• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capitol] [AD] Volantis - Recruiting!

RagingDragon5

Portal
IGN | MasterLink742
Age | 19
Location and Time Zone | AR, USA | CST
How long have you been whitelisted | 3 years
If less than 3 months, please link to whitelist application | N/A
Previous Towns | New Hope/Orion/Aegis/Fumo/XXXmas Town/Legacy (all on previous maps. Last map I played was Dragongarde)
Why did you leave (if applicable) | The map ended. Also I was inactive
Why do you want to join Volantis | Looks like a cool community. I wanted to join a town and this one (well the kingdom) kept popping up. Looking around, no where else had the same appeal. Just felt right, y'know?
Why would Volantis want you | I generally fit in with the requirements set in place by the rules. I sometimes like to think I'm good at pvp. I'm easy to get along with.
Tell us about yourself | I'm in college for psychology and pre-law. Outside of minecraft I'm pretty introverted but I am slowly becoming less so. When a played a year and a half ago (or something like that) I was a guide, and I hope to reapply soon. I'm generally pretty friendly and I don't like conflict so I try to avoid/resolve any that is existing (within reason)
How did you hear about Volantis | I heard about the kingdom in o chat a few days ago and did some research. Later, when browsing through towns, I saw it again.
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, RagingDragon5, hilltim1, LightningCape, yeelowsnow
Referrals | N/A
IGN | zetsumei101
Age | 26
Location and Time Zone |
Georgia/Eastern
How long have you been whitelisted | 3 years
If less than 3 months, please link to whitelist application |
N/A
Previous Towns | None
Why did you leave (if applicable) | N/A
Why do you want to join Volantis | Community atmosphere.
Why would Volantis want you | I help out as much as I can and try to provide, for the community, as much as possible.
Tell us about yourself | There isn't a whole lot to tell. I'm a United States Army combat vet. I live a very simple life. I work for the DoD, doing IT work. Can't say much more than that. I'm usually with my family more than anything. So, I'm very much a casual gamer.
How did you hear about Volantis | I just checked the township forum. Thought y'all would be the overall best match, for me.
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, RagingDragon5, hilltim1, LightningCape, yeelowsnow
Referrals | None
Both accepted, check your inbox fo rmore information.

zimy7

TNT
IGN | zimy7
Age | 17
Location and Time Zone | central us
How long have you been whitelisted | don't know but a while ik that over a year atleast
Previous Towns | Mystic & Others I forgot
Why did you leave (if applicable) | Player in town killed me then burned items in lava. Also could get in & out of the town so would get locked out and killed by mobs.
Why do you want to join Volantis | I need a town to join
Why would Volantis want you | Because I can do a flip irl.
Tell us about yourself | I'm straight irl.
How did you hear about Volantis | LightningCape
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, Ragingdragon5, hilltim1, LightningCape, yeelowsnow
Referrals | LightningCape

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN | zimy7
Age | 17
Location and Time Zone | central us
How long have you been whitelisted | don't know but a while ik that over a year atleast
Previous Towns | Mystic & Others I forgot
Why did you leave (if applicable) | Player in town killed me then burned items in lava. Also could get in & out of the town so would get locked out and killed by mobs.
Why do you want to join Volantis | I need a town to join
Why would Volantis want you | Because I can do a flip irl.
Tell us about yourself | I'm straight irl.
How did you hear about Volantis | LightningCape
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, Ragingdragon5, hilltim1, LightningCape, yeelowsnow
Referrals | LightningCape

Denied. I do not feel you are a good fit for Volantis. No effort what so over put into the application, your attitude in game towards the recruitment process, and LightningCape did not refer you (He is not your friend asking you to join).

I wish you luck elsewhere.

ADaringEnchilada

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN | ADaringEnchilada

Age | 19

Location and Time Zone |AR, UTC - 6:00

How long have you been whitelisted | ~3 years

Previous Towns |Takayama, New Hope, Orion, Aegis (Nominated worst mayor by SiC Masterlink742), Fumo, Legacy, X-Mas Town (From maps Sanctum, Zeal and Dragongarde)

Why did you leave (if applicable) | Staff suggested I take an extended break.

Why do you want to join Volantis |Guts, Glory, and a respectable homestead on which I can raise sheep.

Why would Volantis want you |Well-seasoned, avid PVP'er, expert sheep herder.

Tell us about yourself |In college for CSCE. I think rabbits are pretty neat.

How did you hear about Volantis |Through a friend, part of the largest kingdom, herd* of Volantis' great PVP conquests

Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, RagingDragon5, HillTim1, LightningCape, yeelowsnow

Referrals |Masterlink742

*Get it? "herd"

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
IGN | ADaringEnchilada

Age | 19

Previous Towns |Takayama, New Hope, Orion, Aegis (Nominated worst mayor by SiC Masterlink742), Fumo, Legacy, X-Mas Town (From maps Sanctum, Zeal and Dragongarde)

Why do you want to join Volantis |Guts, Glory, and a respectable homestead on which I can raise sheep.

How did you hear about Volantis |Through a friend, part of the largest kingdom, herd* of Volantis' great PVP conquests

Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, RagingDragon5, HillTim1, LightningCape, yeelowsnow

Referrals |Masterlink742

*Get it? "herd"
Accept this man, wtf adaring, I thought you died

RagingDragon5

Portal
IGN | ADaringEnchilada

Age | 19

Referrals |Masterlink742

*Get it? "herd"
Application pending. Discussing it with other managers/mayor.

RagingDragon5

Portal
IGN | ADaringEnchilada

Age | 19

Referrals |Masterlink742

*Get it? "herd"

Accepted, check your inbox for more information.

Vilcor88

Wood
IGN | Vilcor88
Age | 26
Location and Time Zone |
Usa, Eastern
How long have you been whitelisted | About a month now
http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/vilcor88s-whitelist-application.51652/
Previous Towns | EnchantedHollows
Why did you leave (if applicable) | Inactive town
Why do you want to join Volantis | I wish to be a part of an active and healthy community
Why would Volantis want you | I am very active(on just about everyday) and always willing to help with any problem or fill any role the town needs of me.
Tell us about yourself | I've played MC since near wen it came out. I enjoy working to build a bigger and better town and community. While I am not the best at pvp, I'll still help in any way I can to get the job done.
How did you hear about Volantis | Dsawemd
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, RagingDragon5, hilltim1, LightningCape, yeelowsnow.
Referrals | Dsawemd

RagingDragon5

Portal
IGN | Vilcor88
Age | 26
Location and Time Zone |
Usa, Eastern
How long have you been whitelisted | About 3 weeks now.
http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/vilcor88s-whitelist-application.51652/
Previous Towns | EnchantedHollows
Why did you leave (if applicable) | Inactive town
Why do you want to join Volantis | I wish to be a part of an active and healthy community
Why would Volantis want you | I am very active(on just about everyday) and always willing to help with any problem or fill any role the town needs of me.
Tell us about yourself | I've played MC since near wen it came out. I enjoy working to build a bigger and better town and community. While I am not the best at pvp, I'll still help in any way I can to get the job done.
How did you hear about Volantis | Dsawemd
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, RagingDragon5, hilltim1, LightningCape, yeelowsnow.
Referrals | Dsawemd

Dsawemd spoke highly of you so I'm going to accept you even though you don't meet he 1 month requirement. Check your inbox.

Eunwolf

Retired Staff
IGN |flameboy7898
Age | Please note we are currently accepting players 15 years of age or older Im 16
Location and Time Zone | CST Arkansas
How long have you been whitelisted | Please note we currently require you to be whitelisted for one month to apply About 5 months now
Previous Towns |Frosbaken
Why did you leave (if applicable) |Was not on I took a huge break
Why do you want to join Volantis |I need a town and I think it will be fun
Why would Volantis want you |Because im a great Builder and PVPer
Tell us about yourself |Im 16 years old i do oline school so im on all the time thats basicly it lol
How did you hear about Volantis |Minecraft Server in Chat
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, Aryios, hilltim1, RagingDragon, LightningCape
Referrals |whiteninja

RagingDragon5

Portal
IGN |flameboy7898
Age | Please note we are currently accepting players 15 years of age or older Im 16
Location and Time Zone | CST Arkansas
How long have you been whitelisted | Please note we currently require you to be whitelisted for one month to apply About 5 months now
Previous Towns |Frosbaken
Why did you leave (if applicable) |Was not on I took a huge break
Why do you want to join Volantis |I need a town and I think it will be fun
Why would Volantis want you |Because im a great Builder and PVPer
Tell us about yourself |Im 16 years old i do oline school so im on all the time thats basicly it lol
How did you hear about Volantis |Minecraft Server in Chat
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, Aryios, hilltim1, RagingDragon, LightningCape
Referrals |whiteninja

I see you also applied to demonswood. Which town are you really interested in joining?

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
IGN | Acherous
Age | 19
Location and Time Zone | Texas, cst
How long have you been whitelisted | Since july 8th 2011
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |
Previous Towns | Volantis, I forgot the name of the other town I was in. It had a bunch of baddies in it though
Why did you leave (if applicable) |
I went inactive
Why do you want to join Volantis | Because @Aryios and @whiteninja1970 are here. and @Jonsoon is a cool guy
Why would Volantis want you | I'm a longstanding member of the community so I know the ropes pretty well. I consider myself to be one of the more mature, laid back people on the server.
Tell us about yourself | I was forced to take a semester break from college and am currently working full time to save money for the coming semester. Oh, and I'd also like to add I am a master smith so I can provide free repairs.
How did you hear about Volantis | I played earlier this map
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, hilltim1, lightningcape, ragingdragon5, yeelowsnow
Referrals | Aryios, masterlink742, whiteninja1970

RagingDragon5

Portal
IGN | Acherous
Age | 19
Location and Time Zone | Texas, cst
How long have you been whitelisted | Since july 8th 2011
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |
Previous Towns | Volantis, I forgot the name of the other town I was in. It had a bunch of baddies in it though
I went inactive
Why do you want to join Volantis | Because @Aryios and @whiteninja1970 are here. and @Jonsoon is a cool guy
Why would Volantis want you | I'm a longstanding member of the community so I know the ropes pretty well. I consider myself to be one of the more mature, laid back people on the server.
Tell us about yourself | I was forced to take a semester break from college and am currently working full time to save money for the coming semester.
How did you hear about Volantis | I played earlier this map
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, hilltim1, lightningcape, ragingdragon5, yeelowsnow
Referrals | Aryios, masterlink742, whiteninja1970
Accepted, check your inbox.

IGN | blakeroni155
Age | 18
Location and Time Zone | MN, US Central
How long have you been whitelisted | since May 15 of 2013
Previous Towns | None
Why do you want to join Volantis |I want to join Volantis Because I've been on far too long without being in a town. I feel ill make a lot of friends and hope to have tons of fun!
Why would Volantis want you | I can help gather materials, because im a great gatherer/miner. I am also good at mob grinding for supplies. I am very friendly and will try to help recruit others as well.
Tell us about yourself |I love video games. Minecraft is my favorite game ever! I just recently turned 18 as well. I'm not very good at pvp, but am a great builder when given directions!
How did you hear about Volantis | Through a friend on the Herocraft server
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, Aryios, Hilltim1, RagingDragon5 and LightningCape
Referrals |Dsawemd

IGN | Masterdragonfire
Age | 14
Location and Time Zone |
United States, Eastern Time
How long have you been whitelisted | about 1 year
Previous Towns | None.
Why did you leave (if applicable) | N/A
Why do you want to join Volantis | This town seems: not to expensive, friendly, and all around a good town.
Why would Volantis want you | I am a Team player, I do not swear/rage, and I am always willing to help.
Tell us about yourself | I am currently enrolled in my school's gifted program, I read a lot, I like Skyrim, as well as other rpg's.
How did you hear about Volantis | I was looking for a town that was team-oriented and Dsawemd told me about Volantis.
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, RagingDragon5, hilltim1, LightningCape, and yeelowsnow.
Referrals | Dsawemd