• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital] Newerth [233] (v4.0) (OS) [Neutral] [Awesome] [**Recruiting**]

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
In-game Name: Lexingtonrex​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I know some people in there and it sounds pretty good​
How did you hear about Newerth?: Friends​
How long have you been on the server?: I only just started playing on this map as of Jan.24th but I played on herocraft 2 years ago​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I don't know much about heroes yet so I don't mind doing whatever​
Past towns?: Artemis, Chronus​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Good times :D
Do you have Teamspeak?: yes​
Hey, I remember your existence! Accepted, see me, Symbol, Vic, Xexo, or Sava in tam for invite, coords, and chat pass.
<3 all the Vets that are coming back. TrinityDown, Tommeh, lexingtonrex here. Man, we need Sanctum-like RoM thing again. Bastion will be ours!

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
In-game Name: Lexingtonrex​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I know some people in there and it sounds pretty good​
How did you hear about Newerth?: Friends​
How long have you been on the server?: I only just started playing on this map as of Jan.24th but I played on herocraft 2 years ago​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I don't know much about heroes yet so I don't mind doing whatever​
Past towns?: Artemis, Chronus​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Good times :D
Do you have Teamspeak?: yes​
GET IN HERE JEEZ

wise975guy

Iron
In-game Name: Wise975guy
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: To help build the community, and to play in a group.
How did you hear about Newerth?: Word-of-mouth, Teamspeak.
How long have you been on the server?: A couple of hours
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am a Rogue, and plan on becoming either a Ranger or Runesword. I am currently only a Crafter and am undecided about professions.
Past towns?: N/A
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Buildings, Ideas, Defence.
Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
In-game Name: Wise975guy
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: To help build the community, and to play in a group.
How did you hear about Newerth?: Word-of-mouth, Teamspeak.
How long have you been on the server?: A couple of hours
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am a Rogue, and plan on becoming either a Ranger or Runesword. I am currently only a Crafter and am undecided about professions.
Past towns?: N/A
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Buildings, Ideas, Defence.
Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes
Accepted! Get with one of our managers in game to get invited in game :p

xhair

Iron
In-game Name: xhair
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I wish to join Newerth because I am a new player here and I hope to receive some help along the way of my experience here.
How did you hear about Newerth?: Someone was advertising it in offtopic.
How long have you been on the server?:1 day
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am thinking of becoming either smith or enchanter and then I am definitely going to be a Ninja.
Past towns?: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I am a nice and mature player that will follow all of your rules.
Do you have Teamspeak?: No I don't have teamspeak.

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
In-game Name: xhair
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I wish to join Newerth because I am a new player here and I hope to receive some help along the way of my experience here.
How did you hear about Newerth?: Someone was advertising it in offtopic.
How long have you been on the server?:1 day
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am thinking of becoming either smith or enchanter and then I am definitely going to be a Ninja.
Past towns?: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I am a nice and mature player that will follow all of your rules.
Do you have Teamspeak?: No I don't have teamspeak.
Accepted, please get teamspeak.

In-game Name:flamesofwar98
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:I haven't joined a town yet, and I wish to join yours to express my creative ability! I will stay true to the town and defend it with my very life!
How did you hear about Newerth?:My friends on the server coryjg999 and JezterWithAZ asked me to join the town.
How long have you been on the server?:About 4 days.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:pyromancer, Miner.
Past towns?:None.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:I can build awe-striking structures for the already awesome town.
Do you have Teamspeak?:Yes

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
In-game Name:flamesofwar98
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:I haven't joined a town yet, and I wish to join yours to express my creative ability! I will stay true to the town and defend it with my very life!
How did you hear about Newerth?:My friends on the server coryjg999 and JezterWithAZ asked me to join the town.
How long have you been on the server?:About 4 days.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:pyromancer, Miner.
Past towns?:None.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:I can build awe-striking structures for the already awesome town.
Do you have Teamspeak?:Yes
Accepted, get with me in game.

In-game Name: CaptainDarkrage
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I want to join because it looks cool.
How did you hear about Newerth?: Someone told me in game.
How long have you been on the server?: A couple of days.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I don't know.
Past towns?: No.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Mostly Everything.
Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes.

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
In-game Name: CaptainDarkrage
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I want to join because it looks cool.
How did you hear about Newerth?: Someone told me in game.
How long have you been on the server?: A couple of days.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I don't know.
Past towns?: No.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Mostly Everything.
Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes.
Accepted, get with me in game.

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
don't forget everyone! if you go 2-3 weeks inactive on us without giving us a notice, we take your plot away
Just wanna ask that inactive means i am not in town for a long time or not playing HC for a long time?
And also since i am not from america, you guys wont see me on , i think bluejack may see me though.
Just telling you guys so.

Sirdemonic3

Legacy Supporter 3
Just wanna ask that inactive means i am not in town for a long time or not playing HC for a long time?
And also since i am not from america, you guys wont see me on , i think bluejack may see me though.
Just telling you guys so.
means not on herocraft for awile :p

Docxm7

Glowing Redstone
In-game Name:Docxm7
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: People seem to believe that Newerth is an amazing town, so I wish to join Newerth as well. I'm also new to this game, so I need a town to stash my goods
How did you hear about Newerth?: When I asked what town should i join, multiple people said newerth simultaneously.
How long have you been on the server?: I've been on this server for about 3 weeks
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Right now im a rogue (lvl 14) and a crafter (9), I plan to become a ninja.
Past towns?: No
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I like to interact with others and I hope to make new friends on this server, because I'm new.
Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes, but I need the teamspeak IP and password

Sirdemonic3

Legacy Supporter 3
In-game Name:Docxm7
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: People seem to believe that Newerth is an amazing town, so I wish to join Newerth as well. I'm also new to this game, so I need a town to stash my goods
How did you hear about Newerth?: When I asked what town should i join, multiple people said newerth simultaneously.
How long have you been on the server?: I've been on this server for about 3 weeks
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Right now im a rogue (lvl 14) and a crafter (9), I plan to become a ninja.
Past towns?: No
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I like to interact with others and I hope to make new friends on this server, because I'm new.
Do you have Teamspeak?: No

Can you get teamspeak? do you have a mic?

JenovaX27

Wood
Name: JenovaX27

Class: ROGUE
Past towns: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?
  • I am very versatile creative and adaptable person.
  • I can contribute my skills and my ability to work well in a group.
  • I am hard-working and reliable and will help with anything needed in order for us to prosper.

How often can you be online every day?: As of know I am very free but in the near future I might only be able to play a few hours.
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: Builder I guess but I love doing both.

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
Name: JenovaX27

Class: ROGUE
Past towns: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?
  • I am very versatile creative and adaptable person.
  • I can contribute my skills and my ability to work well in a group.
  • I am hard-working and reliable and will help with anything needed in order for us to prosper.

How often can you be online every day?: As of know I am very free but in the near future I might only be able to play a few hours.
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: Builder I guess but I love doing both.
Accepted, I'll be home in a few hours, if you find another person to invite you to the town that'd be great.