• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Anti-Rapture Squad

Evanist

Legacy Supporter 3
May Yasuo the samurais come back in a great wind and gets in force.

God I been playing too much league...

MichaelRL

Legacy Supporter 3
Ya no need for this post anymore. They Fought some real pvpers and got wrecked ;) It was 6vrapture, then 7vrapture when northeaster came. I think someone went on a 40 kill streak

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
@victim130 you should talk to @LightningCape about joining weepers :D
Weepers? My blade only belongs to my king. It has been a time and even across the changing wind, I honor the choices made by those who would stand up and lead. The Order and its Holy City have given me a home when I would have otherwise been lost. I shall not tarnish what I was given, if my fate brings the land of Zolaria back to me, then I will fight. Alone if I have to.

Though I must speak, some of those I once followed with loyalty are now ones I would like seen on a pike. For this, I seek confusion of my rage. A samurai is of honor, but what of those who deserve nothing of the sort? If I was given such a head, a peace treaty from the gods, maybe my blade could save the land.

Evanist

Legacy Supporter 3
Seriously, rapture need to up their game up a bit. We want pvp that is fun, not a freaken kill fest in one side

Davoguha

Stone
Ya no need for this post anymore. They Fought some real pvpers and got wrecked ;) It was 6vrapture, then 7vrapture when northeaster came. I think someone went on a 40 kill streak

This is just the beginning, Rapture finally got what we have been looking for, a decent challenge in PvP. We we're getting bored without a challenge, and finally one has been provided. Also, I'm not making an excuse, here, the fight was even in my book, but 6-7 is inaccurate. I counted at least 8 different names (granted, we had 9 or 10, like I said, no excuse, it was even in my book).

Anyways, if you think it's over, you're wrong. Call us noobs and poor at PvP all you want, but it hasn't been until now we had any reason to get much better. In the words of Martin Lawrence, "Shit just got real".

Looking forward to future battles.
Your friendly neighborhood Davo-man.

MichaelRL

Legacy Supporter 3
This is just the beginning, Rapture finally got what we have been looking for, a decent challenge in PvP. We we're getting bored without a challenge, and finally one has been provided. Also, I'm not making an excuse, here, the fight was even in my book, but 6-7 is inaccurate. I counted at least 8 different names (granted, we had 9 or 10, like I said, no excuse, it was even in my book).

Anyways, if you think it's over, you're wrong. Call us noobs and poor at PvP all you want, but it hasn't been until now we had any reason to get much better. In the words of Martin Lawrence, "Shit just got real".

Looking forward to future battles.
Your friendly neighborhood Davo-man.
I will tell you all names Barn,Glacial,sirdemonic,Northeaster,I_love_miners,Blackohso and me

Glacial_Reign

Portal
We held our own against 'the best pvp force in hc'. Yall got wrecked and @TheRizza420 just kept running away.

The best part was black on his horse doing nothing and no one even paid attention to him.

Davoguha

Stone
I will tell you all names Barn,Glacial,sirdemonic,Northeaster,I_love_miners,Blackohso and me

Good job. I'm still almost certain there was at least one other person. But regardless, good job.

We held our own against 'the best pvp force in hc'. Yall got wrecked and @TheRizza420 just kept running away.

The best part was black on his horse doing nothing and no one even paid attention to him.

No one ever said we were the "best". Though it could be argued for a while that we were the only. Now that we have competition, we have some tactics to develop. ^.^