• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Accepted whitelist application

1. Minecraft In-game name:RosalinaSlaying
  2. Location & Age: United states california
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): no
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: xxsweetpeachxx
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): no
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter? (Optional): no
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: yes
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCr8
Reasons I should be accepted: I am a very experienced minecraft player. I have years of experience from classic minecraft to present minecraft. I've been a mod in multiple servers including: Pwn9 classic server thecitycraft and shadow pvp, i would have been admin but the servers closed due to the low funding, I am an active donater. If a server is good I WILL support it. I;m good at pvp/raiding and I can Merchant like theres no tomorrow c: my cousin sweetpeach has been talking about this server for awhile and I think its time i join in on her fun :D we plan to join a town/make a town and become a big name on the server. I have high hopes for this server. I played on the Test server and I like what I see.

Additional info: I am a junior in highschool, and I have a part time job at a local restruant (mora) I only play on my free time like weekends or rarely on weekdays. I am a cheerleader for my highschool. the football season is over so I dont have practice as much so with my new free time I'm playing mc.

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
Reasons I should be accepted: I am a very experienced minecraft player. I have years of experience from classic minecraft to present minecraft. I've been a mod in multiple servers including: Pwn9 classic server thecitycraft and shadow pvp, i would have been admin but the servers closed due to the low funding, I am an active donater. If a server is good I WILL support it. I;m good at pvp/raiding and I can Merchant like theres no tomorrow c: my cousin sweetpeach has been talking about this server for awhile and I think its time i join in on her fun :D we plan to join a town/make a town and become a big name on the server. I have high hopes for this server. I played on the Test server and I like what I see.

Additional info: I am a junior in highschool, and I have a part time job at a local restruant (mora) I only play on my free time like weekends or rarely on weekdays. I am a cheerleader for my highschool. the football season is over so I dont have practice as much so with my new free time I'm playing mc.
Reviewing

LightningCape

Holy Shit!

Your age is needed on your application.

2. Location & Age: United states california 16

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
  2. Location & Age: United states california 16

Your special key is incorrect. Read this guide. Ty

Your special key is incorrect. Read this guide. Ty
  1. Location & Age: United states california 16
  2. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): no
  3. Referral(s)[Optional]: xxsweetpeachxx
  4. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes
  5. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): no
  6. Have you followed us on Twitter? (Optional): no
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: yes
  8. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCr15

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
  1. Location & Age: United states california 16
  2. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): no
  3. Referral(s)[Optional]: xxsweetpeachxx
  4. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes
  5. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): no
  6. Have you followed us on Twitter? (Optional): no
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: yes
  8. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCr15

Accepted. Your name will be added