• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Anti-Rapture Squad

Pietro011

Legacy Supporter 9
I never said I agree to everything rapture does. Camping lost souls to increase your streak is a joke don't get me wrong that's pathetic. But if I just happened to past anyone that I don't know the name of I'm going to instantly kill them no questions asked. Tracking and purposely going and killing noobs is sad.

That is a very good point. I've noticed how you'll let a lot of people go by you only to be stabbed in the back. And mostly it's those lost souls. But at the same time, tracking and killing them is pretty jacked up.

Animeman1996

Soulsand
Yes, Rizza does kill noobs. And i shouldnt have to speak for him when i say that him nor i ever intentionally track down a lost soul to camp their deaths ( with the exception of anevia and that group). It is ALL in the fun of the game and i can assure you that this hatred toward rapture is uncalled for. With that said I can also assure you that we get a kick out of all the complaints. I enjoy a good laugh! :)

Animeman1996

Soulsand
This is hilarious! I hear from old friends there's not much pvp these days. This sounds like fun.

@Animeman1996 When I'm back in April if the entire server hasn't rage quit, I'd be glad to make some tears with you guys over at rapture.

I find it funny how people can be so butt hurt about dying in a hardcore pvp server, there's a pve server for a reason... Back in DG no one complained, no where was safe and pvp was everywhere. The point is don't try to get a group of lost souls to fight an entire town... Go level up and then go get slaughtered.

Sounds good brotha! :) Cya then!

Glacial_Reign

Portal
Sucks @Animeman1996 you and your group missed out on ppl that actually knew how to pvp. We had a group like you before talking and camping noobs (knights of the blood oath) and they were ran off after they couldn't take getting owned.

Sucks there is not a pvp force that wants to stop Rapture from doing this.

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
Sucks @Animeman1996 you and your group missed out on ppl that actually knew how to pvp. We had a group like you before talking and camping noobs (knights of the blood oath) and they were ran off after they couldn't take getting owned.

Only force that could stop rapture is rapture.

pure_autism

Legacy Supporter 5

Let's become Caster Buddies and rule the world.

Animeman1996

Soulsand

Pretty sure we have Rapped the entire north the past couple of days.. your points are invalid..

Delta788

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
Max Legacy Supporter
I never said I agree to everything rapture does. Camping lost souls to increase your streak is a joke don't get me wrong that's pathetic. But if I just happened to past anyone that I don't know the name of I'm going to instantly kill them no questions asked. Tracking and purposely going and killing noobs is sad.
agree 100% with crazy, Camping Lost Souls to get your count up or to make yourself look good is pathetic.