• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Wiki - Updates and Discussion

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Have added a section on how to use droptransfer to transfer multiple chestloads of items from one location to another to the Drop Transfer page in the wiki.

Just going to say, I find droptransfer to be one of the most useful of the supporter benefits. ;)

TonyDaChivalrous

Legacy Supporter 1
herocraftonline.com/wiki/Custom_Items#Using_your_Symbols_or_Medals

Things i fixed
1.) it said that you needed 20 medals for a 200% boost when it is actually 50
2.) it said you needed 1 medal of vengeance for an ender pearl when you need 3
3.) 1 medal of vengeance for 5 poppies was listed twice, removed the extra

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
All townships regions are now up to date in the Wiki.

HOWEVER PLEASE NOTE:
  • I have not yet reviewed the Townships Guide page in the wiki, so there will VERY LIKELY be out of date info in there.
  • Also, there are issues with the timing of ticks for many regions - these are currently being tested - so do not expect the timings noted in the wiki to be what happens ingame at this stage. (This affects siegecannons, hospitals, and farms/quarries/factories and so on.)

EmilyRoseV

Legacy Supporter 6
Hey,

All the Grandmaster skills and Darkmaster skills are completely off. The skills are from last reset they are completely different now.

Regards,

EmilyRoseV

EmilyRoseV

Legacy Supporter 6
Have added a section on how to use droptransfer to transfer multiple chestloads of items from one location to another to the Drop Transfer page in the wiki.

Just going to say, I find droptransfer to be one of the most useful of the supporter benefits. ;)

Maybe consider adding that it only works if you are in the same world as the LWC. Maybe someone is in the nether wants to drop transfer something and throws it in lava by accident :/

Regards,

EmilyRoseV

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Hey,

All the Grandmaster skills and Darkmaster skills are completely off. The skills are from last reset they are completely different now.

Regards,

EmilyRoseV
Yes, they are. :(

Maybe consider adding that it only works if you are in the same world as the LWC. Maybe someone is in the nether wants to drop transfer something and throws it in lava by accident :/

Regards,

EmilyRoseV
Done. Thanks for the suggestion.