• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capital] Newerth [233] (v4.0) (OS) [Neutral] [Awesome] [**Recruiting**]

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
symbolite get me some pizzeas
Edit: Nevermind that.... On a more real note I got some raw pork so now we have pig farms. Cow farms are pretty much back up and running and the sheep farm is coming a bit slower.

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
In-game Name: MultiHeartGold​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Because Im looking for a good town​
How did you hear about Newerth?: sirdemonic3 said I should join it.​
How long have you been on the server?: I was whitelisted in the start of June 2012.​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am currently Runeblade/Miner.​
Past towns?: Camelot(3x), Verstad, Jericho, Rapture and Paragon​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can contribute some sense of humor and a town defender.​
Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes, but I can only listen.​

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
How long have you been on the server?: I was whitelisted in the start of June 2012.​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: I am currently Runeblade/Miner.​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can contribute some sense of humor and a town defender.​
Noob. Accepted, get with one of our managers ingame.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
Noob. Accepted, get with one of our managers ingame.

Actually, no. Not right now. Thank you, however, for applying. :)

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
Thanks to you, I probably made a world record on joining a town and getting kicked. It was within 30 seconds of joining, right?

I'm sorry! We may let you in, but I really need to talk it over with some others in the town heirarchy first and foremost. :) Just too soon to tell.

Nevirst

Dirt
In-game Name:nevrist
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:looking for a decent home
How did you hear about Newerth?:archerous
How long have you been on the server?:
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:healer unknow what im going to be nexsst & mason
Past towns?:miniers
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:people and time im apart of a small 6-7 person clan and they will follow me
Do you have Teamspeak?: yes but i dont us it no mic

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
In-game Name:nevrist
Why do you wish to join Newerth?:looking for a decent home
How did you hear about Newerth?:archerous
How long have you been on the server?:
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?:healer unknow what im going to be nexsst & mason
Past towns?:miniers
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:people and time im apart of a small 6-7 person clan and they will follow me
Do you have Teamspeak?: yes but i dont us it no mic
Accepted, get with us in game. Also, your 6-7 buddies, they all need to apply for the town ^^.

In-game Name: Cyclopes1997
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Looking for a dencent place to live and Adventuring
How did you hear about Newerth?: Nevrist
How long have you been on the server?: Bout a month
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Warrior and Crafter soon to be Smith or Enchanter
Past towns?: Miniers
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? Have a small group that gets on minecraft that I can have join the town when they get whitelistedd
Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes, but I don't us it no mic​

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
In-game Name: Cyclopes1997​
Why do you wish to join Newerth?: Looking for a dencent place to live and Adventuring​
How did you hear about Newerth?: Nevrist​
How long have you been on the server?: Bout a month​
What Class and Profession are you or plan to become?: Warrior and Crafter soon to be Smith or Enchanter​
Past towns?: Miniers​
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? Have a small group that gets on minecraft that I can have join the town when they get whitelistedd​
Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes, but I don't us it no mic​
Accepted. See me, Mormon, Rane, Symbo, Sidesummy, Xexo, Dielan, sava, or another manager in game.