• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capitol] [AD] Volantis - Recruiting!

IGN | grandtheftpro
Age | Please note we are currently accepting players 15 years of age or older 18
Location and Time Zone | USA, Missouri, CST.
How long have you been whitelisted | Please note we currently require you to be whitelisted for one month to apply Almost a full year.
If less than 3 months, please link to whitelist application |
Previous Towns | Drakenvale.
Why did you leave (if applicable) | I inially joined dv over ad because of my friends being in dv, but now they've left and joined Volantis, and I'm stuck in a town by myself.
Why do you want to join Volantis | I have friends there and would like to be involved in the pvp that Volantis has.
Why would Volantis want you | I can do anything needed, (literally anything) just tell me what you need and ill see it done if possible.
Tell us about yourself | Now, I know i've been a bit childish about AD in the past, I was being camped and was very frustrated about it, so I said stuff I shouldn't have. About myself, I enjoy minecraft, am not employed or in school, and can commit alot of my time to helping out townies.
How did you hear about Volantis | Word of mouth from friends.
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) |
Mayor | Jonsoon
Second in Command | RagingDragon5
Managers | hilltim1, LightningCape, yeelowsnow
Referrals | R1nnengan, Chaoticz666 LightningCape

toupin15

Wood
IGN | Toupin15
Age | Please note we are currently accepting players 15 years of age or older 17
Location and Time Zone | United States CT EST
How long have you been whitelisted | 1 year ago
If less than 3 months, please link to whitelist application | N/A
Previous Towns | Dragonvale
Why did you leave (if applicable) | I have freinds in Volantis and i didnt like the inactivity in Dragonvale
Why do you want to join Volantis | To Play with Friends that are in Volantis
Why would Volantis want you | Im a hard worker and Friendly and kind and Devoting to pvping
Tell us about yourself | Im in highschool and devote alot of my time in Pc gaming
How did you hear about Volantis | Freinds and recruiting channel
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five)
|Mayor | Jonsoon
Referrals |Chaoticz666 R1nnegan

Aryios

Senior Architect
Architect
IGN | grandtheftpro
Age | Please note we are currently accepting players 15 years of age or older 18
How long have you been whitelisted | Please note we currently require you to be whitelisted for one month to apply Almost a full year.
Previous Towns |
Drakenvale.
Why did you leave (if applicable) | I inially joined dv over ad because of my friends being in dv, but now they've left and joined Volantis, and I'm stuck in a town by myself.
Why do you want to join Volantis | I have friends there and would like to be involved in the pvp that Volantis has.
Why would Volantis want you | I can do anything needed, (literally anything) just tell me what you need and ill see it done if possible.
Tell us about yourself | Now, I know i've been a bit childish about AD in the past, I was being camped and was very frustrated about it, so I said stuff I shouldn't have. About myself, I enjoy minecraft, am not employed or in school, and can commit alot of my time to helping out townies.
Mayor | Jonsoon
@LightningCape I'm going to leave these two up to you.

yeelowsnow

Legacy Supporter 9
IGN | grandtheftpro
Previous Towns |
Drakenvale.
Mayor | Jonsoon
IGN | Toupin15
Age | Please note we are currently accepting players 15 years of age or older 17
Location and Time Zone | United States CT EST
How long have you been whitelisted | 1 year ago
Previous Towns | Dragonvale
Why did you leave (if applicable) | I have freinds in Volantis and i didnt like the inactivity in Dragonvale
Why do you want to join Volantis | To Play with Friends that are in Volantis
Why would Volantis want you | Im a hard worker and Friendly and kind and Devoting to pvping
Tell us about yourself | Im in highschool and devote alot of my time in Pc gaming
How did you hear about Volantis | Freinds and recruiting channel
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five)
|Mayor | Jonsoon
Referrals |Chaoticz666 R1nnegan

@LightningCape I'm going to leave these two up to you.

Relaying Council Decision. We will not be accepting either of you at this time. Thanks for applying, but the time is not right.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
A little under 8 months ago, Volantis was founded as the first Hamlet of Haven. Today we have reached a milestone that few other groups of players have achieved in the past, and the fist time on this map. Today we became the first Capitol of Haven. It has been a long road, and we could never have gotten here if it was not for the hard work and support of our citizens and the Dominion. Thank you everyone for helping us get here.

Next up, our final goal and end game!

@Kainzo @Eldrylars @WitchOnaRampage @RagingDragon5 @hilltim1 @LightningCape @yeelowsnow @Ahrall

yeelowsnow

Legacy Supporter 9
upp88CE.png

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Congratulations to both Volantis and Aetherius as a whole!
It took a lot of effort and massive support from our awesome Citizens but the hard work has prevailed and another milestone is done!

Now for the Ultimate goal, stay tuned!

IGN | devin52992
Age | 22 (since last week :D)
Location and Time Zone | Florida, EST
How long have you been whitelisted | 3 Years come July
Previous Towns | None on this map
Why did you leave (if applicable) | N/A
Why do you want to join Volantis | Someone mentioned AD in re channel & going through the forum post it seems like a really good match for me.
Why would Volantis want you | I believe Volantis might want me because I'm active, & will help with kingdom projects or kingdom teams for events after I lvl up.
Tell us about yourself | I'm a big nerd watch anime, play games etc. I plan on signing up for the army reserve later this year or early next year. Other then that im pretty bland lol.
How did you hear about Volantis | I heard about AD in re channel from there checked out AD forum, from there i saw this town.
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Mayor : Jonsoon SiC : RagingDragon5 Managers : hilltim1, LightningCape, yeelowsnow
Referrals | N/A :(

IGN | Paininurass
Age | 23
Location and Time Zone | Bielefeld, Germany UTC +01.00
How long have you been whitelisted | http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application.52935/#post-416254
Previous Towns | N/A
Why did you leave (if applicable) | N/A
Why do you want to join Volantis | Because I am friendly, funny, I contribute to the society and I actually like the town in The Song of Ice and Fire. I think it would be more fun to have people around when leveling and exploring the server.
Why would Volantis want you | Well, you know...friendly, funny...contributing to the town and not being childish when it comes to fights and discussions.
Tell us about yourself | 23 years old metalhead, kickboxer, playing guitar.
How did you hear about Volantis | Jazza411 first told me about joining a town, then I found Volantis interesting and when he told me that he is part of it I wanted to join it even more. :)
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, RagingDragon5, hilltim1, LightningCape, yeelowsnow

Sincerely,
Pain :)

IYUY32

Stone
IGN:iyuy32
Location | Time zone: Florida
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application.52933/#post-416211
How long have you been on HC: 4hrs.
Why do you want to join Volantis | I want to join AD because i have a friend here and want to learn how to use skills
Why would Volantis want you | Active, Friendly, Hardworking
Tell us about yourself | not much to say other than i want to have fun
How did you hear about Volantis | Dsaw recomended
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, Ariyos, Hilltim1, LightningCape, and RagingDragon5

Referrals: Dsaw