• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capitol] [AD] Volantis - Recruiting!

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN |Jure997
Age | 16 in 5days
Location and Time Zone |Europe
How long have you been whitelisted | 1day
If less than 3 months, please link to whitelist application |
Previous Towns |none
Why did you leave (if applicable) |/
Why do you want to join Volantis |I need city to keep my items,and you are the one of strongest town on server
Why would Volantis want you |Because i learn fast,and was good ranger before
Tell us about yourself |I m 16yrs old guy from croatia,playing basketball 6.7 foot tall
How did you hear about Volantis | Because you are the best
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) |Jonsoon,RagingDragon5, hilltim1,LightningCape,yeelowsnow
Referrals |/
Denied. You do not meet our white list requirement and you have applied to a few other towns.

Thank you for your interest.

yeelowsnow

Legacy Supporter 9
IGN |Jure997
Age | 16 in 5days
Location and Time Zone |Europe
How long have you been whitelisted | 1day
Previous Towns |none
Why did you leave (if applicable) |/
Why do you want to join Volantis |I need city to keep my items,and you are the one of strongest town on server
Why would Volantis want you |Because i learn fast,and was good ranger before
Tell us about yourself |I m 16yrs old guy from croatia,playing basketball 6.7 foot tall
How did you hear about Volantis | Because you are the best
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) |Jonsoon,RagingDragon5, hilltim1,LightningCape,yeelowsnow
Referrals |/

Denied. You do not meet our white list requirement and you have applied to a few other towns.

Thank you for your interest.

In addition, why would you engage in active PvP against a town you are trying to join...

IGN | Izotz_Drago
Age | 23, Almost 24
Location and Time Zone | Oregon, Western Time Zone
How long have you been whitelisted | A day, but I could not be more serious about my application. If it's any indication, I have 11 diamonds, and level 16 crafter, level 8 Lost Soul.
If less than 3 months, please link to whitelist application | http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...rpg-no-pay2win♕/page__st__37940#entry31209421
Previous Towns | None
Why did you leave (if applicable) | N?A
Why do you want to join Volantis | Because I've many suggestions to do so, and I need help to be the best I can be.
Why would Volantis want you | Well, because I'm dedicated. I realize the reluctance the accept someone who's only been around a day, but I've been waiting three days to be whitelisted. I spent my first day, whitelisted, to go mad on familiarizing myself with the world and my selected path, as a future alchemist/necromancer. If you doubt me, test me. If you think I won't follow through, take all resources I have to offer and more. Days pass to weeks, weeks to months. Where will I be in the month you require of a white-lister?
Tell us about yourself | I'm a heavy roleplayer. Been so for a long time. I'm also a veteran minecrafter, but not so much on the social or mod scale. I'm dedicated. I follow through on what I say I will do, if only prevent being meet my own deadlines.
How did you hear about Volantis | Recruitment channel.
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, RagingDragon5, hilltim1, LightningCape, yeelowsnow. As listed in the rule, which I read thoroughly.
Referrals | I would say none, though many suggested this to me.

If this is insufficient, give me test to prove my sufficiance. I will rise to meet it.

RagingDragon5

Portal
IGN | Izotz_Drago
Age | 23, Almost 24
Location and Time Zone |
Oregon, Western Time Zone
How long have you been whitelisted | A day, but I could not be more serious about my application. If it's any indication, I have 11 diamonds, and level 16 crafter, level 8 Lost Soul.
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/42968-♕herocraft-minecraft-rpg-server-multiplayer-almost-4-years-old-greylist-townships-quests-rpg-no-pay2win♕/page__st__37940#entry31209421
Previous Towns | None
Why did you leave (if applicable) | N?A
Why do you want to join Volantis | Because I've many suggestions to do so, and I need help to be the best I can be.
Why would Volantis want you | Well, because I'm dedicated. I realize the reluctance the accept someone who's only been around a day, but I've been waiting three days to be whitelisted. I spent my first day, whitelisted, to go mad on familiarizing myself with the world and my selected path, as a future alchemist/necromancer. If you doubt me, test me. If you think I won't follow through, take all resources I have to offer and more. Days pass to weeks, weeks to months. Where will I be in the month you require of a white-lister?
Tell us about yourself |
I'm a heavy roleplayer. Been so for a long time. I'm also a veteran minecrafter, but not so much on the social or mod scale. I'm dedicated. I follow through on what I say I will do, if only prevent being meet my own deadlines.
How did you hear about Volantis | Recruitment channel.
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) |
Jonsoon, RagingDragon5, hilltim1, LightningCape, yeelowsnow. As listed in the rule, which I read thoroughly.
Referrals | I would say none, though many suggested this to me.

If this is insufficient, give me test to prove my sufficiance. I will rise to meet it.

You have a nice app and seems like you plan on staying active. Accepted, check your inbox.

shwansin

Wood
IGN/ shwansin
Age/ 21
Location and time zone/ Oklahoma, central
How long have you been whitlisted/ little less then a year
previous towns/ I actually don't remember it was a while ago
Why did you leave/ I left because my computer was really bad lol and I just bought a graphics card and I'm her for the long haul
Why do I want to join Volantis/ well I wanted to join a community that I could help and just have fun with and this town seemed to be the one
Why would Volantis want me/ I am a very nice guy(don't mean to sound douchy) but I like to have fun and I am willing to help anyone anywhere with whatever they need, so town projects I will always help
how did I hear about Volantis/ Someone was helping me on Haven
Who are the leaders of Volantis/ Jonsoon, RagingDragon5, hilltim1, LightningCape, yeelowsnow.
Any referrals/ I do not have any
About me/ I am in college I love video games I do playthroughs of games with my friends of old games a critique them but i have played minecraft since alpha and been playing for a long time

Last edited:

RagingDragon5

Portal
IGN/ shwansin
Age/ 21
Location and time zone/ Oklahoma, central
How long have you been whitlisted/ little less then a year
previous towns/ I actually don't remember it was a while ago
Why did you leave/ I left because my computer was really bad lol and I just bought a graphics card and I'm her for the long haul
Why do I want to join Volantis/ well I wanted to join a community that I could help and just have fun with and this town seemed to be the one
Why would Volantis want me/ I am a very nice guy(don't mean to sound douchy) but I like to have fun and I am willing to help anyone anywhere with whatever they need, so town projects I will always help
how did I hear about Volantis/ Someone was helping me on Haven
Who are the leaders of Volantis/ Jonsoon, RagingDragon5, hilltim1, LightningCape, yeelowsnow.
Any referrals/ I do not have any
About me/ I am in college I love video games I do playthroughs of games with my friends of old games a critique them but i have played minecraft since alpha and been playing for a long time

Accepted, check your inbox. SOrry for the late response btw

Hyperion89

Gold
IGN |Hyperion89
Age | 15
Location and Time Zone |Singapore
How long have you been whitelisted | Since before the reset.
Previous Towns | None after the reset
Why did you leave (if applicable) |
Why do you want to join Volantis | I am a keen pvper (although currently under leveled ) and have known some members of this town back before the reset .I am also very keen to contribute to the volantis community and hope to strife on this sever with the help of the town mates. I am also very impressed of the town's activeness and that we share timezones some what close to each another .
Why would Volantis want you | I can contribute to the town through helping to collect resources , helping on builds and in time to come pvping .
Tell us about yourself | I am a experienced Minecraft player in the fields of vanilla game play . Although i do have experience with the form of pvping practiced on this sever .I would always be looking for opportunities to help the town since at this point of time i cannot contribute towards the pvp aspect.
How did you hear about Volantis | From WitchOnaRampage
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) |onsoon, RagingDragon5, hilltim1, LightningCape, yeelowsnow
Referrals |WitchOnaRampage

yeelowsnow

Legacy Supporter 9
IGN |Hyperion89
Age | 15
Location and Time Zone |Singapore
How long have you been whitelisted | Since before the reset.
Previous Towns | None after the reset
Why do you want to join Volantis | I am a keen pvper (although currently under leveled ) and have known some members of this town back before the reset .I am also very keen to contribute to the volantis community and hope to strife on this sever with the help of the town mates. I am also very impressed of the town's activeness and that we share timezones some what close to each another .
Why would Volantis want you | I can contribute to the town through helping to collect resources , helping on builds and in time to come pvping .
Tell us about yourself | I am a experienced Minecraft player in the fields of vanilla game play . Although i do have experience with the form of pvping practiced on this sever .I would always be looking for opportunities to help the town since at this point of time i cannot contribute towards the pvp aspect.
How did you hear about Volantis | From WitchOnaRampage
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) |
onsoon, RagingDragon5, hilltim1, LightningCape, yeelowsnow
Referrals |WitchOnaRampage

Welcome to Volantis! You've been accepted, please check your inbox.

IGN | grandtheftpro
Age | Please note we are currently accepting players 15 years of age or older 18
Location and Time Zone | Missouri, USA Central Time Zone
How long have you been whitelisted | Please note we currently require you to be whitelisted for one month to apply Uhh,, I applied like a year ago then didn't play for a good while.
Previous Towns | None.
Why do you want to join Volantis | Just joining back on the server and have an old friend in it, looking to start back up on the server.
Why would Volantis want you | I am pretty good at pvp, and have two mining slaves that will mine without question, and I will as well.
Tell us about yourself | I've been playing minecraft since the beggining and play alot of PC. I'm currently not employed, and live with my father.
How did you hear about Volantis | LIghtningCape Told me about it.
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon Ragingdragon5 hilltim1 LightningCape Yeelownow
Referrals | LightningCape

Tectorin

Wood
age 16
Alabama, Central time
been white listed for a bit now, maybe 2 days
http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/tectorins-whitelist-application.52295/#post-411041
no towns ever joined

i am trying to get spec'd and i need a town to help me really, i would like to join a good town with lots of people
I want to be a ranger, i will help hunt things, pvp, and stuff of that nature
I usually don't like minecraft, but this server is fun, and i like pvp, and i want to get spec'd asap
i heard about you in /ch re chat

IGN: blutmonster2
Location and Timezone:German - Central European Time
How long have you been whitelisted:1hour
Previous Towns:I dont was in a Town.
Why did you leave (if applicable):I dont was in a Town.
Why do you want to join Volantis:I can level fast and i search a nice Town.
Why would Volantis want you:Active,Friendly and Play in Team.
Tell us about yourself:Im joined HC This day and im new and need help with the server.
How did you hear about Volantis:From a Member.
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five): Jonsoon Ragingdragon5 hilltim1 LightningCape Yeelownow.
Referrals: Assassin Cape.

Chaoticz666

Legacy Supporter 2
IGN |Chaoticz666
Age | Please note we are currently accepting players 15 years of age or older-17
Location and Time Zone |New York Eastern Standard Time
How long have you been whitelisted | Please note we currently require you to be whitelisted for one month to apply I was originally whitelisted around june 2013 but have recently started to play again
Previous Towns |Draken Vale
Why did you leave (if applicable) |I want to play with friends of mine in Volantis
Why do you want to join Volantis |Because i want to be apart of a active town and community like AD and i also have friends in Volantis
Why would Volantis want you |Because i am active player who enjoys PvP and i am both friendly and generous
Tell us about yourself |I am a Highschool Student(Junior) and also i a committed and active player
How did you hear about Volantis |From a friend of my who is in Volantis
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) |Lighting Cape,JonSoon RagingDragon5 Yeelowsnow hilltim1
Referrals |

yeelowsnow

Legacy Supporter 9
IGN |Chaoticz666
Age | Please note we are currently accepting players 15 years of age or older-17
Location and Time Zone |New York Eastern Standard Time
How long have you been whitelisted | Please note we currently require you to be whitelisted for one month to apply I was originally whitelisted around june 2013 but have recently started to play again
Previous Towns |Draken Vale
Why did you leave (if applicable) |I want to play with friends of mine in Volantis
Why do you want to join Volantis |Because i want to be apart of a active town and community like AD and i also have friends in Volantis
Why would Volantis want you |Because i am active player who enjoys PvP and i am both friendly and generous
Tell us about yourself |I am a Highschool Student(Junior) and also i a committed and active player
How did you hear about Volantis |From a friend of my who is in Volantis
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) |Lighting Cape,JonSoon RagingDragon5 Yeelowsnow hilltim1
Referrals |

So why are you leaving / have you left drakenvale?

Also, who are your friends in Volantis?

Chaoticz666

Legacy Supporter 2
So why are you leaving / have you left drakenvale?

Also, who are your friends in Volantis?
I am leaving Draken Vale due to the fact of not many people online and i dislike some of the people in the town and finally i would also like to play with my friend R1ennengan