• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital] Newerth [233] (v4.0) (OS) [Neutral] [Awesome] [**Recruiting**]

ironee212

Legacy Supporter 5
In-game Name: Johnbaur​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I am looking for an active town. Many friends are here.​
How did you hear about Newerth?: Many friends are in it. Also in recruitment channel.​
How long have you been on the server?: around 11 months​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Wizard/ Smith​
Past towns?: Braavos, Camelot, Mineris, Runearia​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can help out in raids and coin.​
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Sometimes. I play alot when people are sleeping so I can't use it then.​

okay! johnbaur:) you have been accepted, would still like to chat with ya:) get with us in game:p do /ch who newerth and anyone with a green name should be able to help you out:)

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
okay! johnbaur:) you have been accepted, would still like to chat with ya:) get with us in game:p do /ch who newerth and anyone with a green name should be able to help you out:)
Yeah Im really busy lately so Ill come chat with you anytime I see you on teamspeak ;) I like chatting in teamspeak anyways.

navander

Coal
In-Game Name: navander
Why do you wish to join Newerth? :for the friendship and love of the town
How did you hear about Newerth? :advertisement
How long have you been on the server? : since zeal
What class and profession are you or plan to become? : I am currently a disciple and miner
Past towns? : nimbus , wisteria
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? : i am a top notch recruiter both of my parents are sales people and there legacy has been past on to me within 2 weeks in nimbus i recruited 19 new recruites
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it? : yes and YES!

TheYeti

Raaaawr!
Legacy Supporter 8
In-game Name: TheNo1Yeti
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Sounds like an interesting town
How did you hear about Newerth?: xexorian
How long have you been on the server?: 2 years + another 6 months of not actually being "on" the server
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Healer thinking I will go Cleric/Alchemist or Farmer
Past towns?: Nope
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I'm a dev. I can help you guys have a voice with the staff
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes, don't use it that much. Distracts from programming.

savathaflava

ICE ICE ICE!
In-Game Name: navander
Why do you wish to join Newerth? :for the friendship and love of the town
How did you hear about Newerth? :advertisement
How long have you been on the server? : since zeal
What class and profession are you or plan to become? : I am currently a disciple and miner
Past towns? : nimbus , wisteria
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? : i am a top notch recruiter both of my parents are sales people and there legacy has been past on to me within 2 weeks in nimbus i recruited 19 new recruites
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it? : yes and YES!
accepted, we could really use some help recruiting people for our smaller kingdom towns. Message me or another manager in-game for a town invite.
In-game Name: TheNo1Yeti
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Sounds like an interesting town
How did you hear about Newerth?: xexorian
How long have you been on the server?: 2 years + another 6 months of not actually being "on" the server
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Healer thinking I will go Cleric/Alchemist or Farmer
Past towns?: Nope
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I'm a dev. I can help you guys have a voice with the staff
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Yes, don't use it that much. Distracts from programming.
accepted, message a manager in-game.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
I found a really good picture of right after we tore the town down the first time. After we finish the top of the city wall and the palace I'll make a before/after picture :cool:

If anybody has iron blocks to donate to the palace message either any manager or ironee212 directly.

Sidgil

Legacy Supporter 3
Weird why do I not get chat updates from here anymore.... Better make sure this is on watch.[DOUBLEPOST=1368220769,1368220719][/DOUBLEPOST]It is on watch. What sorcery is this!?!

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Weird why do I not get chat updates from here anymore.... Better make sure this is on watch.[DOUBLEPOST=1368220769,1368220719][/DOUBLEPOST]It is on watch. What sorcery is this!?!
You may have missed one alert, because it won't do alerts if you haven't viewed the thread since an alert was sent out.

BeansyNZ

Dirt
In-game Name: BeansyNZ
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Liked the towns description. Keen to have fun :)
How did you hear about Newerth?: Searching through the forum
How long have you been on the server?: 1 day
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Rouge ranger, Mason
Past towns?: none
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Through masonry and help in defending the town when needed
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: yes

Joey0318

Gold
In-game Name: Joey0318
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I am looking for the perfect town to join
How did you hear about Newerth?: Looking through the township forums
How long have you been on the server?: a few days, about a week or so
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I plan to be a Wizard and a merchant.
Past towns?: Braavos
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I wish to become a trader and a builder in the town, i have made many things before and i am a experienced builder.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I use to have Teamspeak 3 but when i had used it it glitched a little and when i open it now it glitches, i do have skype though.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
In-game Name: Joey0318
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I am looking for the perfect town to join
How did you hear about Newerth?: Looking through the township forums
How long have you been on the server?: a few days, about a week or so
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I plan to be a Wizard and a merchant.
Past towns?: Braavos
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I wish to become a trader and a builder in the town, i have made many things before and i am a experienced builder.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: I use to have Teamspeak 3 but when i had used it it glitched a little and when i open it now it glitches, i do have skype though.

Please reinstall teamspeak and try to get it working. Your success on Herocraft regardless of which town you join DEPENDS on your ability to actively get on and use teamspeak.

In-game Name: BeansyNZ
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Liked the towns description. Keen to have fun :)
How did you hear about Newerth?: Searching through the forum
How long have you been on the server?: 1 day
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Rouge ranger, Mason
Past towns?: none
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Through masonry and help in defending the town when needed
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: yes

Accepted! I will PM you the chat info so you can meet with a manager to get regions and a tour.

In-game Name: WhitenedAndi18
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Because the previous town I was in seems to have gotten deleted.
How did you hear about Newerth?: I was told about it in the recruitment channel in-game.
How long have you been on the server?: About a month, maybe a bit more.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am a Rogue, I plan on becoming an Engineer.
Past towns?: Aurum
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can help in almost any way that is needed. I am personally not a big fan of PvP, but if it is truly needed that I help, then I can.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Indeed I do.

BeansyNZ

Dirt
Hey recently got accepted to Newerth but cannot get in contact in game. I can join your chat channel but I always get "cannot send chat message" when I try say something. I am a whitelisted member. Sorry if this is the wrong place to post a problem.

Sidgil

Legacy Supporter 3
In-game Name: WhitenedAndi18
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Because the previous town I was in seems to have gotten deleted.
How did you hear about Newerth?: I was told about it in the recruitment channel in-game.
How long have you been on the server?: About a month, maybe a bit more.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am a Rogue, I plan on becoming an Engineer.
Past towns?: Aurum
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can help in almost any way that is needed. I am personally not a big fan of PvP, but if it is truly needed that I help, then I can.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it?: Indeed I do.
. Don't know if I can accept for wn I am not managing, but you look good. Hold on for an actual manager of to accept you.

Sidgil

Legacy Supporter 3
Hey recently got accepted to Newerth but cannot get in contact in game. I can join your chat channel but I always get "cannot send chat message" when I try say something. I am a whitelisted member. Sorry if this is the wrong place to post a problem.
smart phone is awkward. I will send you a pm on the forum to get ou in the right channel.

dougo1103

Coal
In game name: dougo1103
Why do you wish to join Newerth: I am looking for a good town with a nice community.
How did you hear about Newerth: I was looking in the recruitment channel in game.
How long have you been on the server: I have been on server for a week and a bit.
What Class and Profession do you plan on becoming: I plan on Wizard and Merchant.
Past Towns?: Threshold
What do you believe you can contribute to the server: I am a good builder and have never been banned from a server. I am alright at PVP.
Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and can you use it: I do have TeamSpeak 3 and I can use it.