• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

any unwritten rules you're not sure about? just ask!

DarstOmega

Glowing Redstone
Okay so I got the YogBox and it has a few conflicting features with the server. Example, Tree are all glitched out because of the Tree Cutting mod and when mining I'd find chests that would turn into sand. So I Removed the mod when I play Herocraft. But there where 2 things I liked a lot and that was the rotated shovel and the Auto-Sorter. The Auto-Sorter sorts items in a chest by type, id number, and damage number. I asked about it in-game and some people said that there was a glitch that let you stack items that aren't supposed to be stacked. So I looked it up on the internet and I couldn't find info on it so I assumed that it was fixed and the glitch info became useless, I even tried to use all the different commands and I couldn't get items to stack. So even though it is a Mod I was wonder if I could use it since all it does is helps me be more organized and lets me splits my stacks with ease.

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
Okay so I got the YogBox and it has a few conflicting features with the server. Example, Tree are all glitched out because of the Tree Cutting mod and when mining I'd find chests that would turn into sand. So I Removed the mod when I play Herocraft. But there where 2 things I liked a lot and that was the rotated shovel and the Auto-Sorter. The Auto-Sorter sorts items in a chest by type, id number, and damage number. I asked about it in-game and some people said that there was a glitch that let you stack items that aren't supposed to be stacked. So I looked it up on the internet and I couldn't find info on it so I assumed that it was fixed and the glitch info became useless, I even tried to use all the different commands and I couldn't get items to stack. So even though it is a Mod I was wonder if I could use it since all it does is helps me be more organized and lets me splits my stacks with ease.

The Yogbox has a mod included that was banned due to a glitch, though due to that mod being taken under development by a diffrent person recently, that glitch could be in fact fixed as it was something never intended for that mod to do.

DO NOT USE YogBox for now, im going to talk to someone about it and see if an admin can test the previously glitched mod to reconsider it for use.

DarstOmega

Glowing Redstone
The Yogbox has a mod included that was banned due to a glitch, though due to that mod being taken under development by a diffrent person recently, that glitch could be in fact fixed as it was something never intended for that mod to do.

DO NOT USE YogBox for now, im going to talk to someone about it and see if an admin can test the previously glitched mod to reconsider it for use.

I'm not using the YogBox. I downloaded the Auto-Sorter Mod from the Developer's Site, so I'll link the download because if it still works with the YogBox it may not work with when its solo.
Convenient Inventory - http://smart.indieis.me/mods.php

pandaman7

Legacy Supporter 3
Question: Is killing in shops (assuming the target is a shopper) legal or illegal?

I've heard both, and I've seen signs that say "NO KILLING IN MY SHOP!", but I've seen people get killed while shopping at airbuses and other shops. So is it legal to kill someone while they are shopping?

Kingtom404

Legacy Supporter 3
Question: Is killing in shops (assuming the target is a shopper) legal or illegal?

I've heard both, and I've seen signs that say "NO KILLING IN MY SHOP!", but I've seen people get killed while shopping at airbuses and other shops. So is it legal to kill someone while they are shopping?
It's free game, but it's not the smartest thing to do, as some spots are "Protected" by a certain group, which means they won't protect you when you get killed, they will just make the killer KOS and get the stuff back for themselves.

But it is technically legal.

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
Whats the rule on AFK Mob Spawning if you can still be hurt by the mobs?

Dont do it, using anything that gives you an advantage (like letting you sleep while you farm) is illegal, users have been temp banned for just swinging their pickaxe in mid air and being afk while doing it

tips48

Gold
Dont do it, using anything that gives you an advantage (like letting you sleep while you farm) is illegal, users have been temp banned for just swinging their pickaxe in mid air and being afk while doing it
Heh, too late now. Thanks for the answer.

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6

Its not illegal, but i would advise against it due to the majority of the shops on the server being protected my numerous cities that will hunt you down for the joy of it. Once you get on some cities KoS list, you can never be removed.

Dasoren

A frightening Cactus!
Code:
2) The following actions are permitted:
a) Stealing.
i) Stealing is legal everywhere EXCEPT inside Zeal and town halls.
So i am to understand that Any Chest in a Town Hall may not be touched by any raider at all for any reason?
So all town hall chest would be per-say LWCed with out the LWC? and if anyone takes from them the town would get the items back? and the thief would get a warning?

Seratt

Inquisitor Generalis
Founder
Code:
2) The following actions are permitted:
a) Stealing.
i) Stealing is legal everywhere EXCEPT inside Zeal and town halls.
So i am to understand that Any Chest in a Town Hall may not be touched by any raider at all for any reason?
So all town hall chest would be per-say LWCed with out the LWC? and if anyone takes from them the town would get the items back? and the thief would get a warning?

In short, yes.

However, keep this in mind. If you're too lazy to lock down items, we may be too lazy to find the culprit, or return those items. Any extra work dumped on an admin that could be easily avoided is never a good thing.

RedKhan

Soulsand
There's a difference between PvP or playing the game and non-stop hounding somebody, making their ingame experience thoroughly un-enjoyable.
Also, to my knowledge Brancher has had quite a few infractions rules wise, you don't need to baww about it.

EDIT: Haha Arlie.

Arlie

Coal
im not sucking branchers dick or anything, just saying. this server isnt very hardcore though.

(for the smartass) EDIT: the rule i was unsure about is can you get banned for being in the wilderness close to airbus shop? i dont get it.

RedKhan

Soulsand
It's pretty hardcore, you can PvP almost everywhere, you can rob people blind and aside from outright abuse, almost anything goes in chat.

But not everyone gets their kicks that way, minecraft is a pretty constructive game and there are lots of people on the server that'd rather build up their towns, work on projects like the railroad, open shops yaddayadda.

Can't have rules that allow some players gaming experience to be impeded (spawn camping, harassment etc).

EDIT: Nah you can't get banned for being near his shop, or going AFK. He got banned because a mod told him to stop because what he was doing was harassment, and apparently he ignored them and gave them cheek. Couple that with previous rule breaking, no surprise he got banned.

Arlie

Coal
So what you're saying is, I can go to airbus shop, hang around, have a picnic, and just be peaceful... and i wont be banned!?