• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital] Newerth [233] (v4.0) (OS) [Neutral] [Awesome] [**Recruiting**]

dragonxcv

Coal
In-game Name: dragonxcv
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Im just looking for a town to stay in... xD
How did you hear about Newerth?: Found it on forums
How long have you been on the server?: Quite a while
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Im currently Warrior, I plan to become either Dragoon / Dread Knight
Past towns?: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I would be an assistance to everyone, like some kind of Erinn boy? haha
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I sure do, and I can use it

Konurb

TNT
In-game Name: dragonxcv
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Im just looking for a town to stay in... xD
How did you hear about Newerth?: Found it on forums
How long have you been on the server?: Quite a while
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Im currently Warrior, I plan to become either Dragoon / Dread Knight
Past towns?: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I would be an assistance to everyone, like some kind of Erinn boy? haha
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I sure do, and I can use it

Accepted! Get contact a manager in-game for recruitment.

Dt002

Dirt
In-game Name: Dt002
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Because I enjoy building to a certain theme, and I also like to take part in pvp- so I am willing to help defend the town if I am needed.
How did you hear about Newerth?: Doogler in the recruitment channel
How long have you been on the server?: Brand new (1 day)
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Rogue -> Ranger, Crafter -> Farmer or Smith
Past towns?: N/A
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Decent builds and I can contribute to any Pvp aspects involving the town.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: No but I can get it.

Sidgil

Legacy Supporter 3
In-game Name: NodinChan
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: The place looks amazing and I don't have a town.
How did you hear about Newerth?: I've been outside on the tree for months after gabizou gave me coordinates that I can't reach.
How long have you been on the server?: A year or two.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I'm currently a Level 6 Warrior and Level 3 Crafter. Plan to be a Paladin and a Merchant.
Past towns?: None.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Buildings. I love to build.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I do not have TeamSpeak currently, I used to. And yes, I can use it if needed.

I accepted you in-game, but didn't see it here, so just in case ACCEPTED.

Sidgil

Legacy Supporter 3
In-game Name: Dt002
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Because I enjoy building to a certain theme, and I also like to take part in pvp- so I am willing to help defend the town if I am needed.
How did you hear about Newerth?: Doogler in the recruitment channel
How long have you been on the server?: Brand new (1 day)
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Rogue -> Ranger, Crafter -> Farmer or Smith
Past towns?: N/A
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Decent builds and I can contribute to any Pvp aspects involving the town.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: No but I can get it.

Looks good, but we do need you to be willing to get on TS. So be sure to grab it and then get with a manager in-game, or bug me in an hour when I get home and I will connect you with one.

NEWERTH MANAGERS, step up your game guys![DOUBLEPOST=1368968394,1368935202][/DOUBLEPOST]Lol god dammit Xexo, liking every single post.