• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital] Newerth [233] (v4.0) (OS) [Neutral] [Awesome] [**Recruiting**]

ear114

Wood
In-game Name: ear114
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: I wanted to join a town so i don't keep getting raided and heard someone telling people to join newerth
How did you hear about Newerth?: I heard from someone sorry i don't remember the name
How long have you been on the server?: about 5 months since i first logged on and have been playing a little bit here and there
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I'm a rogue and i want to be a runeblade and crafter maybe mason or alchemist
Past towns?: This is my first town
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: i am a sorta active person and can help other people if needed
Do you have Teamspeak?: no​

gongozebra

Stone
In-game Name: gongozebra
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:Heard it was pretty noob friendly
How did you hear about Newerth?: heard it was pretty noob friendly
How long have you been on the server?:a while, i havent played for a while though soo kinda new i suppose
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Rogue Ranger, Enchanter
Past towns?: Cant remember the name...
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Combat support
Do you have Teamspeak?: Of course

stikcelll

Wood
In-game Name:stikcelll
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Because I would like a safe an interesting place to call home.
How did you hear about Newerth?:Just searching on the forums
How long have you been on the server?: I'm brand new, white-listed today :D
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: either a wizard or pyromancer, and a mason.
Past towns?:none
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Awesomeness¡! And some resources if you need them.
Do you have Teamspeak?: no

Question is there a town tax?

froshi

Dirt
In-game Name: froshi​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Because i need a base of operations​
How did you hear about Newerth?: from my friend stikcelll​
How long have you been on the server?: since yesterday​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Samurai or paladin and miner​
Past towns?: none​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: resource collecter, and organised miner.​

aznelven

Dirt
In-game Name: aznelven
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: It would be nice to know there will be a place called home that is not a hole underground.
How did you hear about Newerth?: From the chats, people were talking about a town called Newerth :3
How long have you been on the server?: About a week or two
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Ranger and farmer
Past towns?: none
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: If you need farmers,arrows,and bows, I can be that guy to go to when I get set up.
Do you have Teamspeak?: I have 2 and 3

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: It would be nice to know there will be a place called home that is not a hole underground.

Hate to bring it to your attention, however Newerth has a LOT of it's 'core' functions in our 'core' which is like an umbrella corporation building from RE lolol.

We do also have skyscrapers..

Hydroking77

Legacy Supporter 7
In-game Name: Hydroking77
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: You are some cool set of guys.
How did you hear about Newerth?: Zeal
How long have you been on the server?: year and 1/2
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Ranger/Mason
Past towns?:Orion, Fumo, Raubtierx2, Malkier
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Masonary work and Track and Good will
Do you have Teamspeak?: Duh

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Masonary work and Track and Good will
I think he'd make an awesome addition. I've known this nub since zeal. When you get accepted let me know if you need anything.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Accepted, of course. See me, Rane, Symbo, Xexo, Dielan, sava, or another manager in game.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
In-game Name: froshi​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Because i need a base of operations​
How did you hear about Newerth?: from my friend stikcelll​
How long have you been on the server?: since yesterday​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Samurai or paladin and miner​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: resource collecter, and organised miner.​
In-game Name: aznelven
How did you hear about Newerth?: From the chats, people were talking about a town called Newerth :3
How long have you been on the server?: About a week or two
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Ranger and farmer
Past towns?: none
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: If you need farmers,arrows,and bows, I can be that guy to go to when I get set up.
Do you have Teamspeak?: I have 2 and 3
Also accepted! See me, Rane, Symbo, Xexo, Dielan, sava, or another manager in game.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
I suggest all new citizens ask veterans for some general tips, as well, I will give some more suggestions here:
  • Level combat by killing mobs at night. There are several good locations, ask other newerth citizens.
  • Level crafter by mining, gathering, farming, or logging.. etc.
  • Donate to the town's upgrade costs. This expands our protected area, and area for the town. Allowing us to build more areas for plots.
  • Donate to township taxes, buy enchants/repairs, or other services from managers or people willing to donate to the townbank's funds.
  • Sell gold to the town for prices lower than spawn (to donate partially if you still need money)
  • Donate gold to the township (via myself, symbolite)
case-sensitive commands
/hero choose crafter
/hero confirm
/town cost LARGE #
/townbank deposit itemname amount
/tb confirm
/townbank view #

Reminder: Don't deposit items to the townbank that we do not need. We can NOT make withdrawals. The Townbank command is only to donate for the region upgrade. You have to manually check the town bank and cross reference it to the town cost of our next upgrade. (LARGE)

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Reminder: Don't deposit items to the townbank that we do not need. We can NOT make withdrawals. The Townbank command is only to donate for the region upgrade. You have to manually check the town bank and cross reference it to the town cost of our next upgrade. (LARGE)
*cough* _Maxo *cough*

In-game Name: deathrider50​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: i wish to move out of the area i currently live in and move to a more secure environment where i wont get griefed​
How did you hear about Newerth?: i haven't i just looked through the list of towns and saw that you where recruiting​
How long have you been on the server?: a few weeks​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: i plan to become a merchant/warrior​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: mining,building and trading​
Do you have Teamspeak?: yes i do

In-game Name: Thebigshabam​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Heard a few good things about this town​
How did you hear about Newerth?: recruitment channel​
How long have you been on the server?: a few months, but i havent started playing regularly till recently.​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: either mystic or bloodmage, and alchemist. only a healer/crafter right now tho.​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: everybody likes a healer :O​
Do you have Teamspeak?: yes, but no microphone.. unless you can get teamspeak on your iphone?​

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
In-game Name: deathrider50​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: i wish to move out of the area i currently live in and move to a more secure environment where i wont get griefed​
How did you hear about Newerth?: i haven't i just looked through the list of towns and saw that you where recruiting​
How long have you been on the server?: a few weeks​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: i plan to become a merchant/warrior​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: mining,building and trading​
Do you have Teamspeak?: yes i do
How long have you been on the server?: a few months, but i havent started playing regularly till recently.​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: either mystic or bloodmage, and alchemist. only a healer/crafter right now tho.​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: everybody likes a healer :O​
Do you have Teamspeak?: yes, but no microphone.. unless you can get teamspeak on your iphone?​
Accepted! And I think you can get it on your iphone, but don't hold me to that. Get with me, Symbolite, Holyrane, Xexorian or TheMormon in game to be invited to town :p (There are others who can do this too, I just can't list them all by head XD)

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
You can get TS on the iPhone. I use TS on my iPod. It costs either 4.99 or 5.99, though.