• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital] Newerth [233] (v4.0) (OS) [Neutral] [Awesome] [**Recruiting**]

JenovaX27

Wood
In-game Name: JenovaX27​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Because it seems active and I wanted to a join a hamlet that was I also saw some videos on youtube that persuaded me.​
How did you hear about Newerth?: Alot of people mentioned it was active.​
How long have you been on the server?: Maybe close to a month now​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Rogue​
Past towns?: None​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:
  • I am very versatile creative and adaptable person.
  • I can contribute my skills and my ability to work well in a group.
  • I am hard-working and reliable and will help with anything needed in order for us to prosper.
Do you have Teamspeak?:​
Yes and I plan to use it.​

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
In-game Name: JenovaX27​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Because it seems active and I wanted to a join a hamlet that was I also saw some videos on youtube that persuaded me.​
How did you hear about Newerth?: Alot of people mentioned it was active.​
How long have you been on the server?: Maybe close to a month now​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Rogue​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:​
  • I am very versatile creative and adaptable person.
  • I can contribute my skills and my ability to work well in a group.
  • I am hard-working and reliable and will help with anything needed in order for us to prosper.
Do you have Teamspeak?:​
Yes and I plan to use it.​
Accepted, get with one of our managers in game. (Me, victim130, Symbolite, xexorian, savathaflava, I think more?)

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
In-game Name:Docxm7
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: People seem to believe that Newerth is an amazing town, so I wish to join Newerth as well. I'm also new to this game, so I need a town to stash my goods
How did you hear about Newerth?: When I asked what town should i join, multiple people said newerth simultaneously.
How long have you been on the server?: I've been on this server for about 3 weeks
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Right now im a rogue (lvl 14) and a crafter (9), I plan to become a ninja.
Past towns?: No
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I like to interact with others and I hope to make new friends on this server, because I'm new.
Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes, but I need the teamspeak IP and password
This guys app still needs to get looked at. He says he got teamspeak now.

In-game Name: Bayou_Spirit​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: my brother Bob_de_blastoise is a part of the town and i want to be in the same town as him.​
How did you hear about Newerth?: My brother bob.​
How long have you been on the server?: 3 months​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: im thinking between a dragoon or death knight. and smith profession.​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: anything asked.​
Do you have Teamspeak?: Not sure what that is.​
i would really appreciate it if you let me in so i can play and build with Bob. thank you so much for taking the time. please get back to me as soon as you can. THANKS​

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
In-game Name:Docxm7
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: People seem to believe that Newerth is an amazing town, so I wish to join Newerth as well. I'm also new to this game, so I need a town to stash my goods
How did you hear about Newerth?: When I asked what town should i join, multiple people said newerth simultaneously.
How long have you been on the server?: I've been on this server for about 3 weeks
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Right now im a rogue (lvl 14) and a crafter (9), I plan to become a ninja.
Past towns?: No
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I like to interact with others and I hope to make new friends on this server, because I'm new.
Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes, but I need the teamspeak IP and password
In-game Name: Bayou_Spirit​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: my brother Bob_de_blastoise is a part of the town and i want to be in the same town as him.​
How did you hear about Newerth?: My brother bob.​
How long have you been on the server?: 3 months​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: im thinking between a dragoon or death knight. and smith profession.​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: anything asked.​
Do you have Teamspeak?: Not sure what that is.​
i would really appreciate it if you let me in so i can play and build with Bob. thank you so much for taking the time. please get back to me as soon as you can. THANKS​
Accepted, see one of our managers in game to get set-up. ( Me, victim130, Symbolite, xexorian, savathaflava, HolyRane, and maybe more?)

Teamspeak is a VoIP (Voice over IP) program that is used by the server to communicate.

TS IP: ts.hc.to
Pass: dhrocks

Newerth Channel Pass: See someone in game.

Mariohgcz

Legacy Supporter 7
In-game Name: Mariohgcz​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Looking for a town to start out in this map.​
How did you hear about Newerth?: HolyRane, recruitment channel.​
How long have you been on the server?: About 1 year, 4 months (just started out in this map).​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Warrior/Crafter, might become Dragoon/Samurai and Engineer.​
Past towns?: None in this map.​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I am a former guide, so I am pretty responsible, I am also a good builder, good with redstone, and a decent pvper.​
Do you have Teamspeak?: I do, although I am unable to speak due to having no mic.​

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
How long have you been on the server?: About 1 year, 4 months (just started out in this map).​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Warrior/Crafter, might become Dragoon/Samurai and Engineer.​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I am a former guide, so I am pretty responsible, I am also a good builder, good with redstone, and a decent pvper.​
Do you have Teamspeak?: I do, although I am unable to speak due to having no mic.​
I remember you from something somwhere.

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
Accepted, I've known you for a while or at least of you.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Random thought:

If victim had a cat would it look like this?:

421591_538042856220518_1429413361_n.jpg

why is it 2:30 am lol I should be sleeping XD

sean297

Glowing Redstone
In-game Name:sean927
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:I would like to join Neworth to help the town expand and also im a good pvper.
How did you hear about Newerth?:Forums
How long have you been on the server?:As long as 1 week.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:I am a rogue/Ninja Crafter/Ecnhanter or Engineer if needed.
Past towns?:Belogost
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:I will follow the rules and help on constructing the town if needed. also i will pay the weekly taxes.
Do you have Teamspeak?:I havent used teamspeak before but i will if instructed.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
In-game Name:sean927
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:I would like to join Neworth to help the town expand and also im a good pvper.
How did you hear about Newerth?:Forums
How long have you been on the server?:As long as 1 week.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:I am a rogue/Ninja Crafter/Ecnhanter or Engineer if needed.
Past towns?:Belogost
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:I will follow the rules and help on constructing the town if needed. also i will pay the weekly taxes.
Do you have Teamspeak?:I havent used teamspeak before but i will if instructed.
We were informed that you were forcibly kicked from an allied town for sketchy activity, we will not be accepting you at this time.