• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital] Newerth [233] (v4.0) (OS) [Neutral] [Awesome] [**Recruiting**]

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
it looks older and the fact that I need to join a server seems odd to me

lol so what is server?

It's a VOIP program like the calling feature of Skype, but it can support a TON of people at once. Who are then separated into configurable "chat rooms" and considering the amount of people that can be chatting at once, it is very good quality voice chat.

Skype has a limit of I think six call participants, and once you pass 4 participants the quality goes to shit :p

We are in one of the largest individual towns anyway, so our TS3 chat fills fast on a good night. We have to separate into a few different rooms just to get a word in edgewise on some days LOL

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
I don't mind the raiders when they can't even get to me unless I come out to defend. I've even started ignoring raiders completely... building stuff in the uppercity of the town while we're being raided. so pro.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
I don't mind the raiders when they can't even get to me unless I come out to defend. I've even started ignoring raiders completely... building stuff in the uppercity of the town while we're being raided. so pro.

We could just build an over/under-deep looking dome over and under the town and dug a huge crater around us down to bedrock!

Sounds like a project you'd do LOL

In-game Name:xxTheDarkAngelxx
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:I've Been Looking For A Town To Enjoy The Hero's Plug-In At Its Best
How did you hear about Newerth?:HolyRane, Through Recruitment Chat
How long have you been on the server?:1 Day
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:Necromancer And Enchanter
Past towns?:None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:I Can Help With Expanding The Town, And Anything That Can Benefit The Town
Do you have Teamspeak?:Yes, But Without Mic

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
In-game Name:xxTheDarkAngelxx
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:I've Been Looking For A Town To Enjoy The Hero's Plug-In At Its Best
How did you hear about Newerth?:HolyRane, Through Recruitment Chat
How long have you been on the server?:1 Day
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:Necromancer And Enchanter
Past towns?:None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:I Can Help With Expanding The Town, And Anything That Can Benefit The Town
Do you have Teamspeak?:Yes, But Without Mic
Accepted, meet with me in game!

MegaRain95

Stone
In-game Name: MegaRain95
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I wish to join Newerth because I like building things. I also like to help develop communities as much as I can.
How did you hear about Newerth?: I heard about Newerth through the server. The players were saying how awesome Newerth was, so I decided to apply.
How long have you been on the server?: So far, I think I've been on this server for about 2-3 months.
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Currently, I am a warrior and plan to be a paladin. When I master crafter, I might be a merchant.
Past towns?: I haven't joined any towns before.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I believe I can contribute to the town by adding to it's architecture. I would help the other citizens in any of their problems and try to help others to build their homes.
Do you have Teamspeak?: No, I do not have Teamspeak, although I have Skype.

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
Just to clear up with the newer people, I am very upset with a recent turn of events and the treatment of me by some of the staff which I find very disrespectful and rude to me. I still support Newerth, albeit not as directly as I once did. Lots of reasons attested to my leaving of the Town (for now) at least. Still, I encourage players to join the town, as it has a pretty wonderful community. Also where the hell has xexorian been lately? I need to speak with that man. I am going to not make any more decisions as all I want to do atm is join LO TC or Umbra :/. Going to take a few days off and see where I end up. I wanted to say thanks to Newerth for letting me join their wonderful town that I wish the best and hope succeeds. When things get better for me in game as well as some personal issues I'm dealing with I may return again to my new home. While my time in Newerth was very brief, I enjoyed meeting lots of new people as well as speaking with older players who I have not spoken too in a very long time. I'd hope that many of the newer members stay in the town so it doesn't fall apart. While we have lots of members, a colossal collapse is on the way, I have seen it many times before. Don't give up Newerth, fight the good fight.