• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[AD] Prometheus - {Recruiting}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephael_

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: Tqco
Location | Time zone: oh, USA Eastern
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitlist-application.46791/
How long have you been on HC: A few days but I think its amazing for the limited amount of time that I did play it just joined site today
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: no and no
What towns have you been in: none
Why did you leave them (if applicable): ...
Why do you want to join: I thought joining a town would be awesome especially because nobody will steal my stuff
What can you give to us, as a community: I can mine very well im a decent farmer and I know some cool building designs
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Spec into a Hero Path and/or Crafter Path
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Play with your Team, Not against it
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Not at all
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Yes I rated and clicked watch thread but it wouldn't let me watch anything
Tell us about yourself: I have a small family sister is a W#&@E and I have played minecraft for a 2-3 years loved it built a lot of cool thing my hard drive crashed lost it all very sad.

Denied. PM me if you wish to know the reason.

mugy2

Iron
IGN: Mugy2
Time zone: Eastern Standard
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): None yet. I plan on Druid or some other form of Healer
How long have you been on HC?: I join today
Why do you want to join?: I was told it was amazing.
Will you help with town projects?: As much as I can.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I am good with gardening/farming/architectural design.
What towns have you been in?: None
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: Was'nt in a town before.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Both if you tell me how.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: yes.
Tell us about yourself: I got bored with other servers and found this one. Im a girl..... and im really friendly. and I do but if you make me mad I usually get really really angry. and... I believe in standing up for others...
Referrals: BaBomba

Doraiaky

Dirt
Application
IGN: Doraiaky
Location | Time zone: Portugal (GMT)
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application.46906/
How long have you been on HC: Just a couple of hours.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yeah, I use TeamSpeak sometimes, and I think I can use it wihout a mic.
What towns have you been in: None
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Why do you want to join: Because my brother has joined you and he told me to apply.
What can you give to us, as a community: A active player, and well, money and resources I guess xD
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes, I do.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Specialize in a secundary class.
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: I find appealing that you encourage honesty.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No.
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: No.
Tell us about yourself: I'm a sexy devil!
Referrals: HomemChocolate (my brother)

Zephael_

Legacy Supporter 3
Time zone: Eastern Standard
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): None yet. I plan on Druid or some other form of Healer
How long have you been on HC?: I join today
Why do you want to join?: I was told it was amazing.
Will you help with town projects?: As much as I can.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I am good with gardening/farming/architectural design.
What towns have you been in?: None
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: Was'nt in a town before.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Both if you tell me how.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: yes.
Tell us about yourself: I got bored with other servers and found this one. Im a girl..... and im really friendly. and I do but if you make me mad I usually get really really angry. and... I believe in standing up for others...

Please use the correct application. You can find the application at hc.to/ad

Application
IGN: Doraiaky
Location | Time zone: Portugal (GMT)
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application.46906/
How long have you been on HC: Just a couple of hours.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yeah, I use TeamSpeak sometimes, and I think I can use it wihout a mic.
Why do you want to join: Because my brother has joined you and he told me to apply.
What can you give to us, as a community: A active player, and well, money and resources I guess xD
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes, I do.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Specialize in a secundary class.
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: I find appealing that you encourage honesty.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No.
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: No.
Tell us about yourself: I'm a sexy devil!
Referrals: HomemChocolate (my brother)

Accepted! Check your inbox.

IGN: codeman12436
Location | Time zone: US Eastern Time Zone
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application-for-whitelist.46914/
How long have you been on HC: 2 Days, but I play daily. Just joined this server.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: No
What towns have you been in: None was reccomended this one.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Never in one
Why do you want to join: I was told to join a town to help me advance. I do chat and play daily. I love helping others and building.
What can you give to us, as a community: I love farming and collecting resources, I can help build but only when told what to build. Easier for me to give players the items and they build it.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes I read the rules
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: One requirement is specializing into a secondary class and another is pay an administrative fee of 50c.
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Be a good sport. If your a good sport then the others should fall into place.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Not at all they are basic and for the good of all members.
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Yes
Tell us about yourself: I am a friendly and active player. I am new to this server but have been mods on many others. I like talking and helping others. I am eager to join a town because I want to be able to help others and build up an amazing town.

mugy2

Iron
Location | Time zone: America, Merrimack; Eastern Standard
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/posts/374553/
How long have you been on HC: Less than a day.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: If you tell me how, maybe.
Why did you leave them (if applicable):Why do you want to join: I was told it was a great town.
What can you give to us, as a community: Architectural Design, and gardening/farming. Also friendliness.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Specialize into a secondary class
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Play Nice
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Not at all.
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: No, but ill go do that.
Tell us about yourself: Im American, im friendly, I love gardening, and decorating. I am extremely social. I like to kepp to the point. I like fun social events. Im a girl.

Carbash

Legacy Supporter 6
Location | Time zone: America, Merrimack; Eastern Standard
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/posts/374553/
How long have you been on HC: Less than a day.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: If you tell me how, maybe.

Why did you leave them (if applicable):Why do you want to join: I was told it was a great town.
What can you give to us, as a community: Architectural Design, and gardening/farming. Also friendliness.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Specialize into a secondary class
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Play Nice
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Not at all.
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: No, but ill go do that.
Tell us about yourself: Im American, im friendly, I love gardening, and decorating. I am extremely social. I like to kepp to the point. I like fun social events. Im a girl.

Denied, message me if you wish to know why.

IGN: codeman12436
Location | Time zone: US Eastern Time Zone
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application-for-whitelist.46914/
How long have you been on HC: 2 Days, but I play daily. Just joined this server.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: No
What towns have you been in: None was reccomended this one.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Never in one
Why do you want to join: I was told to join a town to help me advance. I do chat and play daily. I love helping others and building.
What can you give to us, as a community: I love farming and collecting resources, I can help build but only when told what to build. Easier for me to give players the items and they build it.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes I read the rules
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: One requirement is specializing into a secondary class and another is pay an administrative fee of 50c.
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: Be a good sport. If your a good sport then the others should fall into place.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Not at all they are basic and for the good of all members.
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: Yes
Tell us about yourself: I am a friendly and active player. I am new to this server but have been mods on many others. I like talking and helping others. I am eager to join a town because I want to be able to help others and build up an amazing town.

Accepted check your inbox.

IGN: CopyCtrlV
Location | Time zone: New Jersey | EST
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/copyctrlv-whitelist-application.44408/
How long have you been on HC: Around 2 weeks.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I have it. Yes I can use it.
What towns have you been in: N/A.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): N/A.
Why do you want to join: I'd really like a town to join, this one looks great and looks like it has great people.
What can you give to us, as a community: I can give additional help as someone who can help build the town up and help protect it.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: Specialize in a class.
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: "Play with your team, not against it." I really like this because I like team-oriented games, and I love it when teamwork is utilized.
Tell us about yourself: I live in New Jersey and I like playing basketball. I also love Vanilla Coke!
Referrals:
Oh hell naw.

Nanakkai

Dirt
Hi i would like to apply.

Application
IGN: Nanakkai
Location | Time zone: UK GMT
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application.47145/
How long have you been on HC: About an hour...
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes but i dont have a mic.
Why do you want to join: My friend is here and reccomended you guys
What can you give to us, as a community: I'm a team player. Been involved in MMo's for many years and contribute where possible.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:Yes
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member:
  • Pay for the township plot you desire
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing:
  • No scamming players by trading and then killing them, or by buying severely under-priced goods from someone who doesn’t know better.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun:No
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner:Yes
Tell us about yourself: I'm 33, Father of two and go afk a lot. Tryingout the game for the first time. Looking forward to building some amazing things!
Referrals: Xenthyr

Xenthyr

Legacy Supporter 9
I can vouch for Nanakkai, he's an old friend from EVE Online, introducing him to tree punching awesomeness :D

Zephael_

Legacy Supporter 3
Hi i would like to apply.

Application
IGN: Nanakkai
Location | Time zone: UK GMT
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/application.47145/
How long have you been on HC: About an hour...
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes but i dont have a mic.
Why do you want to join: My friend is here and reccomended you guys
What can you give to us, as a community: I'm a team player. Been involved in MMo's for many years and contribute where possible.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:Yes
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member:

• Pay for the township plot you desire
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing:

• No scamming players by trading and then killing them, or by buying severely under-priced goods from someone who doesn’t know better.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun:No
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner:Yes
Tell us about yourself: I'm 33, Father of two and go afk a lot. Tryingout the game for the first time. Looking forward to building some amazing things!
Referrals: Xenthyr

Accepted! Check your inbox!

SwannkyTaco

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: SwannkyTaco
Location | Time zone: Australia/GMT+8
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/swannkytaco-whitelist-application.47057/
How long have you been on HC: A couple of days.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I have teamspeak and mic.
What towns have you been in: None.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): See above.
Why do you want to join: AD seem like an active, friendly group of players. I am looking not only for protection, but for a group of players I can have fun with and play the game with, since the only person I knew in real life, quit recently.
What can you give to us, as a community: I am a team player and am an experienced minecraft veteran of sorts. I am able to PVP, however I focus more on professions. I recently spec'd to Alchemist and hope to become a Bard in future.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes. Essentially help further the town.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: 'Choose a town'. Leaning towards Volantis (recently finished the first book of GOT, in the process of reading COK and the town folk seem nice.
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: 'Be respectful after PVP'. I dislike the general banter following PVP in towns that won't be named.
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: No. I don't particularly want to get spammed with posts on the town thread however if necessary, I will comply.
Tell us about yourself: I live in Australia. I'm in my final year of school in 2014. I only recently joined the server, but I am getting to like it the more I go on. I'm not overly concerned with PVP interactions, however I can hold my own if it comes to that.
Referrals: None.

Currently I am a level 5 lostsoul, 1 alchemist holing up in HoldMyPie's old region he gave me perms to before he left. I'm looking for better accommodation and a group of people to enjoy the game with.

Zephael_

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: SwannkyTaco
Location | Time zone: Australia/GMT+8
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/swannkytaco-whitelist-application.47057/
How long have you been on HC: A couple of days.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I have teamspeak and mic.
What towns have you been in: None.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): See above.
Why do you want to join: AD seem like an active, friendly group of players. I am looking not only for protection, but for a group of players I can have fun with and play the game with, since the only person I knew in real life, quit recently.
What can you give to us, as a community: I am a team player and am an experienced minecraft veteran of sorts. I am able to PVP, however I focus more on professions. I recently spec'd to Alchemist and hope to become a Bard in future.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes. Essentially help further the town.
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: 'Choose a town'. Leaning towards Volantis (recently finished the first book of GOT, in the process of reading COK and the town folk seem nice.
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: 'Be respectful after PVP'. I dislike the general banter following PVP in towns that won't be named.
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: No. I don't particularly want to get spammed with posts on the town thread however if necessary, I will comply.
Tell us about yourself: I live in Australia. I'm in my final year of school in 2014. I only recently joined the server, but I am getting to like it the more I go on. I'm not overly concerned with PVP interactions, however I can hold my own if it comes to that.
Referrals: None.

Currently I am a level 5 lostsoul, 1 alchemist holing up in HoldMyPie's old region he gave me perms to before he left. I'm looking for better accommodation and a group of people to enjoy the game with.

IGN: RosalinaSlaying
Location | Time zone: western USA
Link to your whitelist application:
How long have you been on HC: not very long but I'm experienced in the herocraft mod :)
Why did you leave them (if applicable): eh
Why do you want to join: I want to make a nice shop and it would be nice to be a part of a community, I personally think these servers are funner when you're a part of a faction/town
What can you give to us, as a community: I can mine/PvP/raid/Merch/Farm/build/gather/Etc. basically everything, ask sweetpeach
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: uh sweetpeach says i just have to be good xDD
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: all of it?
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: no
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: uh I couldnt find the thread.. but ill watch it at sweetpeaches house if that counts for anything. ill rate it aswell when i get the chance.
Tell us about yourself: I've been playing minecraft for a really long time. I have built destroyed raided killed stole gave sold bought farmed bombed and etc. In every server ive been in (many servers) ive always made a faction called Prometheus. and I've taken over servers with that name. it very much appeals to me that the name of this town is prometheus. I have alot of experience as a mod/admin aswell so i know how to follow/enforce rules. I'm a junior in highschool i play when i have time. like weekends mostly. got a car. i have a little sister her name is Brianna, shes 6. I usually play servers with my cousin sweetpeach. were best friends basically.

Reference: xxsweetpeachxx

GN: RosalinaSlaying
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application.47263/#post-377054
How long have you been on HC: not very long but I'm experienced in the herocraft mod
Why do you want to join: I want to make a nice shop and it would be nice to be a part of a community, I personally think these servers are funner when you're a part of a faction/town
What can you give to us, as a community: I can mine/PvP/raid/Merch/Farm/build/gather/Etc. basically everything, ask sweetpeach
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yesuh sweetpeach says i just have to be good xDD
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: you have to buy the platform you desire

What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: all of it
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: no
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: yes
Tell us about yourself: I've been playing minecraft for a really long time. I have built destroyed raided killed stole gave sold bought farmed bombed and etc. In every server ive been in (many servers) ive always made a faction called Prometheus. and I've taken over servers with that name. it very much appeals to me that the name of this town is prometheus. I have alot of experience as a mod/admin aswell so i know how to follow/enforce rules. I'm a junior in highschool i play when i have time. like weekends mostly. got a car. i have a little sister her name is Brianna, shes 6. I usually play servers with my cousin sweetpeach. were best friends basically.

Zephael_

Legacy Supporter 3
GN: RosalinaSlaying
Link to your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application.47263/#post-377054
How long have you been on HC: not very long but I'm experienced in the herocraft mod
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yesuh sweetpeach says i just have to be good xDD
What is one of the requirements for graduating to a full member: you have to buy the platform you desire
What guideline from the Spirit of the Aetherius Dominion do you find most appealing: all of it
Have you rated the main post of this thread and clicked "Watch Thread" in the upper right corner: yes

Status
Not open for further replies.