• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[AD] Prometheus - {Recruiting}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephael_

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: _magoo_
Time zone:pST
What classes are you specializing into: undecided
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: No, but I'll look into it
How long have you been on HC: 3 days
Why do you want to join: Minecraft alone is boring/scary I want the comradery of a town as well as the protection
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I'd say all 3, but more on the side of builder
What can you give to us, as a community: around an hour or two every day, I'm a decent builder and I'm OK with redstone
What towns have you been in: None
Why did you leave them (if applicable): N/A
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: "Play with your team, not against it." Having played sports and gotten pretty far with that, I think this shows the best way to live your life in and out of games
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: nope
Tell us about yourself: Just your average high school kid, I have homework almost every day, so if I have tons I won't be able to get on, or if I'm occupied with surfing or guitar or something.
Referrals: NorthEaster345 recruited me on the recruitment channel.

This is still the wrong application. Are you sure you have read the first post?

_magoo_

Iron
Application
Location | Time zone: California | PST
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/_magoo_-whitelist-application.47588/
How long have you been on HC: 5 days
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: No, but I'll look into it
Why do you want to join: Minecraft alone is boring/scary I want the comradery of a town as well as the protection
What can you give to us, as a community: around an hour or two every day, I'm a decent builder and I'm OK with redstone, once I get better gear I'll be good for defense
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:Yes
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member:

• Pay an administrative fee of 50c
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing:
  • Play with your team, not against it.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Yes
Tell us about yourself: Just your average high school kid, I have homework almost every day, so if I have tons I won't be able to get on, or if I'm occupied with surfing or guitar or something.

So sorry about that wrong app.

Zephael_

Legacy Supporter 3
Application
Location | Time zone: California | PST
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/_magoo_-whitelist-application.47588/
How long have you been on HC: 5 days
What can you give to us, as a community: around an hour or two every day, I'm a decent builder and I'm OK with redstone, once I get better gear I'll be good for defense
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member:

• Pay an administrative fee of 50c
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing:
  • Play with your team, not against it.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Yes

So sorry about that wrong app.

Accepted! Check your inbox.

Application
IGN: katekatekatekate
Location | Time zone: Ontario | EST
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application.47752/
How long have you been on HC: 1 day
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I've used it in the past, I can re-download. I usually use Vent or Skype.
Why do you want to join: I join Minecraft servers to meet new people and play with a group. Playing solo is boring.
What can you give to us, as a community: Conversation, exploration, I can play a few hours a day. I'm on break for University and thought I'd pick Minecraft up again.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Pay an admin fee of 50cWhat guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Playing and cooperating as a group.Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Yup
Tell us about yourself: Graphic design student, with interests in entrepreneurship, dogs, and cats. I don't have a dog yet but don't worry, I'll get one eventually. I have four cats though. :) I play a lot of League of Legends, Hearthstone and other games on my 3DS or Steam library.
Referrals: None! I'm starting Minecraft after a long hiatus so I don't really know anyone in the community anymore.

Zephael_

Legacy Supporter 3
Application
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application.47752/
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I've used it in the past, I can re-download. I usually use Vent or Skype.
Why do you want to join: I join Minecraft servers to meet new people and play with a group. Playing solo is boring.
What can you give to us, as a community: Conversation, exploration, I can play a few hours a day. I'm on break for University and thought I'd pick Minecraft up again.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Pay an admin fee of 50cWhat guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Playing and cooperating as a group.Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Yup
Tell us about yourself: Graphic design student, with interests in entrepreneurship, dogs, and cats. I don't have a dog yet but don't worry, I'll get one eventually. I have four cats though. :) I play a lot of League of Legends, Hearthstone and other games on my 3DS or Steam library.
Referrals: None! I'm starting Minecraft after a long hiatus so I don't really know anyone in the community anymore.

The link to your whitelist application is incorrect. Please provide the correct link.

Zephael_

Legacy Supporter 3
Application
Woops! That's embarrassing. I thought I pasted it correctly.

http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application.47752/

Accepted! Check your inbox.

IGN | Silver__Core

Age | 15

Location and Time Zone | Ontario, Canada, (UTC-5)

How long have you been whitelisted | 4 days

If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/silver__cores-white-list-application.47845/

Previous Towns | None

Why did you leave (if applicable) | N/A

Why do you want to join Volantis | I'm in need of a solid state of residence, currently I live in a hole. I also enjoy building on large scale, and am afraid to do that on my own due to grief/thief's and the such.

Why would Volantis want you | I am an amazing builder, I am on a lot and I'm a nice person.

Tell us about yourself | ^ plus I've played MC for quite some time now (beta 1.5). In my MC career I've helped build with team Fyre for their hunger games project. I've built 4 mega structures in survival (1m blocks+) I currently have screenshots of one, maybe 2 of them if you care to see ^_^)

How did you hear about Volantis | Heard of it from LightningCape.

Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, Aryios, hilltim1, LightningCape, RagingDragon5

LightningCape is my referral.

P.S. Brought this post over here from Volantis' page.

DuskWolfMC

Obsidian
IGN | Silver__Core

Age | 15

Location and Time Zone | Ontario, Canada, (UTC-5)

How long have you been whitelisted | 4 days

If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/silver__cores-white-list-application.47845/

Previous Towns | None

Why did you leave (if applicable) | N/A

Why do you want to join Volantis | I'm in need of a solid state of residence, currently I live in a hole. I also enjoy building on large scale, and am afraid to do that on my own due to grief/thief's and the such.

Why would Volantis want you | I am an amazing builder, I am on a lot and I'm a nice person.

Tell us about yourself | ^ plus I've played MC for quite some time now (beta 1.5). In my MC career I've helped build with team Fyre for their hunger games project. I've built 4 mega structures in survival (1m blocks+) I currently have screenshots of one, maybe 2 of them if you care to see ^_^)

How did you hear about Volantis | Heard of it from LightningCape.

Who are the leaders of Volantis (there are five) | Jonsoon, Aryios, hilltim1, LightningCape, RagingDragon5

LightningCape is my referral.

P.S. Brought this post over here from Volantis' page.

Accepted into Prometheus, you'll have to graduate to get into Volantis. Check your inbox for more info.

birdnerdy

Stone
Application
IGN: birdnerdy
Location | Time zone: US Eastern
Link to your whitelist application:http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application.47779/#post-380060
How long have you been on HC: About 2 months.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I do not have Teamspeak, but I do have a Skype.
What towns have you been in: None.
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Why do you want to join: I have been looking for a large, stable, powerful, and interactive town to join. I have a lot of resources at my disposal after a lot of chest looting and I have been looking for a good place to use them. I love minecraft and roleplay, and I thought this town would give me the best of both of them.
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: Sentinel, I love to PvP/Defend the Keep.
What can you give to us, as a community: I am only 13, but my friends and adults tell me I am mature for my age. I have a lot of building materials if that helps this kingdom expand.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Specialize in a Secondary Class.
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Play with your team, not against it.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Not at all.
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Yes.
Tell us about yourself: I am an extraverted, fun loving teenager who loves reading, sports, video games, and socializing. My best friend introduced me to Minecraft and I have been playing it ever since.
Referrals: None

darkbalde2040

Legacy Supporter 7
Application
IGN: birdnerdy
Location | Time zone: US Eastern
Link to your whitelist application:http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application.47779/#post-380060
How long have you been on HC: About 2 months.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I do not have Teamspeak, but I do have a Skype.
What towns have you been in: None.
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Why do you want to join: I have been looking for a large, stable, powerful, and interactive town to join. I have a lot of resources at my disposal after a lot of chest looting and I have been looking for a good place to use them. I love minecraft and roleplay, and I thought this town would give me the best of both of them.
What town are you interested in joining after graduation: Sentinel, I love to PvP/Defend the Keep.
What can you give to us, as a community: I am only 13, but my friends and adults tell me I am mature for my age. I have a lot of building materials if that helps this kingdom expand.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Specialize in a Secondary Class.
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Play with your team, not against it.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Not at all.
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Yes.
Tell us about yourself: I am an extraverted, fun loving teenager who loves reading, sports, video games, and socializing. My best friend introduced me to Minecraft and I have been playing it ever since.
Referrals: None
Accepted! Check your inbox!

Hamooka

Dirt
Application
IGN: Hamooka
Location | Time zone: Dubai
Link to your whitelist application: I paid 6 dollars for it, not sure where the link is
How long have you been on HC: almost a year, but this account is new
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Yes and yes, i lead raids on World of Warcraft on TS
Why do you want to join: Minecraft alone is boring, and i like to have fun with friends :)
What can you give to us, as a community:several hours a day, skilled builder, great friend to rely on :3
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yep!

Shehab19

Iron
Application
IGN: Shehab19
Location | Time zone: UTC 4:00 dubai
Link to your whitelist application: I bought the preimium
How long have you been on HC: 1 year got the award today!
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: No
What towns have you been in: old camelot and the new one
Why did you leave them (if applicable): server new map
Why do you want to join: Minecraft alone is boring I want the social interaction of a town protection
What can you give to us, as a community: im online like forever. and im an amazing builder and very social!

Last edited:

darkbalde2040

Legacy Supporter 7
Application
IGN: Hamooka
Location | Time zone: Dubai
Link to your whitelist application: I paid 6 dollars for it, not sure where the link is
How long have you been on HC: almost a year, but this account is new
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Yes and yes, i lead raids on World of Warcraft on TS
Why do you want to join: Minecraft alone is boring, and i like to have fun with friends :)
What can you give to us, as a community:several hours a day, skilled builder, great friend to rely on :3
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yep!
Application
IGN: Shehab19
Location | Time zone: UTC 4:00 dubai
Link to your whitelist application: I bought the preimium
How long have you been on HC: 1 year got the award today!
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: No
What towns have you been in: old camelot and the new one
Why did you leave them (if applicable): server new map
Why do you want to join: Minecraft alone is boring I want the social interaction of a town protection
What can you give to us, as a community: im online like forever. and im an amazing builder and very social!
Accepted! Check your inbox!

Xenthyr

Legacy Supporter 9
So how do we go about paying our monthly member fee since I guess wailingrl stepped down from being our fearless leader? =[

Status
Not open for further replies.