• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Anti-Rapture Squad

zecaseo

ICE ICE ICE!
Go ahead, take this as a rage against rapture, but we need to do something about this constant murder and death of literally the entirety of haven. I understand that we now have a pve server, but I'm not particularly fond about losing haven to those tyrants. We need to make a massive anti-rapture team and demolish them once and for all? Who's with me! Down with Rapture!

Delta788

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
Max Legacy Supporter
someones butt hurt about being killed, its PVP bring it on!

Animeman1996

Soulsand
frostbakken and Roanoke have never objected to fighting us. Go cry elsewhere. your tears taste to good.

frostbakken and Roanoke have never objected to fighting us. Go cry elsewhere. your tears taste to good.

I send constant respect to Frossbaken for being a town that actually puts up a good fight. Love you guys over in Frostyville!

Last edited by a moderator:

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
This is hilarious! I hear from old friends there's not much pvp these days. This sounds like fun.

@Animeman1996 When I'm back in April if the entire server hasn't rage quit, I'd be glad to make some tears with you guys over at rapture.

I find it funny how people can be so butt hurt about dying in a hardcore pvp server, there's a pve server for a reason... Back in DG no one complained, no where was safe and pvp was everywhere. The point is don't try to get a group of lost souls to fight an entire town... Go level up and then go get slaughtered.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
"Doesn't want to deal with Rapture" They call you pussies
"Wants to fight Rapture" CRY SOME MOAR!

You guys are so bi-polar.

Glacial_Reign

Portal
*pays 250 souls to go back to beguiler and ready kill this town so called 'Rapture' if they don't hide in their base(which every town does now)

pure_autism

Legacy Supporter 5
This is hilarious! I hear from old friends there's not much pvp these days. This sounds like fun.

@Animeman1996 When I'm back in April if the entire server hasn't rage quit, I'd be glad to make some tears with you guys over at rapture.

I find it funny how people can be so butt hurt about dying in a hardcore pvp server, there's a pve server for a reason... Back in DG no one complained, no where was safe and pvp was everywhere. The point is don't try to get a group of lost souls to fight an entire town... Go level up and then go get slaughtered.
This isn't a hardcore PvP server. It's actually far from it. Hardcore PvP is essentially a P2W server with factions, raiding, griefing, trolling, a horrible community, and lousy staff.

That's not what Herocraft is.

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
This isn't a hardcore PvP server. It's actually far from it. Hardcore PvP is essentially a P2W server with factions, raiding, griefing, trolling, a horrible community, and lousy staff.

That's not what Herocraft is.
I understand that, that's why I like it.

But it's fair from hardcore these days, that's my point... People act like its so bad or something. IMO this is great! More pvp :)

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
I understand that, that's why I like it.

But it's fair from hardcore these days, that's my point... People act like its so bad or something. IMO this is great! More pvp :)
Not exactly. It is MORALLY wrong, but it is beneficial on a world PVP standpoint.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
You people are silly...Just wait til arenas are back. That's where the REAL pvp is at :p