• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital] Newerth [233] (v4.0) (OS) [Neutral] [Awesome] [**Recruiting**]

KrojinKin

Legacy Supporter 6
In-game Name: KrojinKin​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Was Asked to join.​
How did you hear about Newerth?: Was asked to join by Shadow555 and HolyRane​
How long have you been on the server?: Hrm on and off for about 2years?​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Runeblade/Miner​
Past towns?: Nefaria (Leader)​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Leadership and a helping hand when it comes to PvP​
Do you have Teamspeak?: I run my own teamspeak that has over 80unique players who log in during the week ask for more details. It's been up for over a year.​

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Leadership and a helping hand when it comes to PvP​
Do you have Teamspeak?: I run my own teamspeak that has over 80unique players who log in during the week ask for more details. It's been up for over a year.​
Accepted, don't advertise other teamspeaks though haha.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
New Tempest* ;) I <3 krojin. Even if I did go to war with him on zeal <3 Great to see you on board.

maineman3

Glowing Redstone
IGN: Maineman3
why join: friends with krojinkin. his righthand man. i follow him ffearlessly.
heard about it from krojin.
been on and off 1.5 years.
Bard / alch
Nefaria with krojin
I can contribute hours of mindless grinding farming and such.
Yes i have teamspak and use i frequently.
(also 19/m)

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: Maineman3
why join: friends with krojinkin. his righthand man. i follow him ffearlessly.
heard about it from krojin.
been on and off 1.5 years.
Bard / alch
Nefaria with krojin
I can contribute hours of mindless grinding farming and such.
Yes i have teamspak and use i frequently.
(also 19/m)
Accepted, friend of a fellow townie.

Dredrikith

Iron
In-game Name: Dredrikith
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Looking for a good place to call home. Want to level up and PVP.
How did you hear about Newerth?: Recruitment channel.
How long have you been on the server?: I played last map, was in Riften. Had about 4 maxed paths and just getting back to the server.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Looking at either Dragoon or Samurai, still have not decided. As for Profession that is still up in the air. Probably Smith.
Past towns?: When the map rerolled I joined one, but they were not very active and I stopped logging in. I do not even remember the name of it.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Labor and activity. You need it done, I will get it done.
Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes.

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
In-game Name: Dredrikith
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Looking for a good place to call home. Want to level up and PVP.
How did you hear about Newerth?: Recruitment channel.
How long have you been on the server?: I played last map, was in Riften. Had about 4 maxed paths and just getting back to the server.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Looking at either Dragoon or Samurai, still have not decided. As for Profession that is still up in the air. Probably Smith.
Past towns?: When the map rerolled I joined one, but they were not very active and I stopped logging in. I do not even remember the name of it.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Labor and activity. You need it done, I will get it done.
Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes.
Accepted![DOUBLEPOST=1359405573,1359349237][/DOUBLEPOST]I'd like to get an understanding of where we stand with outerrim. xexorian Canada_Blue

In-game Name: nickboy10000
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: cuz it looks kool lol
How did you hear about Newerth?: the server
How long have you been on the server?: about a week
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Engineer and I'm not really sure what to do for fighting class, curently I am a warrior
Past towns?: none
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I'm not much of a builder but I am pretty good with redstone stuff, which is why I will be Engineer when I get to that point
Do you have Teamspeak?: what is this? so no

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Engineer and I'm not really sure what to do for fighting class, curently I am a warrior
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I'm not much of a builder but I am pretty good with redstone stuff, which is why I will be Engineer when I get to that point
Team speak is a voice chat program we all use. I'd highly recommend getting it

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
Get Teamspeak, it is a VoIP program that allows you to talk with other townies. Accepted. I had to log out due to the town of Outerrim getting the TC to come kill me, so I'll be back on later.