• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City][KO]Panorama[Evil] *Recruiting*

v3c3

Dirt
Hows this? for the emblem. Its a bit Bleh but you can easily convert it to wool blocks :D
Panoroma-1.png

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
Welcome to Panorama Sniped You will be a great addition to the town, Contact Malomarcus or Sigpit in-game.

bman0827

TNT
1.IGN:bman0827
Class:Warrior 1
Profession:Crafter 1
2.Reason you want to join:My good friend AquaticG is in the town and he recommend that i should join and i think i could contribute my good building skills to your city.
3.Deascribe yourself: My name is Brennan i live in Indiana. I am 19 years of age. I like to play any game on the xbox 360 and i like to play computer games such as minecraft or league of legends.
4.What contribute to town: I like to build with other peple and i am a good pvper. I like to make think while i am building and i think creatively.
5.None
6.C last resort D
7.I have a working microphone just no teamspeak.

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
Welcome to Panorama, talk to Aquatic about joining the chat and stuff.

1. IGN : jazznicolau
Class/Level: Warrior level 1
Profession/Level: Crafter level 1
2. Reason you want to join: I'm friends with mik1234 and EasX are in the town and would like me to join the town and help them out.
3. Describe yourself: I'm 15 and live in canada, I have been playing mincecraft since Alpha. Also I have made my own servers and understand how hard it can be to mange them, because of that, I have become extremly respectful to city/admins/moderators.
4. What can you contribute to the town (Why would we want you): I'm free to help with any time of building and mining. If the occasion occurs that I would be needed to help with some sort of raide, I would also like to be a part of it.
5. What other towns have you been in? (if none leave blank)
6. Answer the follwing question by choosing A,B or C... etc (ex: 5. A): D
7. Do you have a working Microphone, and Team Speak? Yes.

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
Welcome to Panorama Jassni Talk to Eas or Mik for the chat and coords.

mucusBONES

Dirt
1. IGN :
mucusBONES
Class/Level:
Healer/something ridiculously low
Profession/Level:
craftsman/not so low cuz i keep digging
2. Reason you want to join:
First: Bad ass looking town.
Second: One of the members saved my ass!​
3. Describe yourself (who you are, what's your age, your interests)
I am a pretty typical dude. I enjoy electronics and what not.
I am fairly proficient at android. Android master race.​
I have an on-again-off-again radio station called ChipTunes Radio! it can be found at www.chiptunesradio.com - I am having issues getting a consistent stream going right now though >_<​
I play in a band, it's called Confrontation. . . we don't have any mp3s online right now cuz our host crashed.​
Also i am 28.​
4. What can you contribute to the town (Why would we want you):
I am a real bad ass.
5. What other towns have you been in? (if none leave blank)
6. Answer the foll0wing question by choosing A,B or C... etc (ex: 5. A):
Ask for my stuff back if it's really important. But i can always get new shit.
7. Do you have a working Microphone, and Team Speak?
Yep.