• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[AD] Prometheus - {Recruiting}

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN: Gwiz221
Location | Time zone: Central Standard
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/gwiz221s-whitelist-application.39625/
How long have you been on HC: A few months
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes I use team speak and own a mic.
What towns have you been in: Paragon (Last World)
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Why do you want to join: To join my friend DuskwolfMC, also I like your town and wish to help out.
What can you give to us, as a community: I'm a decent farmer, and a pretty good aim with a bow. Also I will help out with any Requested tasks.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Spec into a Hero Path and/or Crafter Path
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Play with your Team, Not against it
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Not at all
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Yes
Tell us about yourself: I have been playing Minecraft since 1.2.3 and learned about Herocraft near the release of 1.4, when a friend DuskWolfMC told me about it. Apon about a month in Paragon, I soon became a "Wizard Farmer" I suppose you could call it. I've always been a fan of Minecraft Farming and always put sowing the seeds first on my list when I play.
Referrals: DuskwolfMC

Zephael_

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: Gwiz221
Location | Time zone: Central Standard
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/gwiz221s-whitelist-application.39625/
How long have you been on HC: A few months
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes I use team speak and own a mic.
What towns have you been in: Paragon (Last World)
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Why do you want to join: To join my friend DuskwolfMC, also I like your town and wish to help out.
What can you give to us, as a community: I'm a decent farmer, and a pretty good aim with a bow. Also I will help out with any Requested tasks.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Spec into a Hero Path and/or Crafter Path
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Play with your Team, Not against it
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Not at all
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Yes
Tell us about yourself: I have been playing Minecraft since 1.2.3 and learned about Herocraft near the release of 1.4, when a friend DuskWolfMC told me about it. Apon about a month in Paragon, I soon became a "Wizard Farmer" I suppose you could call it. I've always been a fan of Minecraft Farming and always put sowing the seeds first on my list when I play.
Referrals: DuskwolfMC

Accepted! Check your inbox.

_Fish_

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: _Fish_
Location | Time zone: EST
Link to your whitelist application: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...-rpg-no-pay2win/page__st__34400#entry24907056
How long have you been on HC: Basically since the beginning of the new map
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes I can use TS and have a mic. Though not often. Mostly just listen.
What towns have you been in: None
Why did you leave them (if applicable):N/a
Why do you want to join:Seeking a good friendly community as well as protection and camaraderie.
What can you give to us, as a community:Farming skills, some decent building skills, willingness to help as much as I can. Honesty and integrity.
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Be a good sport. Seems like a lot of people could use this one ;)
Tell us about yourself: Full time student currently seeking employment. Long time Minecrafter, got the game 1 September, 2010. Otherwise a gamer and outdoors kind of person. (contradictory I know haha) Pretty sarcastic in general but dont let that fool you.
Referrals: None?

Zephael_

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: _Fish_
Location | Time zone: EST
Link to your whitelist application: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...-rpg-no-pay2win/page__st__34400#entry24907056
How long have you been on HC: Basically since the beginning of the new map
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes I can use TS and have a mic. Though not often. Mostly just listen.
Why did you leave them (if applicable):N/a
Why do you want to join:Seeking a good friendly community as well as protection and camaraderie.
What can you give to us, as a community:Farming skills, some decent building skills, willingness to help as much as I can. Honesty and integrity.
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Be a good sport. Seems like a lot of people could use this one ;)
Tell us about yourself: Full time student currently seeking employment. Long time Minecrafter, got the game 1 September, 2010. Otherwise a gamer and outdoors kind of person. (contradictory I know haha) Pretty sarcastic in general but dont let that fool you.
Referrals: None?

IGN: ashashpixie
Time zone: Central US
What classes are you specializing into: I plan to become a beguiler.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? I don't have it at this moment but I do have a mic.
How long have you been on HC: I hope this isn't a problem but I was whitelisted yesterday. I have been on minecraft for a few years though.
Why do you want to join: One of my best friends has been telling be about it for months but I only recently got internet back on. I would very much like to be able to play with him.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I really like to mine and build but I have been known to talk a good bit as well.
What can you give to us, as a community: I am a team player and if asked to do something I will help in any way possible.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): N/A
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: Be respectful during pvp- I have seen many pvp situations get out of hand because someone was a sore loser or a gloating winner.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Not at all, they all seem pretty common sense.
Tell us about yourself: I am very much into pixies/fairies and like making friends. Minecraft is one of my favorite past times with one of my irl best friends.
Referrals: LinkEiyu

Link to my whitelist application:http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/ashashpixie-whitelist-application.46546/

Carbash

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN: ashashpixie
Time zone: Central US
What classes are you specializing into: I plan to become a beguiler.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? I don't have it at this moment but I do have a mic.
How long have you been on HC: I hope this isn't a problem but I was whitelisted yesterday. I have been on minecraft for a few years though.
Why do you want to join: One of my best friends has been telling be about it for months but I only recently got internet back on. I would very much like to be able to play with him.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I really like to mine and build but I have been known to talk a good bit as well.
What can you give to us, as a community: I am a team player and if asked to do something I will help in any way possible.
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: Be respectful during pvp- I have seen many pvp situations get out of hand because someone was a sore loser or a gloating winner.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Not at all, they all seem pretty common sense.
Tell us about yourself: I am very much into pixies/fairies and like making friends. Minecraft is one of my favorite past times with one of my irl best friends.
Referrals: LinkEiyu

Link to my whitelist application:http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/ashashpixie-whitelist-application.46546/
Accepted!!!! check your inbox

Carbash

Legacy Supporter 6
Alright new manager on campus, first rule of business get in ts. I see a lot of people say they can and will get in ts yet I see very few of you actually in ts.

Help us help you, join ts today via ts.hc.to.

-Carbash420

IGN: MarcoCarfter333

Location | Time zone: GMT 0

Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/minecraftpro15s-whitelist-application.45546/#post-366635

How long have you been on HC: about 2 and a half weeks

Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I do not use team speak. However I have a good mic

What towns have you been in: Only have been in a residence

Why did you leave them (if applicable):N/A

Why do you want to join: I want to find a safe place to stay safe and meet some new friends and learn more about HeroCrfat

What can you give to us, as a community: I can do tasks such as getting supplies and im also just a nice guy. I am also good at PvP

Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes, I understand the rules and agree them.

What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Specializing to secondary class.

What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Play with your team, not against it.

Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No, I am happy with these guidelines and will follow them :D

Tell us about yourself: I’m a 13 year old kid who enjoys gaming and likes to have fun with other people in a community. I also enjoy creating ( so that’s how I got into Minecrfat and how im a good builder). However im not very good at thinking up things to say about myself

Referrals: No

Link to your whitelist application: sorry could not find

Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I do not use team speak. However I have a good mic

Why do you want to join: I want to find a safe place to stay safe and meet some new friends and learn more about HeroCrfat

What can you give to us, as a community: I can do tasks such as getting supplies and im also just a nice guy. I am also good at PvP

Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes, I understand the rules and agree them.

What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Specializing to secondary class.

What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Play with your team, not against it.

Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No, I am happy with these guidelines and will follow them :D

Tell us about yourself: I’m a 13 year old kid who enjoys gaming and likes to have fun with other people in a community. I also enjoy creating ( so that’s how I got into Minecrfat and how im a good builder). However im not very good at thinking up things to say about myself

Trist95

Legacy Supporter 7

Carbash

Legacy Supporter 6

Link to your whitelist application: sorry could not find

I'm sorry Marco it looks like you were banned from a server for massively griefing. Unfortunately we cannot take the risk of accepting you. Best of luck.

Hello, here goes my application.

IGN: HomemChocolate
Location | Time zone: Portugal, GMT
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application.46718/#post-373406
How long have you been on HC: Just today. Still familiarizing with this new server.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes, I've used Teamspeak extensively for other games.
What towns have you been in: N/A
Why do you want to join: So I found some random soul on the street and he pointed this way :) And your page(s) look quite good. Me likey.
What can you give to us, as a community: Laidback guy, enjoy playing Minecraft quite a bit. I really want to learn to build. I don't mind doing all types of work.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: I've read every thing, I do agree.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: That would be to reach a secondary class.
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: From what I remember it was all about honesty and modesty. Nothing I would prefer to be surrounded by. (Women, many women)
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: I believe last answer would is applicable for this one as well.
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: It seems I'm going to have to after posting this :)
Tell us about yourself: Name is Ricardo, I'm a pretty chill guy. Quite like working as a group. The previous server I played on was MassiveCraft, unfortunately, besides all the bogus of pay to win, the staff seemed to be quite rude. I tried to help them by giving advice and they turn to insult. Quite a shame. I joined a faction and there, and quickly raised in the ranks to officer. We were building a city at the time I left. I just WILL NOT play in a server run by a-holes. There seems to be no pay to win here, hope all the rest is good too :)
Referrals: NamelessFreak

Carbash

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN: HomemChocolate
Location | Time zone: Portugal, GMT
Link to your whitelist application:
http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application.46718/#post-373406
How long have you been on HC: Just today. Still familiarizing with this new server.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes, I've used Teamspeak extensively for other games.
What towns have you been in: N/A
Why do you want to join: So I found some random soul on the street and he pointed this way :) And your page(s) look quite good. Me likey.
What can you give to us, as a community: Laidback guy, enjoy playing Minecraft quite a bit. I really want to learn to build. I don't mind doing all types of work.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: I've read every thing, I do agree.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: That would be to reach a secondary class.
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: From what I remember it was all about honesty and modesty. Nothing I would prefer to be surrounded by. (Women, many women)
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: I believe last answer would is applicable for this one as well.
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: It seems I'm going to have to after posting this :)
Tell us about yourself: Name is Ricardo, I'm a pretty chill guy. Quite like working as a group. The previous server I played on was MassiveCraft, unfortunately, besides all the bogus of pay to win, the staff seemed to be quite rude. I tried to help them by giving advice and they turn to insult. Quite a shame. I joined a faction and there, and quickly raised in the ranks to officer. We were building a city at the time I left. I just WILL NOT play in a server run by a-holes. There seems to be no pay to win here, hope all the rest is good too :)
Referrals: NamelessFreak

Accepted!! check your inbox.

IGN: militarysoldier2

Location | Time zone: TX,USA CST
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application-whitelist.46678/
How long have you been on HC: technically a few days but I used to play back in October of last year
What towns have you been in: cant remember the name :(
Why did you leave them (if applicable): map reset
Why do you want to join: The town seemed nice
What can you give to us, as a community: I'm a decent farmer, Im decent at pvp, and building

Tell us about yourself: I used to play on this server back in October of last year, but took a long break, I'm fifteen, Im good at building, and I like to have a great time.

Zephael_

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: militarysoldier2
Location | Time zone: TX,USA CST
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application-whitelist.46678/
How long have you been on HC: technically a few days but I used to play back in October of last year
What towns have you been in: cant remember the name :(
Why did you leave them (if applicable): map reset
Why do you want to join: The town seemed nice
What can you give to us, as a community: I'm a decent farmer, Im decent at pvp, and building
Tell us about yourself: I used to play on this server back in October of last year, but took a long break, I'm fifteen, Im good at building, and I like to have a great time.

Tqco

Dirt
IGN: Tqco
Location | Time zone: oh, USA Eastern
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitlist-application.46791/
How long have you been on HC: A few days but I think its amazing for the limited amount of time that I did play it just joined site today
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: no and no
What towns have you been in: none
Why did you leave them (if applicable): ...
Why do you want to join: I thought joining a town would be awesome especially because nobody will steal my stuff
What can you give to us, as a community: I can mine very well im a decent farmer and I know some cool building designs
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Yes I rated and clicked watch thread but it wouldn't let me watch anything
Tell us about yourself: I have a small family sister is a W#&@E and I have played minecraft for a 2-3 years loved it built a lot of cool thing my hard drive crashed lost it all very sad.

Last edited:

Trist95

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: Tqco
Location | Time zone: oh, USA Eastern
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/conversations/add sorry didn't save real whitelist application I re did it
How long have you been on HC: A few days but I think its amazing for the limited amount of time that I did play it just joined site today
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: no and no
What towns have you been in: none
Why did you leave them (if applicable): ...
Why do you want to join: I thought joining a town would be awesome especially because nobody will steal my stuff
What can you give to us, as a community: I can mine very well im a decent farmer and I know some cool building designs
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Yes I rated and clicked watch thread but it wouldn't let me watch anything
Tell us about yourself: I have a small family sister is a W#&@E and I have played minecraft for a 2-3 years loved it built a lot of cool thing my hard drive crashed lost it all very sad.

Whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitlist-application.46791/

Status
Not open for further replies.