• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Anti-Rapture Squad

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
This thread is so stupid...

The People: "These Rapture Guys sure are meanie-heads"
Me: "Hopefully they will at least be respectful about it"
People: *Proceeds to swing their e-peens like no tomorrow*
Me: ...
Mister Justice Is Disappointed!
30hZ9KG.jpg
Why do you care so much?

Super593

Glowstone
I love this thread.I mean who doesn't love reading up on pvp drama?

Sucks we don't have vids on the fights.

Woulda loved to see them.

Celvick

Legacy Supporter 7
How can you practice when they don't play? The only town I can remember EVER learning in my 3 years of playing Herocraft is Aldensire. @Celvick is a prick ass motherfucker, but his town really stepped up their game after the constant raids from Melonmancy and Umbra. If these groups no longer exist, how do you plan to rise up over them? New players should know their place and learn from us rather than being so arrogant off their own ignorance.

On another note, when macro mods come into existence again, I can't wait to read the stories of vets tearing up shit. Assuming any of them even play anymore.

I think @victim130 is a cunt, but i agree with ever thing he said.

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
PewPewPewPewPewPewPewPewPewPewPewPewPewPewPewPewPewPewPewPewPewPewPewPewPewPewPewPewPewPewPew
uinunuinuinuinuinuinuiniinuinuinuinuinuinuinuinuinuinuinuinuinuinuinuinuinuinuinsirdemonicuinuinuinuinuinuinuinuinuin

Oudaiesty

Legacy Supporter 6
Just add super pig bombify and I'll pvp again. I'll settle for frontstab (2x the damage of backstab)

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
Very good suggestions! this thread is a great place for discussing future skills that need to be added.

A good one i had in mind was "mega heal" you heal you and your entire party to full health.

I will edit this soon since I'm on my bros laptop without permission and he's walking up the stairs.

Glacial_Reign

Portal
Party lay hands sounds better imo. I'd def come back if that skill was implemented. Add massharmtouch(does 300 dmg to everyone on the server) to the list