• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Wipe extended to September 7th :(

Ayohae

TNT
Count your blessings, wannabe Zos. :p

Anyway, the way I see it, it's better to wait a week than to pull a Bethesda.

XxTxAxZxX

Legacy Supporter 7
hella off topic but a tier 7 donar is 24x30x24 regions so to clarify its 24 blocks wide 24 blocks high and 30 blocks width correct? LxWxH Im asking because I'm designing my donar regions for the new map =)

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
hella off topic but a tier 7 donar is 24x30x24 regions so to clarify its 24 blocks wide 24 blocks high and 30 blocks width correct? LxWxH Im asking because I'm designing my donar regions for the new map =)
30 high, 24 wide, 24 long.

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
Alright obviously there was some confusion on my part, in your previous post it kinda sounded like you were just bad mouthing Kainzo I probably just read it wrong or took it the wrong way, I'm very sorry I realize that was wrong and i apologize sincerely :) I do not wish to cause trouble.
This is not youtube. Leave your bickering and arguing elsewhere.

Is this what kids learn in school today? Young man, I'll have to have a serious *talk* with your mother...
Ermm....? Wat lol? Yeah talk with my mother about how kids are screaming and shouting because they have to wait a WEEK to play a video game? Yeah she wont care. And at Majoras, why do you dislike me? Haha I am 14 and your like 16 is there a problem? I dont find a problem with my age at all. If there is a problem with when I was born then pls tell me because I will easily fix it.

whitemagehealu

Legacy Supporter 7
This is not youtube. Leave your bickering and arguing elsewhere.

Ermm....? Wat lol? Yeah talk with my mother about how kids are screaming and shouting because they have to wait a WEEK to play a video game? Yeah she wont care. And at Majoras, why do you dislike me? Haha I am 14 and your like 16 is there a problem? I dont find a problem with my age at all. If there is a problem with when I was born then pls tell me because I will easily fix it.

There is a problem. Fix your birth year.

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
There is a problem. Fix your birth year.
Thats what I was implying. The fact that people who are older assume superiority over others. Even though age is not a fixable thing. It doesnt = power or stength. It barely even = maturity . It is a number...or a year. It literally means nothing. ESPECIALLY over the internet... lol

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Thats what I was implying. The fact that people who are older assume superiority over others. Even though age is not a fixable thing. It doesnt = power or stength. It barely even = maturity . It is a number...or a year. It literally means nothing. ESPECIALLY over the internet... lol
Think about a town with only 12 year olds, then one with only 16 year olds. Which of the towns do you think other people would join? The town where you have kids yelling #Secretly we are gay, #Hi, I'm 12., "Get layed with some bitches". Or the town where people actually has learned how to act, even on the internet?(Not every single one ofc, but there will be huge differences).

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
Think about a town with only 12 year olds, then one with only 16 year olds. Which of the towns do you think other people would join? The town where you have kids yelling #Secretly we are gay, #Hi, I'm 12., "Get layed with some bitches". Or the town where people actually has learned how to act, even on the internet?(Not every single one ofc, but there will be huge differences).
That is an assumption. Yes it is a good one but this is still the internet where no one has a clue what the people they are talking shit are like.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Disagree. Age is related to maturity through growth. If you're older, you've grown more than somebody younger, and growth is necessary to develop physical and mental maturity. Older people lording their oldness over young people is stupid and uncalled for, but to say that age means nothing is not correct.[DOUBLEPOST=1346451270,1346451199][/DOUBLEPOST]
That is an assumption. Yes it is a good one
This is kind of what I mean. You conceded that the immature group is likely younger, and the mature group is likely older. Age isn't the sole determinant of maturity (heaven knows that's the truth), but it is a determinant.

trackmike

Legacy Supporter 5
So excited for HC 4.0! Much rather have the map a week late than incomplete. Thanks for the great server so far!

Joka10

Soulsand
It's too bad that the map couldn't release today, but at least it will be even better when it finally does!