• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Anti-Rapture Squad

mikehk

Legacy Supporter 6
can i join the raids? I'll be switching back to runeblade soon, necro's too boring, too easy.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
What is Rapture talking about "finally a challenge" Weepers have wrecked u in every fair fight where u don't hide in your base

Davoguha

Stone
What is Rapture talking about "finally a challenge" Weepers have wrecked u in every fair fight where u don't hide in your base

Not true, we have won several fair fights, we just don't get credit for it because people enjoy being haters so much. That fight the other night wasn't as bad of a rape as you make it out to be. It served as a reminder that we have tactics to work on.

I stand by my words. This is the first real challenge we have had. And quit using that lame ass "hiding in your base" excuse. I've been online for a good portion of our fights and a good portion of our "hiding" moments. I've only seen us turn down one truly "fair" fight. We aren't the only ones who use brute force by numbers to force a "win".

So try this perspective for a change. Your "elite" team of PvPers just wiped a town who has no real team PvP experience, because quite frankly we haven't needed to use extensive tactics in the past. So while you think we "suck at PvP", the honest truth is we are inexperienced at PvP. Thus we have met a challenge, and henceforth we shall address said challenge to overcome it. This is not the end, it is only the beginning. Enjoy your victory while it lasts.

Sirdemonic3

Legacy Supporter 3
our elite team was a group of people who havent pvped in over a month and hadent fought without macros either. and not even part of the same group

Edit: i also just rememberd gabi was at the fight in creative to watch, thats prolly the other person you saw.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Not true, we have won several fair fights, we just don't get credit for it because people enjoy being haters so much. That fight the other night wasn't as bad of a rape as you make it out to be. It served as a reminder that we have tactics to work on.

I stand by my words. This is the first real challenge we have had. And quit using that lame ass "hiding in your base" excuse. I've been online for a good portion of our fights and a good portion of our "hiding" moments. I've only seen us turn down one truly "fair" fight. We aren't the only ones who use brute force by numbers to force a "win".

So try this perspective for a change. Your "elite" team of PvPers just wiped a town who has no real team PvP experience, because quite frankly we haven't needed to use extensive tactics in the past. So while you think we "suck at PvP", the honest truth is we are inexperienced at PvP. Thus we have met a challenge, and henceforth we shall address said challenge to overcome it. This is not the end, it is only the beginning. Enjoy your victory while it lasts.

I don't remember Us ever fighting you in particular but I remember Rizza and jbo and some other person 3v1ed me when I logged in with half hp (cuz we got done raiding when I had left) and I was by rapture so they killed me, then I got 2 weepers to come and we killed all of them sept Rizza cuz he ran

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
our elite team was a group of people who havent pvped in over a month and hadent fought without macros either. and not even part of the same group

Edit: i also just rememberd gabi was at the fight in creative to watch, thats prolly the other person you saw.
peeveeepeeeing u is nevar fair ur too guuuud! D:

Davoguha

Stone

I do recall seeing Gabi. I'm not too concerned about it anyway. Another day, another battle. Getting our asses handed to us gives us a reason to get better; not only at fighting, but at planning our groups better for hardcore PvP. Perhaps in the next encounter, it shall be you congratulating us for providing a challenge.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8

That's still an extra member.

mikehk

Legacy Supporter 6
necro hater, wait till you learn what its like to play necro in a fight, oh look a goon oh look dead
I have played necro in fights. on live a few times against rapture, and on test. on live, I would get killed by master ninjas because I was only level 30-42, and on test I would almost never lose (only times i really lost is when I was 3v1'd or more, other times I lost as necro is when I'd get done with 2v1's and they'd quickly come back while I was healing). Goons weren't a problem most of the time. they'd often run from me before I got the kill though :(

monkeyfatzer

Legacy Supporter 3
Don't worry, all of rapture went necro after they got stomped by sir. Still doesn't make a difference because sir and I are the best around and kill all you rapture nerds. ezpz

Evanist

Legacy Supporter 3
Seriously, still people going and getting mad and saying rapture sucks and all that...

Practice makes perfect.. Rapture will probably start working on their teamwork. I hope they will give more challenge

Animeman1996

Soulsand
Seriously, still people going and getting mad and saying rapture sucks and all that...

Practice makes perfect.. Rapture will probably start working on their teamwork. I hope they will give more challenge

I love you my friend. you are not a raging tween <3

Evanist

Legacy Supporter 3
Lol... I might rage a bit in pvp when its too many players... but that when I am alone against 3 people. Even then like last time I was able to escape, and I did not have much on me.

This server is pvp, it is a bit of adrenaline rush when your fighting, and that is what need to have more. Rapture actually posing a challenge to everyone so that people would come fight them.