• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Anti-Rapture Squad

zecaseo

ICE ICE ICE!
I would love it if I could fight people on even ground gear wise, when people spawn camp the graveyards with full enchanted gear, it's not there is much of a fight.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I would love it if I could fight people on even ground gear wise, when people spawn camp the graveyards with full enchanted gear, it's not there is much of a fight.

There is this amazing world called Shrine. Go there, level and then come back to Haven and help fight them.

You do NOT have to play on Haven.

pure_autism

Legacy Supporter 5
Idk about you but ever since I started Kainzo has clearly told us "Hardcore PvP".
A lot has changed, but I'd expect you to know more than me, you've been on HC a lot longer than I have. I do admire Rapture's intentions, but I don't see eye-to-eye about how they go about doing them.

Evanist

Legacy Supporter 3
Seriously, a lot of people go around and say oh rapture is no good and all that. But seriously they add part of the pvp in this world. Without fighting, only thing you would have to do is PVE, and trust me, when your maxed out in ressources and have all levels maxed in everything, you no longer have anything to do.

I might not see eye to eye with Rapture, but I kinda do appreciate the pvp nowadays. Only problem are those who farm on lost souls in my opinion, but they are not all like this. It is pvp, you can expect the unexpected. The only person I don't like that much is Rizza for some reasons that most people know of.

Apart from that, people yelling that they hate rapture and want to make a squad.... Seriously? Get a town, organise your stuff, and try to fight them. Don't go around and raging against them on the forums, only thing it will do is people laugh at you and seriously, those who are in rapture will laugh at you for this.

zecaseo

ICE ICE ICE!
As soon as I master a class, I'm all for pvp, but I'd prefer to get there, rather than to be spawn killed by about seven people. I've yet to see Rapture fight an even battle, just tracking down and killing low levels

zecaseo

ICE ICE ICE!
Spawn Killing: The act of immediately ending the life of an in game character as quickly as possible many times, often not giving that player the opportunity to fight back.

While not spawn killing per se, It's somewhat close when you surround the graveyard and kill anyone who tries to leave.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Spawn Killing: The act of immediately ending the life of an in game character as quickly as possible many times, often not giving that player the opportunity to fight back.

While not spawn killing per se, It's somewhat close when you surround the graveyard and kill anyone who tries to leave.
Recall, Log out, log in to hub, go to Shrine -> Problem solved.

Evanist

Legacy Supporter 3
... Here comes flaming...

Seriously, this is geting ridiculous. Yes spawn killing is bad and frowned at, but not everyone does it. All the time I hear rapture here and rapture there...

It's putting everyone in the same basket, all cause of actions of certain members like Rizza. No offense, it's just sometimes when I hear things like "Rapture be gone!"... I am kinda annoyed. Yes some people did see me bulllshit when Rizza did his recruitment message, but that is cause it was Rizza... nothing more lol.

Also agree to Etk. I actually did that when I was stuck...

Evanist

Legacy Supporter 3
And that saying is not all true. Seriously, if it was the case, Rapture would be full of people like Rizza... And it is not the case.

D

Dennis69911a

I have no problem with this constant pvp (I have 80 some PVP deaths) I just wish for Ninja and Ranger to become more balanced. I'm having to play all sorts of classes to try, try to survive some of this.