPman01

Dirt
1. IGN: CMPman01
2. Class/Level: Caster 2
3. Profession/Level: Crafter 1
4. Reason you want to join:I want to join to have the experience of having allies and having enemies. This town is very good looking with nice people inside, and I feel like this would be the best experience I could possibley have on Herocraft.
5. Describe yourself:I am a man that is dedicated to serving. I want to help people, give out loans to help people along, and help build the community/builds to help the town and its inhabitants.
6. What can you contribute to the town: I would build a lot of attractions for Panorama and spread the word about panorama, as well as giving any members whatever I can supply.
7. What other town have you been in: None
7. Do you have a working Microphone, and Team Speak? I cannot get on teamspeak, but I do have a working mic and skype.
A town member stole your items, and you find out who he/she is, what will you do:
A. Kill him/her
B. Flame the person, raging
C. Ask him/her to give your stuff back
D. Ask a mod to solve the issue
E. Quit the game
F. Steal his/her stuff for revenge
I would do C., but if that failed and would not give my stuff, I would do D.
Cmp I need you to expand your application more, I can't accept an application this sort. You are also telling me generic information; I need information that is specific to you.

Edited!