• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capitol] [AD] Volantis - Recruiting!

joeyjojo60

Soulsand
IGN | Joeyjojo60
Age | Please note we are currently accepting players 15 years of age or older |16
Location and Time Zone |ohio, eastern
How long have you been whitelisted | Please note we currently require you to be whitelisted for one month to apply| since Nov 5, 2013
If less than 3 months, please link to whitelist application |
Previous Towns | ronaoke
Why did you leave (if applicable) | it died :(
Why do you want to join Volantis | it has always been such a preetty town and I like building stuffs
Why would Volantis want you | ummm. I like to build, and FARM, I am a professional farmer lol.
Tell us about yourself | ummm im friendly, and i like to have friends, but all my friends left, so I have to make new friends because I dont have friends anymore.
How did you hear about Volantis | I know someone who lives in sentinel
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon RagingDragon5 hilltim1 LightningCape,and yeelowsnow
Referrals | kenster1092

Air_Restraint

Legacy Supporter 6
[S.Proctor] LightningCape
Might want to change that to @UltimateOptics c;
And Here's my app :D

IGN | Air_Restraint
Age | I'm 18.
Location and Time Zone | Oklahoma and CST.
How long have you been whitelisted | For like 2 years now.
Previous Towns | Drakenvale, Sentinel, Raubtier, and Enchanted Hollow.
Why did you leave (if applicable) | I left Drake because I wanted to join Sent. I left Sent just because there wasn't much pvp competition from AD and some issues with True. Which I believe are resolved now. I went to Raub and joined Sent again. I left again with Franky for lack of pvp, no other reason really. I ended up joining Enchanted Hollow and becoming SiC until some issues came up and CanDoBlue kicked everyone.
Why do you want to join Volantis | I have quite a few friends in Volantis. Like Hilltim, Ultimate, and LightningCape.
Why would Volantis want you | I tend to pvp a lot and can help defend. Plus, I'm willing to help with any building work also.
Tell us about yourself | I just finished High School and graduated last week. I love music. I wouldn't be able to live without it lol. At the moment I am looking for a full time job and plan to be moving sometime soon this year. I'm not sure what else to add xD. If you have any questions, go ahead and ask :)
How did you hear about Volantis | I use to be in Sentinel
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, Ragingdragon, Hilltim, Lightning, and Yeelow.
Referrals | No one really :) Just decided I wanted to be part of AD again. (obviously if you want me back). If accepted, I don't plan to leave again.

RagingDragon5

Portal
Might want to change that to @UltimateOptics c;
And Here's my app :D

IGN | Air_Restraint
Age | I'm 18.
Location and Time Zone | Oklahoma and CST.
How long have you been whitelisted | For like 2 years now.
Previous Towns | Drakenvale, Sentinel, Raubtier, and Enchanted Hollow.
Why did you leave (if applicable) | I left Drake because I wanted to join Sent. I left Sent just because there wasn't much pvp competition from AD and some issues with True. Which I believe are resolved now. I went to Raub and joined Sent again. I left again with Franky for lack of pvp, no other reason really. I ended up joining Enchanted Hollow and becoming SiC until some issues came up and CanDoBlue kicked everyone.
Why do you want to join Volantis | I have quite a few friends in Volantis. Like Hilltim, Ultimate, and LightningCape.
Why would Volantis want you | I tend to pvp a lot and can help defend. Plus, I'm willing to help with any building work also.
Tell us about yourself | I just finished High School and graduated last week. I love music. I wouldn't be able to live without it lol. At the moment I am looking for a full time job and plan to be moving sometime soon this year. I'm not sure what else to add xD. If you have any questions, go ahead and ask :)
How did you hear about Volantis | I use to be in Sentinel
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, Ragingdragon, Hilltim, Lightning, and Yeelow.
Referrals | No one really :) Just decided I wanted to be part of AD again. (obviously if you want me back). If accepted, I don't plan to leave again.
Denied, you left twice. We aren't going to deal with this.

IGN | nehmna
Age | 17
Location and Time Zone | Columbus OH Eastern
How long have you been whitelisted | I've been whitelisted for god knows how long, but longer than three months. Played on and off.
Previous Towns | Demonswood
Why did you leave (if applicable) | I haven't played in awhile, computer issues, had them fixed, feel like starting out in a new town with people I know.
Why do you want to join Volantis | Three people I have a good past with are in Volantis, Volantis seems like a town I'll enjoy, I'm sure Lighting Cape remembers me well.
Why would Volantis want you | I'm not stupid, I'm one of the most loyal friends you can ever meet, and I'm mature.
Tell us about yourself | Names Tim, I'm quite but observant, and if you want to know more you may get to know me.
How did you hear about Volantis | I've been playing Herocraft long enough to know how and what Volantis / AD is.
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Lighting Cape, JonSoon, RagingDragon5, Yeelowsnow, hilltim1
Referrals | R1nnengan

yeelowsnow

Legacy Supporter 9
IGN | nehmna
Age | 17
Location and Time Zone | Columbus OH Eastern
How long have you been whitelisted | I've been whitelisted for god knows how long, but longer than three months. Played on and off.
Previous Towns | Demonswood
Why did you leave (if applicable) | I haven't played in awhile, computer issues, had them fixed, feel like starting out in a new town with people I know.
Why do you want to join Volantis | Three people I have a good past with are in Volantis, Volantis seems like a town I'll enjoy, I'm sure Lighting Cape remembers me well.
Why would Volantis want you | I'm not stupid, I'm one of the most loyal friends you can ever meet, and I'm mature.
Tell us about yourself | Names Tim, I'm quite but observant, and if you want to know more you may get to know me.
How did you hear about Volantis | I've been playing Herocraft long enough to know how and what Volantis / AD is.
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Lighting Cape, JonSoon, RagingDragon5, Yeelowsnow, hilltim1
Referrals | R1nnengan

Well I'm not sure if Volantis, let alone the Kingdom of AD is big enough for two Tims yet...however, I think you'll make a good fit here.
Welcome to Volantis.

Please check your inbox and get with a manger ingame for perms and a tour.

IGN | Fearlesswolf34
Age | 15
Location and Time Zone | GMT +8
How long have you been whitelisted | more than two years (I'm a veteran)
Previous Towns | port royal, aldenshire, mith, indar, kuronis
Why did you leave (if applicable) | only left the towns because they died
Why do you want to join Volantis | because it seems like a good pvp town and I want to get better, plus everyone seems nice
Why would Volantis want you | I am a 65 ninja and I can death mark people who run from AD becuase they (hopefully we) run from the op people
Tell us about yourself | I live in Australia, always come to ad with the European crew and get smashed
How did you hear about Volantis | joining in their ts, paradox told me,
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, raging dragon, whichOnARampage, hilltim1, lightingcape
Referrals | none

Last edited:

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN | Fearlesswolf34

1.Previous Towns | port royal, aldenshire, mith, indar, kuronis

2.How did you hear about Volantis | joining in their ts, paradox told me,

3. Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, raging dragon, whichOnARampage, hilltim1
1. All four of these towns are alive, not sure why you would think otherwise. The single exception is Kuronis which has just been necro'd by your friends.
2. AdamForte isn't the best player to mention when you apply to AD, he has been our enemy in PvP and Chat for a long time.
3. Count to five better.

yeelowsnow

Legacy Supporter 9
IGN | Fearlesswolf34
Age | 15
Location and Time Zone | GMT +8
How long have you been whitelisted | more than two years (I'm a veteran)
Previous Towns | port royal, aldenshire, mith, indar, kuronis
Why do you want to join Volantis | because it seems like a good pvp town and I want to get better, plus everyone seems nice
Why would Volantis want you | I am a 65 ninja and I can death mark people who run from AD becuase they (hopefully we) run from the op people
Tell us about yourself | I live in Australia, always come to ad with the European crew and get smashed
How did you hear about Volantis | joining in their ts, paradox told me,
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, raging dragon, whichOnARampage, hilltim1
Referrals | none

Denied.

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN | jazza411
Age |18
Location and Time Zone | Australia GMT +8
How long have you been whitelisted | Over 2 years
Previous Towns | Prometheus, Mith, Amunet.
Why did you leave (if applicable) | I left Prometheus because mith started, Mith imploded, Amunet is extinct on my time zone.
Why do you want to join Volantis | I would like to join Volantis because it is active on my timezone and I would love the chance to play with my aussie friend Witchonarampage.
Why would Volantis want you | I can participate in every activity Volantis decides to take part in and I am a capable worker who enjoys helping new players.
Tell us about yourself | I am from Australia obviously and I enjoy every part of Herocraft. If per chance I am accepted I am looking forward to doing stuff with you guys and helping out where I can.
How did you hear about Volantis | Witchonarampage
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | yeelowsnow, Jonsoon. RagingDragon5, hilltim1 and LightningCape.
Referrals | Witchonarampage and judgedread

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN | jazza411
Age |18
Location and Time Zone | Australia GMT +8
How long have you been whitelisted | Over 2 years
Previous Towns | Prometheus, Mith, Amunet.
Why did you leave (if applicable) | I left Prometheus because mith started, Mith imploded, Amunet is extinct on my time zone.
Why do you want to join Volantis | I would like to join Volantis because it is active on my timezone and I would love the chance to play with my aussie friend Witchonarampage.
Why would Volantis want you | I can participate in every activity Volantis decides to take part in and I am a capable worker who enjoys helping new players.
Tell us about yourself | I am from Australia obviously and I enjoy every part of Herocraft. If per chance I am accepted I am looking forward to doing stuff with you guys and helping out where I can.
How did you hear about Volantis | Witchonarampage
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | yeelowsnow, Jonsoon. RagingDragon5, hilltim1 and LightningCape.
Referrals | Witchonarampage and judgedread
Okay.

IGN | Master_Lightning
Age | 18
Location and Time Zone | In a galaxy far far away
How long have you been whitelisted | A few minutes
If less than 3 months, please link to whitelist application | http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/can-i-have-whitelist.52790/#post-415420Previous Towns | None
Why did you leave (if applicable) |
Why do you want to join Volantis | Because one of my friends wants me to join. MasterDragonfire will vouch for me.
Why would Volantis want you | I never rage or swear and I will help whenever I can.
Tell us about yourself | I love video games, ESPECIALLY RPG games, and I love to read.
How did you hear about Volantis | MasterDragonfire told me about you
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, Ragingdragon5, hiltim1, LightningCape, YellowSnow

Referrals | Master_Dragonfire

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN | Master_Lightning
Age | 18
Location and Time Zone | In a galaxy far far away
How long have you been whitelisted | A few minutes
http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/can-i-have-whitelist.52790/#post-415420Previous Towns | None
Why did you leave (if applicable) |
Why do you want to join Volantis | Because one of my friends wants me to join. MasterDragonfire will vouch for me.
Why would Volantis want you | I never rage or swear and I will help whenever I can.
Tell us about yourself | I love video games, ESPECIALLY RPG games, and I love to read.
How did you hear about Volantis | MasterDragonfire told me about you
Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, Ragingdragon5, hiltim1, LightningCape, YellowSnow
Referrals | Master_Dragonfire

Although you do not meet our requirement of 3 months, I will accept you based off of your referral. Check your forum messages and get with us in game. Thank you for applying.