• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Anti-Rapture Squad

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Seriously, still people going and getting mad and saying rapture sucks and all that...

Practice makes perfect.. Rapture will probably start working on their teamwork. I hope they will give more challenge
How can you practice when they don't play? The only town I can remember EVER learning in my 3 years of playing Herocraft is Aldensire. @Celvick is a prick ass motherfucker, but his town really stepped up their game after the constant raids from Melonmancy and Umbra. If these groups no longer exist, how do you plan to rise up over them? New players should know their place and learn from us rather than being so arrogant off their own ignorance.

On another note, when macro mods come into existence again, I can't wait to read the stories of vets tearing up shit. Assuming any of them even play anymore.

Evanist

Legacy Supporter 3
And you don't read what I said do you... Everyone must start somewhere. Before I was not that good in pvp, but I started to get better and learn my class and combos. So saying that I don't know what I am saying...

And anyway, like I said earlier, when macro's gets out, its anyones game. Rapture might just install it also and then things will get hectic. It can go any way! That what you don't understand it seems.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
And you don't read what I said do you... Everyone must start somewhere. Before I was not that good in pvp, but I started to get better and learn my class and combos. So saying that I don't know what I am saying...

And anyway, like I said earlier, when macro's gets out, its anyones game. Rapture might just install it also and then things will get hectic. It can go any way! That what you don't understand it seems.
Well it will go like this for a while: Vets have had the mod before, they will be at an increased advantage. New players have not used it before, now on top of learning how to play, they have new mods to learn as well.

Glacial_Reign

Portal
How can you practice when they don't play? The only town I can remember EVER learning in my 3 years of playing Herocraft is Aldensire. @Celvick is a prick ass motherfucker, but his town really stepped up their game after the constant raids from Melonmancy and Umbra. If these groups no longer exist, how do you plan to rise up over them? New players should know their place and learn from us rather than being so arrogant off their own ignorance.

On another note, when macro mods come into existence again, I can't wait to read the stories of vets tearing up shit. Assuming any of them even play anymore.
Oh were waiting for it. But we're wrecking shit up without it and they have the numbers over us.

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
Well it will go like this for a while: Vets have had the mod before, they will be at an increased advantage. New players have not used it before, now on top of learning how to play, they have new mods to learn as well.
The vets who really rely on it find some workaround until it is out.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
My blood lust is growing, I want to come back, but all I got is this "Beguiler" and at that no way to utilize it :/ Among other deterrents, but the most is the lack of classes I can familiarize myself with on a Lore, Playstyle and Entertainment basis. They tried to comfort me in Berserker being the new samurai, but its so gross. @Kainzo I want my baby back :(

Evanist

Legacy Supporter 3
*sighed* Ya... its getting out of hand. I was just saying that we never know what will happen, and this rage comes.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
*sighed* Ya... its getting out of hand. I was just saying that we never know what will happen, and this rage comes.
There is no rage. This is mostly IC for me. Not to mention the game comes with politics, if you can't handle that, you can leave.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
New players should know their place and learn from us rather than being so arrogant off their own ignorance.
Remember that Umbra (Umbros) started by declaring war on all of HC and after taking some punishment from older groups they eventually became the best PvP group on HC.

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
Remember that Umbra (Umbros) started by declaring war on all of HC and after taking some punishment from older groups they eventually became the best PvP group on HC.
One of the better PvP groups.

Last edited:

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
I saw some pretty good pvp videos of umbra on youtube, it was during bastion wasn't it?

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
This thread is so stupid...

The People: "These Rapture Guys sure are meanie-heads"
Me: "Hopefully they will at least be respectful about it"
People: *Proceeds to swing their e-peens like no tomorrow*
Me: ...
Mister Justice Is Disappointed!
30hZ9KG.jpg

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
I was actually one of the biggest ones to give them flak on the forum too, Sam hated my guts hahaha. But they got good all the same. A lot of the vets at that time rained in on them and curb stomped. MInd you most of Umbra is now members of all groups. A good chunk were not "OG" Umbra as some would say.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
This thread is so stupid...

The People: "These Rapture Guys sure are meanie-heads"
Me: "Hopefully they will at least be respectful about it"
People: *Proceeds to swing their e-peens like no tomorrow*
Me: ...
All I got left is my epeen.