• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Accepted Whitelist application

1. Minecraft In-game name: HomemChocolate
  2. Location & Age: Portugal, 21 years
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): No bans, ever. The last server I played on was MassiveCraft. I had no trouble with anyone, I left it due to staff rudeness. I tried to help them by offering advice on world map creation, and I ended up being insulted. I refuse to play on a server ran by such people. Hope I'll have a better time here.
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: N/A
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I have, voted on all 7 websites.
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): Soon.
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter? (Optional): I don't use Twitter.
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: I do.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCH14
Why I should be accepted: I'm a respectful, mature, yet playful person. I have been playing Minecraft on and off since alpha. I'd say I'm a good addiction to any community.

More about me: I'm a creative kind of person. I've played many games such as fighting and action, etc, but what really captivates me is creating. Besides playing Minecraft, I've also been fiddling with map making (World Machine + World Painter).
Outside video games: I study music. I've played guitar since I'm 14. I also practice martial arts.

Was I good? Am I a good boy? :D
Cheers

dast101

Legacy Supporter 3
  1. Minecraft In-game name: HomemChocolate
  2. Location & Age: Portugal, 21 years
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): No bans, ever. The last server I played on was MassiveCraft. I had no trouble with anyone, I left it due to staff rudeness. I tried to help them by offering advice on world map creation, and I ended up being insulted. I refuse to play on a server ran by such people. Hope I'll have a better time here.
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: N/A
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I have, voted on all 7 websites.
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): Soon.
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter? (Optional): I don't use Twitter.
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: I do.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCH14
Why I should be accepted: I'm a respectful, mature, yet playful person. I have been playing Minecraft on and off since alpha. I'd say I'm a good addiction to any community.

More about me: I'm a creative kind of person. I've played many games such as fighting and action, etc, but what really captivates me is creating. Besides playing Minecraft, I've also been fiddling with map making (World Machine + World Painter).
Outside video games: I study music. I've played guitar since I'm 14. I also practice martial arts.

Was I good? Am I a good boy? :D
Cheers
Reviewing