• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

any unwritten rules you're not sure about? just ask!

Dasoren

A frightening Cactus!
I made a PE about a chest shop in a noble plot selling/buying gold, and i was told you can do that.

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6
As you may already have noticed. Im getting atleast 1 person stating something that is 100% wrong. What is the correct answer? is it ok? or is it not? Fun to see what I tried to avoid by writing a small paragraph about it in the beginning of my post still happened :p

Dasoren

A frightening Cactus!
I am not 100% of the name, if you could check my pe you can see, i will pm on the forums.

Seratt

Inquisitor Generalis
Founder
We've decided to change the ruling on this. Any form of trading will be allowed in Zeal. I'll update the rules in a bit to reflect.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Minecraft 1.9 prerelease 5. It's added some funky options, including some manner of noclip. I haven't tested it out yet, don't even know if it would work in SMP, but are we okay to mess around with this on the test server? I'd assume yes, but this screams hacks much more than similar things in the past. So I thought I'd check.

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
when you walk in mines which probably is not used anymore, are you then allowed to take the torches on the wall/floor?
and are you allowed to strip-mine trough mines that is not yours?

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
I heard one last night when I tricked VvV into a trap..... Rule 0: Don't trust Oryinn.

Really? I've found you to at least be honest in the past. Lawful evil is still lawful, at the very least! And respectable in its own scary sort of way.

xSGxSamurai

Stone
Can you mine something like, Iron Ore, Get the block, Place it back, Mine it again and do that over and over again or it that illegal?