• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital] Newerth [233] (v4.0) (OS) [Neutral] [Awesome] [**Recruiting**]

Sidgil

Legacy Supporter 3
In game name: dougo1103
Why do you wish to join Newerth: I am looking for a good town with a nice community.
How did you hear about Newerth: I was looking in the recruitment channel in game.
How long have you been on the server: I have been on server for a week and a bit.
What Class and Profession do you plan on becoming: I plan on Wizard and Merchant.
Past Towns?: Threshold
What do you believe you can contribute to the server: I am a good builder and have never been banned from a server. I am alright at PVP.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it: I do have TeamSpeak 3 and I can use it.
Its late, and we are taking it into review, if you can, hop back on TS and we can talk about it. :D

madlord

Legacy Supporter 5
Legacy Supporter 3
In-game Name: Madlord
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Have been part of the town on most servers since sanctum. Still want to be ;)
How did you hear about Newerth?: From a friend years ago
How long have you been on the server?: Since Sanctum
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Probably going for a crafter class
Past towns?: Just Newerth
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Enjoy PvP
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Can Try

Sidgil

Legacy Supporter 3
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Have been part of the town on most servers since sanctum. Still want to be ;)
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Probably going for a crafter class
Accepted. Join us in chat if you remember the pass, or message me in game.

In-game Name: doubleAjy12
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I need a home and people I can get to know.
How did you hear about Newerth?: Doogler told me about it
How long have you been on the server?: 2 days
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: rogue-maybe ninja or runeblade, scribe
Past towns?: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: lots of experience in PVP/raiding servers, builder, generally nice guy with a mild temper. I can make friends with most anybody.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: yes to both

liquadeath

Dirt
In-game Name: liquadeath​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: have a friend colley619 and he said he will buy a plot we can both live on​
How did you hear about Newerth?: coleey619​
How long have you been on the server?: for a few days​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: runeblade​
Past towns?: no​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I am a good builder. I am a nice person and want to meet new people. I want to contribute to the community.​
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes​

Youkana

TNT
In-game Name:Youkana​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:I am willing to help out and donate whatever materials that are needed to make the Capital city the best it can be​
How did you hear about Newerth?:RandomSigns told me to put in an application​
How long have you been on the server?:About 2 and a half weeks or so​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:Wizard and Enchanter​
Past towns?:None but i will start a guild once they figure that stuff out​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:Anything it needs as soon as i have it​
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?:No but i am willing to get it and use it​

savathaflava

ICE ICE ICE!
In-game Name: doubleAjy12
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I need a home and people I can get to know.
How did you hear about Newerth?: Doogler told me about it
How long have you been on the server?: 2 days
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: rogue-maybe ninja or runeblade, scribe
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: lots of experience in PVP/raiding servers, builder, generally nice guy with a mild temper. I can make friends with most anybody.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: yes to both
In-game Name: liquadeath​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: have a friend colley619 and he said he will buy a plot we can both live on​
How did you hear about Newerth?: coleey619​
How long have you been on the server?: for a few days​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: runeblade​
Past towns?: no​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I am a good builder. I am a nice person and want to meet new people. I want to contribute to the community.​
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes​
In-game Name:Youkana​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:I am willing to help out and donate whatever materials that are needed to make the Capital city the best it can be​
How did you hear about Newerth?:RandomSigns told me to put in an application​
How long have you been on the server?:About 2 and a half weeks or so​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:Wizard and Enchanter​
Past towns?:None but i will start a guild once they figure that stuff out​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:Anything it needs as soon as i have it​
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?:No but i am willing to get it and use it​
Accepted, message a manager in game for a town invite (type /ch who nw, green names are managers)

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5

Good too see some old school members come back :p

Let us know if you need stuff!

In-game Name: mr_sleeps22​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:i don't have a town and i heard you where recruiting​
How did you hear about Newerth?:my friend is in it​
How long have you been on the server?: play time only about a week if that​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I'm a level 20 healer​
Past towns?:​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:im a decent builder, i have made a recreation of the deku tree dungeon from Zelda: ocarina of time​
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?:yes and yes indeed i can​

In-game Name: Flaggermus95
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Because i want a place to be creative and be togheter with friends.
How did you hear about Newerth?: From madlord
How long have you been on the server?: Just whitelisted
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Warrior.. and smith or miner
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Some manpower and defence against raids
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Can try to get it.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
In-game Name: Flaggermus95
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Because i want a place to be creative and be togheter with friends.
How did you hear about Newerth?: From madlord
How long have you been on the server?: Just whitelisted
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Warrior.. and smith or miner
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Some manpower and defence against raids
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Can try to get it.
In-game Name: mr_sleeps22​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:i don't have a town and i heard you where recruiting​
How did you hear about Newerth?:my friend is in it​
How long have you been on the server?: play time only about a week if that​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I'm a level 20 healer​
Past towns?:​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:im a decent builder, i have made a recreation of the deku tree dungeon from Zelda: ocarina of time​
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?:yes and yes indeed i can​

You are both accepted. Please try to get in to Teamspeak. Your ability to adapt to this server and be successful completely relies on your ability to get into Teamspeak and use voice chat with us.

I will PM you.

You are both accepted. Please try to get in to Teamspeak. Your ability to adapt to this server and be successful completely relies on your ability to get into Teamspeak and use voice chat with us.

I will PM you.
the servers ts right? because i know some of the towns happen to run their own ts

NodinChan

Retired Staff
In-game Name: NodinChan
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: The place looks amazing and I don't have a town.
How did you hear about Newerth?: I've been outside on the tree for months after gabizou gave me coordinates that I can't reach.
How long have you been on the server?: A year or two.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I'm currently a Level 6 Warrior and Level 3 Crafter. Plan to be a Paladin and a Merchant.
Past towns?: None.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Buildings. I love to build.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I do not have TeamSpeak currently, I used to. And yes, I can use it if needed.