• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[AD] Prometheus - {Recruiting}

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN: GRiZZlyNiPZ
Time zone: MST
What classes are you specializing into: Dreadknight and Runesmith
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Yes
How long have you been on HC: One day
Why do you want to join: My friend showed it to me and it looked very interesting and fun. It seems like a good kingdom and one of my best friends is a member.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I enjoy building, but I can do whatever I am told to do. And will probably enjoy PvP.
What can you give to us, as a community: I would love to help the community and contribute to our success. I intend to be active in the community.
What towns have you been in: None
Why did you leave them (if applicable): N/A
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: "No scamming players by trading and then killing them, or by buying severely under-priced goods from someone who doesn’t know better."
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Nope
Tell us about yourself: I play volleyball and tennis. I live in Colorado. I'm mature. I have a good sense of humor.
Referrals: mcevoak0252

darkbalde2040

Legacy Supporter 7
So how do we go about paying our monthly member fee since I guess wailingrl stepped down from being our fearless leader? =[
right now manually tell rumble takes over the chestshops

IGN: GRiZZlyNiPZ
Time zone: MST
What classes are you specializing into: Dreadknight and Runesmith
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Yes
How long have you been on HC: One day
Why do you want to join: My friend showed it to me and it looked very interesting and fun. It seems like a good kingdom and one of my best friends is a member.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I enjoy building, but I can do whatever I am told to do. And will probably enjoy PvP.
What can you give to us, as a community: I would love to help the community and contribute to our success. I intend to be active in the community.
What towns have you been in: None
Why did you leave them (if applicable): N/A
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: "No scamming players by trading and then killing them, or by buying severely under-priced goods from someone who doesn’t know better."
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Nope
Tell us about yourself: I play volleyball and tennis. I live in Colorado. I'm mature. I have a good sense of humor.
Referrals: mcevoak0252
you forgot to link your whitelist app but mcevoak0252 vouches for you so i will skip it this time
Accepted! Check your inbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.