• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Anti-Rapture Squad

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
you do realize that on the two maps we didn't have it on mostly everyone went melee right? But it was a different style of fighting back then not this running turn hit once and run again BS that everyone does now. because they to pussy to actually fight, granted yesterday we did actually have a good fight with no running, and to be clear im not aiming that at anyone literally almost everyone does it, Rizza is one of the biggest contributors to this.
'Tis true. In Zeal most Casters, Healers and Crafters all fought in melee since the melee dmg differences wasn't that much and armor sucked. Cleric OP OP OP.

Raienbow_Dash

Legacy Supporter 8
I do think the Anti-Rapture squad is a bit pointless. It's just a thread Rapture will come to laugh at people's comments about them and help their egos grow somehow bigger then they already are. Everyone on the server knows the truth about them, and dislikes how they do their business. They can keep spitting the crap that there needs to be a town like theirs on every PvP server but sooner or later their actions will bite them in the ass. Look at Rizza for instance. There isn't a minute in-game where he doesn't have a bounty on him. How does he deal with it? By inviting anyone and everyone and surrounding himself with people whenever he leaves their town walls. They won't be around forever and they will get what's coming to them eventually. When macros return to Herocraft a lot more will be playing and yeah, some more will join Rapture's conquest of ruining the experience for lower levels, but I'm sure some will stand up and decimate them. It's only a matter of time until those who destroy their members come to Herocraft and they will have my utmost respect.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
This Anti Rapture thing is stupid as hell.... I honestly don't really like rapture if I did I would have joined them when anime said I could join ;) but this anti rapture bull shit is getting out of hand..... You Don't fuckin need a freakishly large army to fight them..... honestly not trying to bash them But once macros get back in it will be easier to fight them by a lot..... and "Weepers" fight Rapture a lot and the only person that ever runs seems to be the person who always has a bounty *cough* rizza u make me cry by that *cough* but really stop raging They add more pvp then you do

Evanist

Legacy Supporter 3
That or rapture gets better and use macro's also.
It can do either way. But hey... they add pvp, and this is what the server needs.

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
Super Anti-Rapture Squad Fighting Force Go!
If You Are a Lost Soul It's a Name You Should Know!
When Rapture Comes a Knockin' Just Shout it Out Yo!
SUPER ANTI-RAPTURE SQUAD FIGHTING FORCE GOOOOO!

D

Dennis69911a

The abilty for them to do the most damage and then also beable to remove from battle in a second makes them almost I'm possible to kill in large fights or in open realms of land.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
A town that the whole server is against? Where have I seen this before...

If Samurai returns, I will take down those who would try and best the best, for no one is better than me and the era I come from. Long live the Order of the Sun, long live Newerth! LONG LIVE ZEAL ERA! For such arrogance, I can only grit my teeth in pain, for I've not only been robbed of my fighting style, but so too has the freedom of my people. If you wish to right such a wrong, speak up! Bring back the heroes of old and let us crush your foes. I, Victor of the Wind, Master Samurai and Hero of the Zeal Era call out to those who would see pain in my passing, do not let me become a simple memory that soon might become not only an image, but a legend turned myth in the eyes of ignorance.

Alas I waste my breath. Those who would call me a rival, ally or friend have all long since passed; I feel as if I speak on deft ears. Maybe it is time to make way for the new and open up for the era of Novus Vir. The Era of Novice Heroes.

Evanist

Legacy Supporter 3
If I remember wel... I first started to play in the beginning of Zeal... the time where there were merchant jobs that could not go fighter and such.

I don't miss that at least. Now merchants are a bit more around then before. I was there more with the other map... god I do not remember the names that much.

zecaseo

ICE ICE ICE!
Well if you would like to gather a team of friends to face the effective pvp tactics rapture has, be my guest. I'd prefer to have a numbers advantage

Evanist

Legacy Supporter 3
This is something that would be interesting: Group pvp. Group that actually hunt down other groups and vice versa. How many classes have aoe effect? A lot of them. It is time to actually be able to use them!

Well if you would like to gather a team of friends to face the effective pvp tactics rapture has, be my guest. I'd prefer to have a numbers advantage
Dude, the frozen north always fights Rapture. Roanoke, Frosbakken, and a few new towns joining the north are always fighting them. We win a few od the battles but we often lose, of course. Mainly Rizza gives them a huge advantage for...some reason...but who needs an anti-rapture squad? Zecaseo, you needn't worry...the frozen north always have each others back.

Evanist

Legacy Supporter 3
Except when people decide to hide in their base... but that is another story.

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
Im up for killing derps
you do realize that on the two maps we didn't have it on mostly everyone went melee right? But it was a different style of fighting back then not this running turn hit once and run again BS that everyone does now. because they to pussy to actually fight, granted yesterday we did actually have a good fight with no running, and to be clear im not aiming that at anyone literally almost everyone does it, Rizza is one of the biggest contributors to this.
I'm sorry, kiting people is BS?

Evanist

Legacy Supporter 3
Read everything that was said before saying oh "kitting is BS?" He was not talking about kitting.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
All this pent up aggression and arguing about your e-peens... are you guys confused about your sexuality. If you wheren't, you will be:
lqhlTbG.gif