• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

any unwritten rules you're not sure about? just ask!

RedKhan

Soulsand
Whoa, wait. You can be banned for waiting outside the rings of a town? If it's legal to break in and kill people inside the town, why is it not to wait outside for them to enter/exit?

I've seen people walk to their deaths over and over before, usually the losing party gets abusive in chat. Why not just stop feeding them kills?

Solethia

Legacy Supporter 3
I use Autohotkey, it is not a minecraft plugin, it is programmable macro/hotkey platform. I use it to tie hotkeys to minecraft commands, is this considered: "Modifying your game to gain an unfair advantage".

Doreagarde

Legacy Supporter 5
I use Autohotkey, it is not a minecraft plugin, it is programmable macro/hotkey platform. I use it to tie hotkeys to minecraft commands, is this considered: "Modifying your game to gain an unfair advantage".
Macros are a part of gaming, we all use them. I'd recommend downloading the Improved Chat plugin. It will let you bind macros to your keys, and adds a lot of other great features, including the ability to scroll, move the cursor in the text field, and paste text. Pasting! I know!
(Improved Chat, by the way, is on the approved mod list. Anything that emulates its functions without adding to them, like your third-party program, is also permitted by extension.)

FuzLogix

Legacy Supporter 7
Whats the rules on trading?

Can someone agree to sell you an item, then once you've paid - not keep their end of the deal?
Example: A player agrees to sell me 2 stacks of gold and asks for the money - I pay, then they don't give me the gold.

Can someone advertise buying/selling goods in Trade in order to lure people out into the wild to kill them?

I need this clarifying as its not in the rules, myself and others have been victim to this. Although I know its been said by admins on the forums that - scammers are not welcome on this server, it needs clarification.

Seratt

Inquisitor Generalis
Founder
Whats the rules on trading?

Can someone agree to sell you an item, then once you've paid - not keep their end of the deal?
Example: A player agrees to sell me 2 stacks of gold and asks for the money - I pay, then they don't give me the gold.

Can someone advertise buying/selling goods in Trade in order to lure people out into the wild to kill them?

I need this clarifying as its not in the rules, myself and others have been victim to this. Although I know its been said by admins on the forums that - scammers are not welcome on this server, it needs clarification.

As of right now, pvp is legal everywhere except town halls and Zeal city. I'll look more closely into this matter.

pandaman7

Legacy Supporter 3
Is Killing in Town Halls Illegal?

Recently I have been killed in enemy town halls. Obviously it is a no PvP area, but people are still able to kill there if they are either a caster or have reigning rights. For example, I got rooted in a town hall, and attacked with fireballs until I died, would this be illegal, and ban-able for killing in a Town Hall? Another case is when I was locked in a town hall by dirt, and then the user poured lava in on me and killed me. He claimed he didn't kill me, but that "the lava did". Is this illegal?

Is the rule absolutely NO killing in town halls? No matter the case?

kriskills

Legacy Supporter 6
^ would like to hear this too. I was killed by lava in a town hall too. But im pretty sure the fireballs would be illegal to kill. I have heard lava is useable? But I didn't know if it was for town halls.

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
As of right now, pvp is legal everywhere except town halls and Zeal city. I'll look more closely into this matter.

IMO scamming should not be aloud, and if a user can provide screenshots or video proof, that the offender should be taken care of.
For gold trading, i think that all banks should either be in the towns no pvp zone, or have its own no pvp zone.

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
Ok guys i've got to get this one sorted out
Block jumping. I heard from several mods/admins (mainly brutal and punisher) that it was illegal.
I'm sick of these people getting into our base by this method so can i have confirmation legal or not?
If it's illegal whats the measure of proof that you have to have before action will be taken.
Thanks
Try to get videos or screenshots, and use a tiny link maker to put it in a petition. If you cannot provide proof, open a petition anyways, and after enough offenses put in by players the admins will have enough material to punish the offender

kriskills

Legacy Supporter 6
I thought Kainzo was getting mad about that because epic poodle started doing when it came out

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
I thought Kainzo was getting mad about that because epic poodle started doing when it came out

Kain was mad at epic poodle for using bolt in zeal during events and killing 10 people everytime

Same could be said for trading. lol

Trading is an important part of the server and is needed to keep it running, if your going to trick someone, you at least should not be allowed to use trade channel to do it.

But quite frankly, offering a trade, and then killing the person is pure douche baggery where as using your tp skill to kill people is just evil and isnt really an offense.

kriskills

Legacy Supporter 6
Noo, and he would use group tele to teleport people into jails etc. I was there when they said not to do it

Kingtom404

Legacy Supporter 3
Kain was mad at epic poodle for using bolt in zeal during events and killing 10 people everytime

Trading is an important part of the server and is needed to keep it running, if your going to trick someone, you at least should not be allowed to use trade channel to do it.

But quite frankly, offering a trade, and then killing the person is pure douche baggery where as using your tp skill to kill people is just evil and isnt really an offense.
The point was, he was tricking noobs who had just joined the game, and telling them he would help them. He then Teleported them and Killed them.